Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Kaperoni Chat: zzz 12/28/10

Lilalbertus

* Kaperoni Chat: zzz 12/28/10

December 29th, 2010 12:15 am · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

kaperoni : the budget will get done…i am more concerned about the Strategic Council

EARTHANGEL : Does anyone know what time of day they do the RV?

waveman : DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE:: Economist: oil licensing will raise the per capita income of 1543 dollars of Iraq in 2010 to 3 & # 1635; 6 & am

coolmillion : hi kaperoni

kaperoni : hey cool, glad u came over

kaperoni : for pizza

MelroseMohawk : I really think you’re right

waveman : Economist: oil licensing will raise the per capita income of 1543 dollars of Iraq in 2010 to 3 & # 1635; 6 & am

waveman : DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE EXCHNGE RATE?

MelroseMohawk : the IQD is a hot commodity and everybody wants in their basket

kaperoni : sauce!

zed : Does anybody have a links saying that if they don’t rv by dec 31 2010 they will have chaper 7 back on and/or paris dept

kaperoni : zed, paris has no dealine other than June/july payments

kaperoni : dale, nope…nada

kaperoni : u got questions? i give ya answers

zed : thank you kap what about chapter 7

SSummer : Zed where did u hear that?

zed : Talking to some a source on the phone and in conversation just filling him out

kaperoni : zed, there technically still under chapter 7 as some resolutions still exist. The lifted only a few.

Dale : kap, what in the wind about this week?

@ misterfizz : Lifted all but a few

kaperoni : wind, i optimistic for rv before end of year…sticking to Shabs words till proven false

kaperoni : but. i don’t like the articles about the Stratigic Council

kaperoni : they seem to not be getting done. the most recent said ratification within 30 days from now

Dale : who are they and what do they do

kaperoni : Strategic Council is Allawi’s position in this GOI

kaperoni : and until he is offical, the GOI is not a sharing/inclusive GOI

Dale : sounds like he has the power

Sambeboni : Rilee – everybody be on your good behavior – the BOSS is here LOL

kaperoni : Dale, in other words, Shabs may wait (at least it sounds that way) until that part is official before the rv happens

kaperoni : Shabibi made it clear in a article just 2 days ago that the GOI and the economy go hand in hand. you dont get one without the other…therefore, he is waiting for this GOI to be complete which IMO, includes Allawi’s post

Dale : Ya think allawi is holding his feet to the fire

kaperoni : dale, two articles in these forums pertaining to the stratigic council. They say progress is being made…just seems there are not moving at the speed we would like

kaperoni : LINK#1

kaperoni : LINK#2

kaperoni : LINK#3

I feel that the IMF ,UN ,WORLD BANK AND THE USA and iraq,,al want it done..but they also want it to be done right...so they don't look stupid with a plummeting currency after the RV..that why it will happen in it's perfect timing..

Let believe that with them !!

blessing all.. B)

• Upvote 1

I'll bet you a dollar to a donut any RV will take place closer to June/July than it does the end of the year or 30 days or any of these other "benchmark events" that these gurus tie to the RV.

Bash if you want, but face the facts ... they tie every single event to being the trigger to an RV ... and then when it doesn't happen, they take a few days off, read real news that everyone could find if they had the time, then tell you/us "oh ... this is why it didn't happen".

Then they quote some lame intel, bank source, or some person they know in another country and give you the old ... "now all we're waiting for is ( type in your event here). Any takers on my bet?

Common sense and real news articles/documents tell you that there are at least TWO situations that need resolved before any RV will occur .... 1. the issues with the Kurds (fight over oil in Kurdish territory/contracts) and settling up with Kuwait. IMO when these get done (and they will eventually), then we'll have a chance at seeing the RV we are waiting for. Happy New Year!

The RV has nothing to do with what is going on with the GOI.

Kaperoni keeps changing his story and trying to say what he thinks as facts and like to saysomething different to what everyone else is saying. :angry:

RV 2010 !!!!

once again you show how much you really dont understand about the whole picture, Kaperoni is stating that he is concerned with what is going on with the ncsp law and Allawi's new position. The GOI has huge impact on the RV. Don't expect to see the RV, til the GOI works out all the final positions including the three secruity positions (one of which the kurds are demanding to have), and the ncsp law. All of this must be approved by parliment for it to become final.

who is it you are refering to when you say everyone else? the guru's? if you are taking what those like TK, Frank, Blaino etc. are saying, then you are drinking the koolaid, and looking for disappointment.

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

once again you show how much you really dont understand about the whole picture, Kaperoni is stating that he is concerned with what is going on with the ncsp law and Allawi's new position. The GOI has huge impact on the RV. Don't expect to see the RV, til the GOI works out all the final positions including the three secruity positions (one of which the kurds are demanding to have), and the ncsp law. All of this must be approved by parliment for it to become final.

who is it you are refering to when you say everyone else? the guru's? if you are taking what those like TK, Frank, Blaino etc. are saying, then you are drinking the koolaid, and looking for disappointment.

Rv has nothing to do with the GOI.

It's upto shabibi to call the rate and then the IMF will approve it or not accept it............The IMF is leaving shabibi no choice than to make the RV happen by the end of this year since there are no economic sanctions on them so their currency has to become tradeable on the market and with the banks.

RV 2010 !!!! :D

• Upvote 5

The IMF is leaving shabibi no choice than to make the RV happen by the end of this year since there are no economic sanctions on them so their currency has to become tradeable on the market and with the banks.

RV 2010 !!!! :D

because Iraq is no longer under economic sanctions, the IMF is leaving Shabibi no choice then to make the RV happen so that their currency becomes tradable??? :blink::rolleyes:

Really? Do you really think that the IMF is going to force Shabibi's hand because they are not under sanctions? The sanctions being lifted are important, but not for the reason you are stating.

So, once again, I will say, you need to research more and stop relying on what others say, if you look to be spoon fed, you will end up eating sour or bad fruit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I always ask myself " How long can a country go without a tradeable currency? Especially if they want to rebuild their infastructure" To-date, Iraq has proven that you can go a long time, yet now with sanctions lifted and oil for food done in june, you would think that time would be about up. Is it possible to stretch it till the oil for food is done? you would think that they would need at least 6 months to get people transfered from welfare to production. Surely the rv is imminent and there is a lot of signs pointing to right now, more than we have seen in the past 6 years.

• Upvote 2