Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Linda55 GET WELL MESSAGES

pleasantvalleySunday

Hi Linda,

My goodness! I hope you are ok. Just know that we all think the world of you and we can't wait for you to get on the road to recovery. You are a special lady indeed! Just think, now you will be good as new!! Our prayers and thoughts are with you today Linda. Get well soon. We miss you.

Best,

Vega

Linda,

I haven't been on chat in a while, but I have continued to think of you and pray for you. I was so sorry to hear of your illness when I logged in today. I am so glad you are doing OK, and I will continue to pray for you daily. Look forward to chatting with you again soon.

Prayers to you and your family.

Goldengirl3

Linda55 hope you are feeling ok. I think of you often and always look for your kindness and comfort in the DV chat, don't forget your crazy humor girl, and we are gonna get them red shoes and go dancing soon so do what the Doc says and we hope to hear from you. We are praying for you and know that God is with you at this time along with your family. I can't wait to come meet you and we are going to have some fun with PPG. :D