Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A WARNING TO ALL NEW DINAR INVESTORS

DinarChiTown

Whoever made this origional post just has plain lack of knowledge.

Dinar Trader is not the only one to raise it's prices..........alot of Dinar sellers have been forced to raise their prices due to saturation of the market starting to take place and if the trend continues.........there will not be any more Dinar to purchase within a months time, Dinar supply is running low and will run out very soon !!!!!!

RV 2010 !!!! :D

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 11

Dinar Trader is not the only one to raise it's prices..........alot of Dinar sellers have been forced to raise their prices due to saturation of the market starting to take place and if the trend continues.........there will not be any more Dinar to purchase within a months time, Dinar supply is running low and will run out very soon !!!!!!

This is my original post. As I said in my post, IF Brokers are raising their rates, why are they, in turn, raising their buy back rates? This is pointless. The only explanation is to create an air of optimism on the buy side. Why would any investor, given the flurry of "good" news, sell back their Dinar to the brokers? Ain't happening. It's just a ploy to spur investment. Plain and simple! Ali and the like are smart. The newbies are stupid.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 19

This is my original post. As I said in my post, IF Brokers are raising their rates, why are they, in turn, raising their buy back rates? This is pointless. The only explanation is to create an air of optimism on the buy side. Why would any investor, given the flurry of "good" news, sell back their Dinar to the brokers? Ain't happening. It's just a ploy to spur investment. Plain and simple! Ali and the like are smart. The newbies are stupid.

You are bang out of order my friend. Your original post is patronising towards newbie investors. There is enough information out there for people to make their own minds up, and to then post further and say newbies are stupid is just plain rude.

You are raising a question and voicing your opinion, but you should not then be insulting to others

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 10

I believe that it will take place, but from Jump street even Ali and Adam stated never invest what you are not able or willing to loose. There is a risk to everything in life, the only thing you should be asking yourself before you take the leap is... "Is the juice worth the squeeze?", if it is, then buy what you can afford, if you honestly don't believe it will happen and it is not for you, then just don't invest. I think that's pretty easy huh? :)

• Upvote 6

What? He's just another person frustrated with incredibly accurate Intel/info/common beliefs over time turned fact that are spread across the internet. After chap7 and goi forming, can't say i blame him. oh wait we have one more bit to look forward to the ever true fact of iraq needing to RV before the end of the year otherwise the paris club will reinstate their debt to them. Oh yes they must RV because you know that is a fact! Oh and the IMF will revalue the SDRs so Iraq can do what they need to do! Another fact!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All sarcasm aside, if your reading this do your own research and fact check. This investment is not a scam and I think its worth the risk but I wouldn't count on it being a short term investment either.

Wow we have all of 2011 to look forward too. It will be entertaining to maybe see new gurus and ideas pop up and take root. Lovely...

and seriously i hope i'm wrong about that but this has been going on since 2003...just sayin

• Upvote 3

I'm heavily invested in many way in the Dinar..

I HIGHLY recommend a newbie to place an order with dinar trade or Dinar Banker (they work on the week end and late hours)..do it now..lock in you price and fax them your cashier check to guarantee you order..

WHY..because you may not have time to wire fund to Warka or anyone else in Iraq..It takes at least nine days !! to get you USD's converted at Warka..and that IF you have online access..

This thing could go any day now..come on..

You couls always sell them back to Ali....

I would rater wire to Iraq because you get so much more for your money but you may not have time..

you are buying a option on the biggest oil discovery in the world !!! hello !!

IT'S WORTH THE RISK !!There..I got that out..hahaha...

thanks..happy investing all !! :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

We were all newbies at one time or another, and we made it this far without anyone holding our hand. MANY folks have done a lot of research, shared it, and we took from it what we could!!! ... be careful about making accusations. We do not really know the intentions of others even though we may have our opinions about them. Those in the "rumor" business, the selling business, the article "ciphering" business, the forum owners ... all have contributed to what has become quite the family here. So play nice with the family members!!! LOL

• Upvote 4

We were all newbies at one time or another, and we made it this far without anyone holding our hand. MANY folks have done a lot of research, shared it, and we took from it what we could!!! ... be careful about making accusations. We do not really know the intentions of others even though we may have our opinions about them. Those in the "rumor" business, the selling business, the article "ciphering" business, the forum owners ... all have contributed to what has become quite the family here. So play nice with the family members!!! LOL

Thank you well put !!

• Upvote 1

You may have noticed that Ali of Dinar Trade increased his buy rate by some $30-50. That is a ploy, plain and simple. To get people to think that it's a supply and demand issue. It is not. Do you actually think if he raises his buy-back amount that people are going to sell back to him?

