Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1's opinion and advice.

Barboza

"I don't want to be right to get glory. I want to be right so I can add 10-20 million to my bank account."

"Flat out, I dont want glory. I want green."

"Well, I will take my negative but out of here, with all the negative b.s. I have been spewing imo. And the opinion of those who I talk to, that have been right a few times, is that it could rv anytime, So, be prepared..."

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 14

:lol: Thanks for the post Barboza. Sonny1 was a bit bummed this morning. He's mad at the pumpers and was venting about that, and he was frustrated at the lack of developments with the RV and was venting about that too. He ended up saying he was being negative and needed to leave. So in effect he kicked himself out of chat. :lol: We still love ya sonny1

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Is this a quote from Sonny1 or a paraphrase from Barbooza. If quote would like to see the whole context!!

Here you have it, Thomas! :o:D:lol:

[sonny1] i sorry to vent on you guys, i am kinda getting frustrated, this has gone on much to long, and shold of already rv'ed, so i am kinda irritated

[pleasantvalleySunday] potty mouth? geez

[bigrocks85] pleasantvalleySunday ok go for it

[dano2771] SALTY

[sunglass] pleasantvalleySunday <-- that be feisty!

[sonny1] SHOULD

[bOBBY ROMERO] pleasantvalleySunday a fiesty g ma...hummmm

[bOBBY ROMERO]

[bigrocks85] yes salty good one

[pleasantvalleySunday] sun

[pleasantvalleySunday] I'm NOT a grandma bobby

[Scooby Doo] sonny1 ... okie says Thursday

[dano2771] SALTYpleasantvalleySunday

[dano2771]

[dano2771] done

[Scooby Doo] so cheer up

[sunglass] **** <-- that be bad word

[kcw] sonny1 it's ok it is better to make fun of them and joke around to pass the time then cry tissue?

[bOBBY ROMERO] pleasantvalleySunday aunt?

[pleasantvalleySunday] how bout a margarita to go with that salt

[sonny1] Scooby Doo well atleast we know when its going to happen now

[pleasantvalleySunday] barely Bobby

[bigrocks85] sonny1

[pleasantvalleySunday] sonny1 we know what what is going to happen?

[pleasantvalleySunday] Sunglass caca then

[pleasantvalleySunday] better?

[rottonrod] Good morning all. how are all my millionaires to be this fine morning.

[sonny1] pleasantvalleySunday i was kidding, okie gave his 34th rv in the last 43 days, and the other 9 days he had the flu.

[mark_mich266] Sonny1

[dman] Sonny1 when is it going to happen ?

[pleasantvalleySunday] sonny1 lmbo!! poor guy, of course DD is defending him to the "death"

[mark_mich266] Third Tuesday of next week!!

[pleasantvalleySunday] gotta wonder about that guy too imo

[bOBBY ROMERO] how bout the ole man on the ins. commercial.. now hes got it going on

[bOBBY ROMERO] diddly scoop

[rottonrod] ahhhhh i feel an air of frustration

[pleasantvalleySunday] rottonrod could be intrinsic with a nick like yours

[sonny1] pleasantvalleySunday okie is a joke, and dd is a thief, he has never had one of his own ideas, he steals everyone else's info, kinda a phony in my book, good one stop b.s dinar stop though

[djuggler] rottonrod maybe you should take a shower

[pleasantvalleySunday] sonny1 true true ... trust me I'm NOT a fan

[goodiemob] all these lies and pumpers, is it really a big deal to be the "i told you it would happen guy" in the end

[pleasantvalleySunday] apparently so goodiemob

[dano2771] guru season opens 1-1-2011

[bOBBY ROMERO] pleasantvalleySunday intrinsic?

[Deb Marie] beancounter8 sorry been away for a bit

[dano2771] tissue included

[sonny1] goodiemob i dont want to be right to get glory, i want to be right so i can add 10-20 million to my bank account

[sandy040] can i go home yet ???

[dano2771] free long range bullets

[Garfield] goodiemob why does anyone feel the need to be the "I told you so guy" what is missing in their lives?

[bigrocks85] sonny1 yep its about the money pure and simple

[dano2771] night vision snyper rifles

[rottonrod] djuggler --later today i will because i have to go to work, nothing has rv'ed so i still have to go back to prison eeveryday.

[Deb Marie] just have been in this invetment for over a year, usually just watch, but i think oakie has xome merit

[dano2771] BAM

[dano2771] BAM

[dano2771] BAM

[Deb Marie] some

[sonny1] bigrocks85 flat out, i dont want glory, i want green

[goodiemob] its not like we're gonna pay them for saying its happening 2morrow!!!!!!!!!

[JKET955] sonny1 they can't go much longer without an rv or can they?

[bigrocks85] sonny1 yep bought more to cover the tax so i guess i will buy more if its true about the 2.60 tax

[icfaith] Sonn1 - Done!

[pleasantvalleySunday] BOBBY ROMERO in•trin•sic    /ɪnˈtrɪnsɪk, -zɪk/ Show Spelled[in-trin-sik, -zik] –adjective 1. belonging to a thing by its very nature: the intrinsic value of a gold ring.

[fowl608] are we 1 step closer

[rottonrod] sure they can, why can't they

[icfaith] Sonny1 - Done!

