Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subject: Proof Positive: Born in Kenya, Africa

VIZIOIRAQI

birth certificate !!!!!!

Subject: Proof Positive: Born in Kenya, Africa

Date:

Thu, 3 Jun 2010 19:04:5 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

If you think some of my previous emails were not politically correct, take a look at this one. It appears to document all the

rumors about Obama’s birth in Kenya and not Hawaii . Especially note the article by Tom Fife at the bottom of the email.

Now lets see what the US politicians and judges will do about this non qualifying president. Dont hold your breath.

Be sure to read the article at the bottom. Rather compelling argument that the

American people have been fooled. If so, now what?????

This is part of what Obama has spent almost $2M to hide...you decide...... ...

"I asked a British history buff I know if he could find out who the colonial registrar was for Mombasa in 1961. He called me up a few minutes ago and said "Sir Edward F. Lavender"

Source(s): " Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library."

Posted by Alan Peters at 11:56 PM Testimony from a Mombasa science teacher and the Mombasa Registrar of births that Obama's birth certificate from Mombasa is genuine. A copy of President Obama's birth certificate that Lucas Smith obtained through the help of a Kenyan Colonel who got

it recently directly from the Coast General Hospital in Mombasa , Kenya .

See this Alan Keyes video: http://www.youtube/. com/watch? v=zmujttc0oJc

http://www.youtube/. com/watch? v=gxec1mjZwYg

Tom Fife in the American Free Press was in Moscow in 1992 where a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences stated they had trained a Barack Obama as a communist and atheist and he will make easier the triumph of communism over the USA. The article is at the bottom of this home page regarding the birth of Barack Hussein Obama II in Mombasa , Kenya . Grandmother of President Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. reveals below the story of his birth inMombasa, Kenya , a seaport, after his mother suffered labor pains while swimming at ocean beach in Mombasa .

"On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombassa , Kenya . Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her 9 month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama's went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21pm on August 4, 1961. Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."

The local Imam in Mombasa named Barack with his middle name Hussein so his official name on his certificate of live birth below is Barack Hussein Obama, II.

President Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, FORGED by one of his workers named John. Barack Hussein Obama is the first U.S. president born in Africa at the Coast Provincial General Hospital , Mombasa , Kenya . The Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth below is a forgery and of no value.

In USA all births are registered by hospitals and not by mothers. No hospital of birth is listed nor is this a birth certificate. A video showing how an Obama staffer forged above green certificate of live birth. http://www.youtube/. com/watch? v=9QdyLOUHz- A

The Washington state case also alleges, "Wayne Madsen, Journalist with Online Journal as a

contributing writer and published an article on June 9, 2008, stating that a research team went to Mombasa , Kenya , and located a Certificate Registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr. at Coast General Maternity Hospital , to his father, a Kenyan citizen and his mother, a U.S. citizen.

Video of Grandmother stating she was present at Obama's birth in Mombasa , Kenya .

http://www.youtube/. com/watch? v=-4FqVRWgrNw&eurl=http:// blog.barofintegr ity.us/2008/ 11/01/barack- nate-dhalani. aspx?ref= rss Letter from Kitau in Mombasa , Kenya .

I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya . I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put on by Taitz and mine is exactly the same.

I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical.

I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven.

So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964.

The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the "copy" of the original was ordered. I stress the word "copy". My copy also has republic ofKenya .

So what you say is true about Kenya not being a republic at the time of Obama's birth, however it was a republic when the copy was ordered.

The birth certificate is genuine. I assure you it will be authenticated by a forensic auditor. We are very proud Obama was born here.

We have a shrine for him and there are many people who remember his birth here as he had a white mother. They are being interviewed now by one of your media outlets.

Fortunately they even have pictures of his parents with him immediately after his birth at theMombasa

hospital with the hospital in the back ground.

It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.

I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself as well as my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted.

God Bless.

Kitau

Obama has fooled the entire USA which gives him the only award he deserves, The Imposter of the USA Century. Foreign born are not allowed to be US President: http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=yl1K94ALlTA&feature=related

Kenyans know Obama was born in Kenya : http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=OirvxsUsxb0

Kenyans and Sarah Obama testify Obama was born in Mombasa , Kenya : http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=zH4GX3Otf14

Kenyan U.S. ambassador is very proud Obama was born in Kenya : http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=JlFc4wCpvSo

Obama's grandmother on phone states Obama was born in Mombasa , Kenya .

It wouldn't let me put in the pick of the Birth Certificate from kenya said to big sorry I'll try another way

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Birther conspiracy theory was first concocted by renegade members of the original Obama haters, Party Unity My Ass, known more commonly by their acronym, the PUMAs. They were a splinter group of hard-core Hillarious Clinton supporters who did not want to give up the ghost after the bitter 50-state Bataan Death March to the 2008 Democratic nomination

12/28/10

Governor Vows to End Birther Controversy

Posted by:

CNN Senior White House Correspondent Ed Henry

HONOLULU, Hawaii (CNN) – Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie vowed to end the "birther" controversy surrounding President Obama's nationality once and for all.

