Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTFM Conference Call part one 12-28-10

inheritance

KTFM Conference Call 12-28-10

Part 1

Frank Opens with Personal Business for KTFM

Frank Opens Conference Call with a Hymn and Prayer

Frank sings: - Real Hope joined Frank in singing

Darline - starts with intel she has found out – She states

RUMOR to many but she has personally have a business partner who’s our associate ha been in the ME one week ago on the 15th of last month to wrap up a big deal – this AM he got a text saying he will return on Friday and the deal is wrapped up now – that means we are very close and on top of that – the UN Operation Rates show the publishing date of Dec 29th in RED effective date in RED 12-31 / Jan 01 – she thinks we might be awfully close to THAT DOOR - Iraq MOF called for restructuring of debt – 1-3 million will be 5-6 in two weeks if they do NOT restructure- so now there is no country will restructure their debt till Iraq RV’s – so all of this beside the SDR rates are coning out for this next year is what she had to share…

Frank says the audit is what is going hand in hand with the SDR – the 23rd to 26th time frame was when we wanted Maliki to establish everything with the GOI he Shabibi could give Maliki the rate… possibly we do not have the GOI yet – I know – they were seated with an interim GOI during those 9 months, they were functioning and working only the top people were fighting for power…. THEY ARE NOT SEATED OFFICIALLY THO and the seated part comes when the official gazette shows this… gazette = public official announcement of to the world and it has not been done yet… the 2011 budget was just being finished up…

Joe says : James Mandez is in P R what Ali is to the U.S. – we have a moderator who attended a NFL game in Tampa Florida this past Sunday and he met a man from Iraq at the game – and said they paid an exchange rate of $3.17 on the base for 1 dinar recently. And they were sincere and they having a normal conversation and no one spoke of Dinar’s – and when James said he could get 1170 dinars for $1 they went nuts …

Frank says that – pastor in Little Rock Ark – brother got a phone call from a man in Iraq – he goes to the bank every day - Tell at Warker Bank - he used the American dollars to convert to lower denoms and this gentleman said the Teller said we don’t have them but we have rumors that hearing it will be $3.22 to every Dinar we have in our Banks and the worst it can be is $1 to 1 Dinar and the teller said this to him… This pastor said Frank I am not lying and Frank said yes I believe you…

January - Shabibi said we are going to intro lower denoms in 2010 and in Feb XE.com puts up a big word that said WARNING In RED letters: The CBI will introduce lower denoms in 2010 – then March and April goes by no GOI June July August and somebody changed the warning in XE.com and then changed the word WILL redenominated to MAY redenominated in 2010 – why? Cause nobody expected the GOI to horse around this long…

Frank still says its T-3 days and counting for Shabibi to do what he said he would do. Around October Shabibi spent the whole month on TV he would raise the value of the currency

The year is about to end - 3 days away – the CBI may redenominated in 2010 but I am eager to see if they do NOT do this in the next 3 days, I am eager to see the wording on these counter sites… we do not know the rate…. And the pastors story above – he says again it also said when they change it MAY in 2010, the site it also said it would redenominate the beginning part of January – the pastor got STRICT with frank and said “as sure as I am going to heaven for SURE I saw that.”

Ali prices went up – OIL went up all year kissing $90 until we believed the GOI is about to be announced. IS the GOI official yet? NO says Frank IHO. That’s why we have not seen the RI rate. They supposedly will –

January 1st seems to be a starting date for a lot of things and we hope it’s time for the rate to be announced.

Barb A – asking when will the GOI be official – Frank says when the Gazette announcing it… She studied it til 4am in the morning….

Darline says that at 2:08am that the CBI site took down the Japanese Yen and then at 7:30 they put it back up and took down the British pound… Frank said I called Delta and the team and I follow the CBI at certain times of the day and we saw that there was NO 1170 on there at that time… and we were like wow that’s good and then Frank posted that as the CBI put it back later in the day.. and Delta saw that also and he said to go to the International…. Wait Delta will show you another place where there is NO 1170…

There is a man that called and said Frank you know _____ and he is a good friend of mine and he is not aware of my Dinar holdings and just talking he says next week I have to move my gold and the other guy said it’s a lot of GOLD because I feel it’s going to take a dramatic drop and he asks his friend is it because of the SDR and the guy said YES… the baskets there are two of them one has 4 currencies and one has 18 currencies – the 1st basket – Yen, Euro, USD and British pound Sterling 4 major currencies of this planet – the starting point is with these 4 for end point of the other 18 that will follow afterward these 4 will stimulate what happens to the others – how much money we can lend to countries – special monies and nations benefit from lending to other countries – so this man tells my friend he is getting rid of his gold – WHY WOULD HE DO THAT – he has a HUGE amount of GOLD – if gold goes down what goes up? Frank says it’s not that hard to go up….