First of all, if you are going to throw numbers out there, you should include the entire spread so as to not be exaggerative, Ali's increases range from $10 to $50 depending on amount ordered. Also notice that he is still offering to cash you in at $150 per million. Funny, same rate he was charging before he increased his buy rate. Lift a finger and do some research. Just because Ali raised his rates doesn't mean it's a ploy to get you to buy, notice the blaring contradiction. It could either be directly indicative of a supply and demand effect due to recent restrictions on the movement of their currency or it could be construed as a anticipatory action. In some instances where an eminent change in the status quo of i.e. an investment, then the business model may be adjusted to provide for optimal profit especially in time sensitive cases. Let me simplify this for you, because this investment is not far from maturing, that would mean that this investment will not last and in the last moments of the investment, it is a sound business practice to raise the prices on remaining reserves to maximize profit.

You forget that all of these currency brokers making a killing on the sale of dinar has started you investment with their own money. Far be it from you to chastise them on their business practices or ethics. Rather than smearing someones credibility, you should instead grow a backbone and send them an email with a question. That would be much more mature and morally sound than putting your il-researched assumptions out there for all to read.

GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I happen to agree with Dinarchitown! I wouldn't bet the farm that this thing will rv anytime soon!

Everyone has the right to make money and that includes the dealers, however, it is wrong to intentionally mislead people! Nearly everyone gets into this because a friend of a friend told them the dinar was going to revalue any day now, and to buy or they would lose out. Well those of us that have been in for a little while know it simply isn't true. If it is true that these pumpers are being paid to pump the dinar then that is against the law and sooner or later they will have to face the law on that one! And so will the people who paid them, particularly the dealers. To intentionally entice someone into an investment by giving them false or misleading information is a crime and sooner or later they will pay. Maybe sooner than you think.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This guy is wanting newbees to read this but by his member date he's a newbee as well lol!

I have been around since 2003, and I say this guy is spot on!!! Just because someone is a newbie, doesn't mean they have no common sense, or intelligence. However, I do not agree with putting anyone down to make a point, EVER.

• Upvote 5

What? He's just another person frustrated with incredibly accurate Intel/info/common beliefs over time turned fact that are spread across the internet. After chap7 and goi forming, can't say i blame him. oh wait we have one more bit to look forward to the ever true fact of iraq needing to RV before the end of the year otherwise the paris club will reinstate their debt to them. Oh yes they must RV because you know that is a fact! Oh and the IMF will revalue the SDRs so Iraq can do what they need to do! Another fact!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All sarcasm aside, if your reading this do your own research and fact check. This investment is not a scam and I think its worth the risk but I wouldn't count on it being a short term investment either.

Wow we have all of 2011 to look forward too. It will be entertaining to maybe see new gurus and ideas pop up and take root. Lovely...

and seriously i hope i'm wrong about that but this has been going on since 2003...just sayin

I get what your saying but even you cannot deny in your seven years that you have seen this much progress in the investment...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I happen to agree with Dinarchitown! I wouldn't bet the farm that this thing will rv anytime soon!

Everyone has the right to make money and that includes the dealers, however, it is wrong to intentionally mislead people! Nearly everyone gets into this because a friend of a friend told them the dinar was going to revalue any day now, and to buy or they would lose out. Well those of us that have been in for a little while know it simply isn't true. If it is true that these pumpers are being paid to pump the dinar then that is against the law and sooner or later they will have to face the law on that one! And so will the people who paid them, particularly the dealers. To intentionally entice someone into an investment by giving them false or misleading information is a crime and sooner or later they will pay. Maybe sooner than you think.

amen amen!

Oh you poor miss guided soul. Do you not know they are in business to sell this stuff and they will go to any means to promote the effort? Man get real…..

• Upvote 2

I would submit the following with regards to who is a newbie and who isn't. I have been invested since 2003, however, until this RVs I consider myself and everyone else to be a newbie...why? Simple, because the only thing that separates the guy who bought yesterday and ones who bought in 2003 is the number of rumors they have been privy to. In other words, the time invested is directly proportional to the number of rumors you have been exposed to.

