Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Linda55 GET WELL MESSAGES

pleasantvalleySunday

Linda, I was very distressed to hear of your health problems, but fear not! My prayers are always answered and I will pray for your rapid recovery. With the voices of all the wonderful people here, I am sure the Lord will hear and answer. In the meantime, enjoy the downtime and make everyone spoil you rotten, don't be afraid to ham it up a bit to get everything you want! :D . Like everyone else, I look forward to your rapid healing and subsequent return to the chatroom and forums. God be with you!

Pat

Edited by Pat H

To say the least I was so surprised to hear you were in the hospital. Wow is chat different without you. We miss you much and speedy recovery to you. I haven't talked to you much lately but love watching you talk to others. You are such a kind person. Take care and our prayers are with you.

Hi Linda,

I was so shocked today when you called me telling of the heart attack. I certainly will keep you in my prayers for a fast speedy recovery. The DV family (especially myself) will miss you for the next few days in the chat room. Please do as the doc says and you will be fine. You have to get better soon so you can cash in.

I will call you tomorrow. Take care my sis...lots of love.

Turtle

Linda55 suffered a heart attack this morning and is at this time still in the hospital. Her daughter in law came in chat and said she is doing ok. Big Foot came in and told us he had talked to her and things are going pretty well for her.

Please leave your message here ... she will love hearing from everyone!!!

Good to hear your better Linda get well soon

• Upvote 1

Dear Linda :

As you can see, All of us are wishing you the best and full recovery !

As you can see, you are in our thoughts, soul and heart !

As you can see, All of us are missing you so much !

And just a drop of good humor ......

I see that this is the first post that is not a Rumor or Speculation

We realy Love you !!!

Linda55, i have not had the pleasure of speaking with you but please know that all of us here in Kuwait wish you a speedy recovery and may god bless and watch over you and your family i this troubling time.

P.S you have to get better to spend all of the money your going make on the RV..lol