Frank says BIG John at KTMF will send a massive PM – NOT email a PM to all our members of information when this RV’s.

Delta said we are about to see this happen but if it doesn’t happen by a certain date we have nothing else to offer…..

Darline = said the Paris Agreement signed 5 years ago and restructuring of Iraq’s debt today the MOF knows if they do not get this done paid off before - the Paris debt will be triple! Darline knows a calculation on how to figure the rate and Frank said that on Wednesday (tomorrow) they would talk about this…

If this does not RI until next year- we will change our format at KTFM = Monday we will post – Tuesdays Conf Call, then Wednesday we will do Interviews and Thursdays Darline suggests a prayer meeting… Leaders of other forums – if I go to the new format for the 90% of the people will flood your forums as they are addicted to any intel…so get ready…find a person that can speak Arabic and have them watch the TV there and have them report to you what they are saying on Iraq TV as the GOI owns the TV and they tell the people what they want them to know… Intel is never written in stone… this is just a suggestion

Darline says, Frank you know that the GOI IS Seated but not announced yet right? Yes says frank 2 ministers are still needed but

Darline asks: we KNOW they are going to announce it and the HCL and 140 is done and they need to RV for their debt… BING BAM BOOM she asks if all 3 at the same time could that happen? Frank says the pressure is equivalent to the bottom of the pacific ocean – pressure is so great it forms diamond and Iraq is about to rise from the ashes and pressure is so great and they will convert their worthless IQD into a diamond – a lot did happen from 23rd to 26th the budget etc. THEY ARE NOT going away for 2 weeks – the WSJ says Iraq wants the US out of Iraq – NO Maliki did not say that – he said at end of 2012 as planned ONLY…. So don’t jump to conclusions… read the fine print… they will attack the HCL as we need that – Raider1 right?

Iraq wants to align themselves with the US – Maliki will see the plan through its in his hands – hope Shabibi HAS given his plan and the rate and I feel it’s in my 7-10 days as I see it now its coming together now and the CBI records are clean now family – we said yesterday there was no 1170 and it was put in LATE as it was NOT there at first – and the International exchange rates are NOT showing a rate and Delta has the info regarding this…

Darline found an article from the CBI from 12-28-10 and it says This is a letter from CBI of Iraq addressed to all money exchangers institutes …..- ASK Darline to post in room…. She says it sounds like the last debts to be called in to the bank?? SO she re- reads the article and Frank asks Delta to give his opinion etc…

Delta is now on call..

• Upvote 8

KTFM Conference Call 12-28-10

the UN Operation Rates show the publishing date of Dec 29th in RED effective date in RED 12-31 / Jan 01

Not sure why the "RED" is mentioned!

For those that might think that is significant in any way shape or form........it is NOT!!

The "RED" mentioned happens atleast twice a month on the UN Operational Exchange rates website. http://www.un.org/Depts/treasury/

It simply means that it's the next coming time frame for any adjustments to currencies that are to be made, if any.

Dan

• Upvote 1

Joe says : James Mandez is in P R what Ali is to the U.S. – we have a moderator who attended a NFL game in Tampa Florida this past Sunday and he met a man from Iraq at the game – and said they paid an exchange rate of $3.17 on the base for 1 dinar recently. And they were sincere and they having a normal conversation and no one spoke of Dinar’s – and when James said he could get 1170 dinars for $1 they went nuts …

bs_meter.jpg

• Upvote 1

Frank's posts (and 8Ball has a doozie out today) are not even B movies any longer. I do not even know where to start.

Quote: Darline = said the Paris Agreement signed 5 years ago and restructuring of Iraq’s debt today the MOF knows if they do not get this done paid off before - the Paris debt will be triple! Darline knows a calculation on how to figure the rate and Frank said that on Wednesday (tomorrow) they would talk about this…

Paid off before what - Darline is a mathematician that knows a calculation of WHAT rate.....The MOF knows that if....we all know that! They continue to speculate on old news. Their posts are nothing more than chatter. I normally enjoy the rumors, but this tears your head apart.

Yeah, yeah, don't read them......

• Downvote 1