• Upvote 3

I wish to impart some wisdom upon any new investors to the Dinar. Please, please don't buy Dinar on reserve or spend more than you're comfortable with losing! Don't take the likes of Oke, TK, etc. as reliable purveyors of intel. They are not! It is simply lies, nonsense, and rumor! Absolutely no body knows when or what will happen. At best, it's an educated guess but not when it comes to these guys. They're outright rumor/lies/pumps. I would go as far to say that Ali of DinarTrade, dont promote other sites, etc. actually employ people, or it could be themselves as alias to promulgate these rumors. You may have noticed that Ali of Dinar Trade increased his buy rate by some $30-50. That is a ploy, plain and simple. To get people to think that it's a supply and demand issue. It is not. Do you actually think if he raises his buy-back amount that people are going to sell back to him? Of course not! It simply tells potential investors this: "Wow, if Ali is upping his buy back rate, there must be really something to this Dinar thing." That's all.

This entire investment is beyond all of us! Absolutely no one knows how, when or why. Simply stated. If you hear otherwise, you're being duped. I am extremely confident this RV/RI will happen, but NONE OF US KNOW WHEN OR HOW MUCH. IT CAN LOP! Although I'm hopeful it won't, it ABSOLUTELY CAN! We might make a ton off this investment or we might make a marginal return, NO ONE KNOWS!

I just hate to see people live and die by this investment. I am confident we'll see an RB during the first quarter of 2011 but who knows, it's Iraq and they're going to do what's best for them, NOT US! For what it's worth...

IT WILL NOT LOP! Do not listen to this crap newbies. Buy whatever you can, and do it very quickly or you will be greatly disappointed in missing out on this golden opportunity. Iraq does not control this. The Rothschilds do, and they own a boat load of dinar, they also own the bank of Iraq, and Goldman Sachs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I wish to impart some wisdom upon any new investors to the Dinar. Please, please don't buy Dinar on reserve or spend more than you're comfortable with losing! Don't take the likes of Oke, TK, etc. as reliable purveyors of intel. They are not! It is simply lies, nonsense, and rumor! Absolutely no body knows when or what will happen. At best, it's an educated guess but not when it comes to these guys. They're outright rumor/lies/pumps. I would go as far to say that Ali of DinarTrade, dont promote other sites, etc. actually employ people, or it could be themselves as alias to promulgate these rumors. You may have noticed that Ali of Dinar Trade increased his buy rate by some $30-50. That is a ploy, plain and simple. To get people to think that it's a supply and demand issue. It is not. Do you actually think if he raises his buy-back amount that people are going to sell back to him? Of course not! It simply tells potential investors this: "Wow, if Ali is upping his buy back rate, there must be really something to this Dinar thing." That's all.

This entire investment is beyond all of us! Absolutely no one knows how, when or why. Simply stated. If you hear otherwise, you're being duped. I am extremely confident this RV/RI will happen, but NONE OF US KNOW WHEN OR HOW MUCH. IT CAN LOP! Although I'm hopeful it won't, it ABSOLUTELY CAN! We might make a ton off this investment or we might make a marginal return, NO ONE KNOWS!

I just hate to see people live and die by this investment. I am confident we'll see an RB during the first quarter of 2011 but who knows, it's Iraq and they're going to do what's best for them, NOT US! For what it's worth...

A fool and his money or soon parted.

IMO, the biggest reason that "newbies" or "oldies" (for that matter) have to sell back at some point is because of people like Okie, TK, Ranger77 aka Phoneix aka Secret Key aka "Whatever name he has morphed into now", Frank, Duck, Medic, and all the rest of the Guru Rumor Mongers who make these gullible people believe that there will be an RV every other day. They come off by telling folks "how much they care about them" bla bla bla. That it TOTAL BS because at the same time they get off on watching the masses scurry like rats at their every word. For 7 years now these "gurus" have been single handedly responsible for making the dinar dealers RICH...and for hurting A LOT of trusting, unsuspecting people!

Take a look around these forums and I think any moderately intelligent person would see that 99% of the people "invested" in this stuff know about as much about investing as an 8 year old....so they literally BUY into the tabloid fodder that these guru self centered egomaniacs feed them everyday. It is truly a pathetic thing to watch.....so anyway...THAT is why people buy/sell buy/sell over and over ;)

Agreed. In addition, there is a good chance all the gurus are being paid by DTrade. They do advertise on all the major forums, maybe Ali's paying them in dinar? . The only person who is gauranteed to get rich off dinar is Ali and he already is. Imagine how much he has made on reserve orders that have expired.

• Upvote 2

"Plain and simple! Ali and the like are smart. The newbies are stu*%d"

Sorry, didn't mean newbies are stupid. I meant that dealers probably see them that way. I've only been a member of this site a month or so but invested last spring, like many of us. So I guess I'm a newbie, relatively speaking.

Ever thought of going in to politics??!! <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1