Abercrombie, a newly-elected Democrat, told CNN that he will do whatever it takes to prove once and for all that Obama was born in Hawaii.

"We'll do what we can as quickly as we can to make it inevitable that only those who wish the president ill, only the ones with a political agenda, will be the ones doing this kind of thing," Abercrombie said. "The president is entitled to the respect of his office and he's entitled to have his mother and father respected."

Abercrombie, in his first on-camera comments on the matter, said that he has his attorney general and the state's Health Department director looking at what legal avenues can they follow to release more documentation of Obama's birth in 1961

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This year is going to be very interesting. That is one reason. I have a Kenyan born friend who claims to be there when his cousin (Obama) started the riots after he lost the presidential election. That is very well documented and known about. Its just getting boehner to act on it. Also, look up colonel laikin. Just got found guilty for disobeying orders.6 months prison and bad conduct discharge from the army medical corps. This isn't going away.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Thanks V- for the info- Give me a break OBAMER is a fake and he knows it. How can a man who has 2 different names be a Prez in the US. No-one wants to admit a very grave mistake. When it comes to liht it may be to late to do anything once he is out of power. My question is this--- If he is a fake or better known as a Mancherian Canidate what happens to all the correspondence and the laws and acts and the statuets he has made. What about all the bills he has sighned. --For the sake of an arguement say he isnt- what then? The States become a laughing stack. If there is an injustice will he go to jail? what will happen? All im doing is asking questions here. One tjing for sure---If a country STOPS erving GOD -HE will turn away. Now is it all worth it6? GOD first and all other stuff will fall 9into place. My take on it is this- IF we turn our backs on GOD then we dont have a leg to stand on and I speak for 2 countries here- Canada and the US. What a mess we have gotten ourselves into. This is all written anyway and ya,ll know where to find it. May GOD Bless you al and your houses. and May GOD have mercy on us all. But that will oly come if we follow HIM. Vern :)

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I sure wish Kenya would take back their Village Idiot.

:lol: funny my sister-in-law who was O big supporter and voted for him :angry: was at my house and we were talking. Then she mention about how O is doing terrible. As soon as she mention that I let her have it for voted for him! :lol:

Also, on a kind of related note, I was in the Chat session earlier and some one was hating on Bush. Even though I was not Bush supporter but I will thank him when this thing RV. Yes, many lives were lost but also many families will be saved by this event. So many of us need this to put roof on our family head and bring food on the table. I serve this country and I fought for Iraq to be free. Now its time for Iraq to thank us by RVing! Also, don't forget our fallen brothers-in-arms who sacrificed their lives and please support our veterans!

• Upvote 3

Village idiot, huh? Lol. Multi-millionaire, Harvard Law grad, Constitutional scholar, law professor, best-selling writer, loved by billions around the world, beautiful family, graceful daughters, ex-US Senator, President of the United States!!! Set for life on his own effort.

What a failure as an American. grrrr

Edited by r65
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

If a Harvard Grarough duate is an Idiot, what does it make a Yale Grad.... Just wondering. When the boys get through helping all their rich buddies, in two years, you probably will have better things to say about President Obama. Not only that, I hope this site is not for bashing a poitcial party.. The South lost the war, so get over it and lets move on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This Off Topics so it doesn't have anything to do with the Dinar. By the way we have every right to discuss a man who mesmerised half the nation into believing he was their fellow American. When he fact, which was proven months ago was not even a citizen. For your information the Supreme Court of the United States (our United States, not his) is looking at all the evidence brought forward, which proves it.

I really do not like bursting bubbles but truly only a legitimate American has the right to sit in our White House in our Oval and lead (at our pleaure) our United States of America! He has no right to regulate the money of Sovereign Citizens of America who he serves. It our WILL not his!

God Bless America!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. -Thomas Jefferson :)

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

everybodys' a strict die-hard patriot now that Obama is in office but, you're trying to get rich thru another country......why not do it the good ol' american way and earn by hard-work, oh that would be impossible being that we dont have alot f jobs in america right now......btw not the fault of a Kenyan

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It is a shame we are still wasting time on this!!!!!If you don't like the man or his Politics vote him out during the next election. I'm sooooooooooo tired of Politics, I am an American for America. I am a strong supporter of our Brave American Heroes that put their lives on the line every day so we have the right ot come on line and complain about who the President is. They are our Children, Sons/ Daughters, Husbands/ Wives, Brother's/Sister's and Barack Obama is their Commander and Chief. You may not like the Person, but please respect the Office of the Presidency, our Troops depend on our support.. To quote Vince Lombardi..."KEEP your eye on the football"...We are ALL American's and this is America.. We keep going w/ this hatred, we implode from inside and we will all suffer....JMO.....