Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dano2771 personal experience

pleasantvalleySunday

SHE CAN NOT BUY BECAUSE HER LICENSE PREVENTS HER FROM DOING SO. SHE WOULD LOSE HER JOB.

Im not bashing, I love the rumor and appreciate all who share. I do however think its funny whenever this "they would lose there job" perspective comes up when it comes to intel. If you knew for a fact something was going to appreciate 300,000% and it was legal to buy would losing your job really be a concern???

• Upvote 3

I hope he doesn't mind, but robo5288 stopped into chat this morning and shared this, so I'm pasting it here:

9:27 AM [robo5288] For what it is worth, I have spoken to Dano and another employee who was with Dano that day. We discussed this on the phone. Without a doubt, the information shared is an accurate account of what transpired. Two people told the same story. Dano doesn't make stories up. Gotta run.

• Upvote 7

Thanks PVS for the posts. I tend to believe until proven otherwise. However, I found this line odd,[dano2771] she was puzzled that I knew about it,

Why would she be puzzled he knew about it. Its been in the USA today, on CNN, on every website I can think of. I'm puzzled if you haven't heard of it

The same could be said when we are puzzled that people DON'T know about it! I can see why she would be shocked; people "in the know" assume that because they have privileged information, Joe Public isn't going to know anything about it. Yes it has been in the media but sporadically. The only reason we know about it, is because we are looking for it! Most Americans are ignorant on foreign policy and couldn't tell you the name of the currency from China, let alone Iraq. So when they hear Iraqi Dinar they tune it out and think it doesn’t apply to them, and for the most part that is true.

• Upvote 1

Im not bashing, I love the rumor and appreciate all who share. I do however think its funny whenever this "they would lose there job" perspective comes up when it comes to intel. If you knew for a fact something was going to appreciate 300,000% and it was legal to buy would losing your job really be a concern???

I'm assuming that this woman lives and works in the DC area. You have to understand the mentality of the "inside the beltway" crowd. Career is everything. Without a prominent position you don't fit in at the parties and social gatherings. You don't have any status. Even if you've got all the money in the world you still need a career to give you prestige. Apparently this woman has plenty of dough and has already retired once but now has another career. What does that tell you?

• Upvote 2

I'm assuming that this woman lives and works in the DC area. You have to understand the mentality of the "inside the beltway" crowd. Career is everything. Without a prominent position you don't fit in at the parties and social gatherings. You don't have any status. Even if you've got all the money in the world you still need a career to give you prestige. Apparently this woman has plenty of dough and has already retired once but now has another career. What does that tell you?

fwiw - he also mentioned to me that she owned 2 other homes in metropolitan areas

Thanks Mr Rich, I hope that is the case. It seems that phrase, they cant buy because of their job, usually comes up with bogus bank rumors which I never understood. Unless my business card read Swedish Bikini Team: Oil Applicator, I wouldnt think I would need the job post rv.

• Upvote 2

Believe whatcha want...Feb - May 04, Mar - Jun 05, May - Sep 07, Nov 07 - Feb 08. BIAP, BIAP/Balad, Balad & Balad respectively...

webermr,

I am amazed at how quick people are to criticize and bash other people, such as yourself, who offer up their personal experiences on this forum. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Some days you wonder why anyone would venture to share anything ..... fraud ! lair ! walk the plank! heat up the tar boys and pluck that chicken( or better yet) off with their head. Love you guys but some of you just su@#. The tread read "personal experience" ,who's to argue?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Insider trading rules perhaps? Ethics?

I appreciate that you said you didn't know before opining, and this isn't necessarily directed to you...

It is not "insider trading" for someone to purchase and trade in currency even if they work for a regulated agency that is related directly or indirectly to currencies. Insider Trading is purely a securities issue. Buying currency hoping for it to appreciate is not securities trading ergo it isn't an issue of insider trading.

Others have said the reason Adam does not comment on this and that is because of insider trading regs/laws. First of all, as far as I can tell, Adam Montana (if that is even his name) is not a registered finra rep (whatever happened to your licensing testing anyway, Adam?).

Currency trading is a whole different ball game because the appreciation/depreciation of a currency is generally the effect of a country's economic/political standing versus a company's unannounced proposed or in process business decision.

Just to clarify.

Jesse.

Edited by oilman80
  • Upvote 2

I hope he doesn't mind, but robo5288 stopped into chat this morning and shared this, so I'm pasting it here:

9:27 AM [robo5288] For what it is worth, I have spoken to Dano and another employee who was with Dano that day. We discussed this on the phone. Without a doubt, the information shared is an accurate account of what transpired. Two people told the same story. Dano doesn't make stories up. Gotta run.

Thanks for sharing this with us PVS , and thank Dano as well !

Uncle Barkie :)

webermr,

I am amazed at how quick people are to criticize and bash other people, such as yourself, who offer up their personal experiences on this forum. :(

It isn't the offering of personal experience that is the issue. The issue is their interpretation of the experience - which typically is overblown as evidenced by the fact that the "personal experience" and prophesies derived have never proven true. Judge it by its fruit.

Before you click -1, note that I do indeed believe that the IQD will appreciate and/or revalue. I do work at a nationwide bank/investment firm, I am a licensed IA, but am not giving investment advice related to a particular currency/security or any person's individual financial needs.

----

Edited for typo.

Edited by oilman80
  • Upvote 3

dano gave me permission to share this experience he had when installing a floor for a customer.

[dano2771] I met a lady

[dano2771] work for the FDIC

[dano2771] says rv this year

[dano2771] equal to Kuwait dinar

[dano2771] in value

[dano2771] it's all I got

[dano2771] I was selling her floors

[dano2771] thought she was an attorney

[dano2771] I was wrong

[dano2771] retired FDIC

[dano2771] now works as securities for the FDIC

[dano2771] when I was closing the deal she Asking very specific questions pertaining to the contract which made me think she was an attorney

[dano2771] when I ask her she said now I work for for FDIC

[dano2771] I said really let me ask you this what do you know about dinar

[dano2771] she was puzzled that I knew about it

[dano2771] of course me being me I said doesn't everyone know about it

[dano2771] anyway long story short this is a very short ride from here on out

[dano2771] she cannot buy nor does she have any dinar

[dano2771] she can't legally she cannot own any

[dano2771] Period

boy oh boy, PVS, I really thought YOU were legite and not a pumper. I am seriously disappointed!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7