[goodiemob] maybe these guys dont have control or any kind of say-so at home and they feel the need to be in control of somethin

[dano2771] pleasantvalleySunday whew ty

[Deb Marie] i listen to at least 2 cc's a week, get different persceptions that way, it is going to happen, just be patient

[sonny1] well i will take my negative but out of here, with all the negative b.s i have been spewing imo, and the opinion of those who i talk to that have been right a few times, is that it could rv anytime, so be prepared....

[pleasantvalleySunday] dano2771 that was for bobby

[dano2771] bunch of smart people over here

[dano2771]

[sonny1] icfaith thx, ill check it OUT.......THX....... I write you back

[icfaith] sonny1 thanks, would appreciate your take on it.

[bigrocks85] sonny1 15 minutes after this hit nobody is going to know who said what but everyone will say it was me it was me lots of gurus then

[pleasantvalleySunday] sonny1 we love you!!

[sunglass] yes we do pvS!

[sonny1] later, thx pvs

[pleasantvalleySunday] ooo there'll be a fight over who was right ... but who will care then!?!

[fowl608] sonny1 thanks for positive attitude thats what i think too

[goodiemob] bigrocks85 exactly

Edited by Barboza

"I don't want to be right to get glory. I want to be right so I can add 10-20 million to my bank account."

"Flat out, I dont want glory. I want green."

"Well, I will take my negative but out of here, with all the negative b.s. I have been spewing imo. And the opinion of those who I talk to, that have been right a few times, is that it could rv anytime, So, be prepared..."

Talk to 'em Barboza!

Sonny were all frustrated but I am starting to lean towards the idea that we may have to wait till they get more pipelines constructed, I was told of a big one they are working on down south but it will take a lot time to complete. Maybe when the GDP goes up that's when this currency will take off?

Even if i have to wait 2-5 years so be it and I can't think of a better site to be a part of than this place because of good people like you.

hang in there

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know what is so sad?

Shabibi stated that the RV would take place 'directly' after the GOI was official. Man o Man...we are only 72 hours after the GOI became official and people are starting to quit or lose their minds or worse.

People, people, people...we are now in the place we all wanted to be...POST GOI.

Give them time, relax, watch...because most really can't comprehend how close we are to this being over. If you count years using months, and months using weeks, and weeks using days....then focus on the last one. That's how close we are and your 2011 New Year Resolutions need to be very different than before. You best give them a lot of thought before declaring them.

Best,

Joe P

• Upvote 4

You know what is so sad?

Shabibi stated that the RV would take place 'directly' after the GOI was official. Man o Man...we are only 72 hours after the GOI became official and people are starting to quit or lose their minds or worse.

People, people, people...we are now in the place we all wanted to be...POST GOI.

Give them time, relax, watch...because most really can't comprehend how close we are to this being over. If you count years using months, and months using weeks, and weeks using days....then focus on the last one. That's how close we are and your 2011 New Year Resolutions need to be very different than before. You best give them a lot of thought before declaring them.

Best,

Joe P

Agree. Could be any day. Gave you a + JP. Fort Worthians stick together.

OKAY go AHEAD and bash me.. but how can it rv anyday... when from i just read in a post on dv that they are now on vac for the next TEN DAYS...

Because CBI RVs not Parliament.

Sonny were all frustrated but I am starting to lean towards the idea that we may have to wait till they get more pipelines constructed, I was told of a big one they are working on down south but it will take a lot time to complete. Maybe when the GDP goes up that's when this currency will take off?

Even if i have to wait 2-5 years so be it and I can't think of a better site to be a part of than this place because of good people like you.

hang in there

You're kidding ---- right Quad? You must have had a bad dream to be leaning in THAT direction. Hey, how about waiting until Dec. 2011 so the GOI can get their govt functioning like a machine; that way more oil will be pumping, price for a barrel of oil may be at $100/brl and the security forces will have had time to remove more Al-Qaida terrorists from the country to greatly improve community stability........... along with 100 other political & social improvements. It all makes sense............... but you know what; I just made it up! ! ! Comments like this just make NO sense. I would suggest that you refrain the best you can and keep comments like this to yourself. It's a waste of time reading it.

I can understand Sonny1 being negative. I think by this time we all are! Keepwlkfny continues to find anything to extend this process; spinning it his own way with some half truths mixed in to make his commentary sound plausible so people respond with YEA! ! ! I liked it when we just stuck with the facts (including a link) and discussed the information in a rational manner. I am so tired of reading opinions based on nothing but someone's wondering mind. Like for example, the IRS will take $2.05 of every dinar cashed in and then have you pay a tax on the balance you are left with. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! Talk about a creative mind!!! A beautiful example of stupidity.

Please everyone just relax and follow what the news from Iraq provides. This process will end in a short time which we all can live with.

• Upvote 5

kinda humorous how everyone is freaking out because the RV hasn't occurred yet. I mean, we're no worse off than we were yesterday, and if we had never heard of this opportunity we would all still be in ignorant bliss and not accruing gray hairs and stress over this. When they finally flip the switch, we're all going to look back and laugh at how frustrated and impatient we've all been. Most people are treating this like an expected paycheck that's supposed to come on a certain set schedule, rather than the investment that it is. I just kinda put it out of my mind and go about every day activities as usual. Just relax and go out and do normal stuff and have fun with your family and friends because time flies when you're having fun and that will make it come even sooner than it seems... oh, and we'll all be stinking rich ;)

• Upvote 1