Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dano2771 personal experience

pleasantvalleySunday

Don't understand why she can not buy or own Dinar?

The fact that she can't buy or own dinar is the only this about this post that DOES make sense...

If she was in the know/helping to organize this deal, she couldn't own dinar because that would fall under insider trading and is a felony.

On the flip side, a woman of her status would ALSO know that divulging this information ALSO falls under the same law... which is why she would never tell her floorer about it...

The penalties entailed would be equal and tracking down a female employee in that position who just had some flooring done would be EXTREMLLY easy so this chain of events never happened...

I'm not attacking OP, just stating the facts...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Pretty sure that insider trading rules are administered by the S.E.C. and apply only to stock transactions. The Dinar isn't even a forex transaction, let alone stock. People are constantly talking and guessing about Senators, and even Hilary owning Dinars. The FDIC is WAY down the ladder from those people. and I seriously doubt that the FDIC has anything to do with the RV anyway. I don't think there are any laws regulating who can own Dinars. Sounds like we're really reaching here. :P

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

yes I edited out all but dano in the chat ... and it would seem possible that she has signed non disclosure docs which would prevent her. dano also mentioned that she has 3 homes in different parts of the country, so she doesn't need dinar it would seem ;)

What happens in another country stays in another country. hahaha I mean who is to say her dinars are not stuffed away in a drawer in that other house in another country. ;) If anything it has to be a signed disclosure because the article that came out about US being allowed to invest in Iraq had no excluding points as in a FDIC member did they? I am not a lawyer but define "insider trading" when you can read it on the internet and beleive in the currency. I think she is just not able to tell anyone that she is invested but she is. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pretty sure that insider trading rules are administered by the S.E.C. and apply only to stock transactions. The Dinar isn't even a forex transaction, let alone stock. People are constantly talking and guessing about Senators, and even Hilary owning Dinars. The FDIC is WAY down the ladder from those people. and I seriously doubt that the FDIC has anything to do with the RV anyway. I don't think there are any laws regulating who can own Dinars. Sounds like we're really reaching here. :P

This is taken straight from the FDIC's website (underlined parts by me)

[source: 72 Fed. Reg. 1377, January 11, 2007]

1As used in this Statement, the term "financial institution" or "institution" refers to national banks in the case of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency; federal and state savings associations and savings and loan holding companies in the case of the Office of Thrift Supervision; state member banks and bank holding companies (other than foreign banking organizations) in the case of the Federal Reserve Board; state nonmember banks in the case of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; and registered broker-dealers and investment advisers in the case of the Securities and Exchange Commission. The U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks supervised by the Office of the Comptroller, the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation also are considered to be financial institutions for purposes of this Statement. Go back to Text

2In the case of U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks, these policies, including management, review and approval requirements, should be coordinated with the foreign bank's group-wide policies developed in accordance with the rules of the foreign bank's home country supervisor and should be consistent with the foreign bank's overall corporate and management structure as well as its framework for risk management and internal controls. Go back to Text

3This item is not intended to include traditional, non-binding "comfort" letters or assurances provided to financial institutions in the loan process where, for example, the parent of a loan customer states that the customer states that the customer (i.e., the parent's subsidiary) is an integral and important part of the parent's operations. Go back to Text

4Of course, financial institutions also should ensure that their own accounting for transactions complies with applicable accounting standards, consistently applied. Go back to Text

5The control processes that a financial institution establishes for CSFTs should take account of, and be consistent with, any informational barriers established by the institution to manage potential conflicts of interest, insider trading or other concerns. Go back to Text

6The agencies note that the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 requires companies listed on a national securities exchange or inter-dealer quotation system of a national securities association to establish procedures that enable employees to submit concerns regarding questionable accounting or auditing matters on a confidential anonymous basis. See 15 U.S.C. 78j--l(m). Go back to Text

Senetors, Hilary or whomever in the Government not directly associated to the establishment of Dinar trade and RV would have nothing leagally binding them to owning Dinar. Someone who IS working on the transaction is. Now it may not be called INSIDER TRADING, but it's the same basic pricipal and still regarded as a felony...

• Upvote 7

Just another first time responding newb I am I am. Bought mine in '04 at Baghdad Int'l Airport. Been hoping ever since...

You couldn't buy Dinar at the Baghdad International Airport in 2004..... At least not from a vendor or exchange ..... Maybe in the bathroom from some janitor...... Whatever...Good Luck!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Just another first time responding newb I am I am. Bought mine in '04 at Baghdad Int'l Airport. Been hoping ever since...

Someone beat me to this already....But I am just curious... How were you able to acquire them at BIA in 2004?

Okay, You already answered it

Edited by aliveandcare

People shouldn't get their panties in a bunch. It's a rumor in the rumor section. If you want to call BS on someone, read the news section jmo. If you don't want to believe it, ok but don't bash the person posting. They are just sharing what they have read or heard. That's it. RUMOR. :) Thanks for sharing. Interesting enough I do believe what the skeptics are saying about the facts, however, I am staying optimistic and prayerful! Thanks! :D

Edited by VanessaL4100
  • Upvote 1