Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

who is okie

BOBBY ROMERO

I am sorry, but there is not an oil man alive today, with friends and connections at that high a level, that would be stooping to speak with plebians like us to share information that would help regular people. Do you know what oil companies think of regulars people like us? We slaves to what they have to sell. Our economy and the world is run on oil for their profit and gain. They have stopped alternative energy for decades so that they can keep feeding us the oil they have to sell.

When putting Okie at this high a level, you are talking about a T. Bone Pickens type. Can you imagine Mr. Pickens manning his oil wells so that six of his "hands" can have a Christmas with their family? And only six hands? Not much oil there. Yeah, yeah, he is semi-retired.

When you truly know individuals at the highest level, your INTEL IS RIGHT! AND YOU WON'T BE SHARING IT WITH THE UNWASHED MASSES. You share with your other buddies, your cabal, your golf partner, your attorney, your son-in-law so your daughter can continue the lifestyle that you accustomed her to.

If Okie is for real, I apologize. But with connections like he has, he should be onto good intel. One minute people are blaming Obama and the administration for controlling this whole RV deal, but Okie has WH connections but does not have correct information. Which is it?

I enjoy reading all of the rumor posts, but people, come up for air, you are turning blue and becoming delirious.

PS - If you think our government has more control over Iraq than the individuals (Rothschilds) that own the Federal Reserve, CBI, or any other global banks and oil interests, think again. Iraq will RV when they want them to.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I personally invested because, even if there is no RV, the currency really can't go anywhere but up. That is, barring a complete collapse of the new Iraqi government. The value of a currency is, in part, meant to reflect the wealth of said country. Iraq will be a rich country in the future, and their currency will eventually reflect that. It may take time, but that's how I see it. The stock market is headed for a double-dip, so why not put that money into an investment with little downside, but some insane upside? Either way I win.

Maybe that's why I don't get as angry as some on here. I don't see this investment as a lotto ticket, or my one chance to get rich. I see it as an opportunity to make a modest return on investment, with a very small chance to even hit it big.

First paragraph - I agree.

second paragraph - half and half.

I don't believe it's a small chance... It's quite an inevitably Huge chance. I wouldn't even use the word chance along with the fact that it's imminent. But for all intent purposes with what we are discussing. You invested with the right attitude. Cheers!

I am sorry, but there is not an oil man alive today, with friends and connections at that high a level, that would be stooping to speak with plebians like us to share information that would help regular people. Do you know what oil companies think of regulars people like us? We slaves to what they have to sell. Our economy and the world is run on oil for their profit and gain. They have stopped alternative energy for decades so that they can keep feeding us the oil they have to sell.

When putting Okie at this high a level, you are talking about a T. Bone Pickens type. Can you imagine Mr. Pickens manning his oil wells so that six of his "hands" can have a Christmas with their family? And only six hands? Not much oil there. Yeah, yeah, he is semi-retired.

When you truly know individuals at the highest level, your INTEL IS RIGHT! AND YOU WON'T BE SHARING IT WITH THE UNWASHED MASSES. You share with your other buddies, your cabal, your golf partner, your attorney, your son-in-law so your daughter can continue the lifestyle that you accustomed her to.

If Okie is for real, I apologize. But with connections like he has, he should be onto good intel. One minute people are blaming Obama and the administration for controlling this whole RV deal, but Okie has WH connections but does not have correct information. Which is it?

I enjoy reading all of the rumor posts, but people, come up for air, you are turning blue and becoming delirious.

PS - If you think our government has more control over Iraq than the individuals (Rothschilds) that own the Federal Reserve, CBI, or any other global banks and oil interests, think again. Iraq will RV when they want them to.

For the record, I never said Okies intel was good. I was just saying that Okie is who he says he is. He certainly is not a Greeter at Walmart. And I believes it was his years in the oil fields that gave him the opportunity to rub elbows with the connections that he has today. Whether good or bad connections... that is not what I'm judging. I'm just saying if you don't like what he has to say... then just ignore it. Peace

• Upvote 1

First paragraph - I agree.

second paragraph - half and half.

I don't believe it's a small chance... It's quite an inevitably Huge chance. I wouldn't even use the word chance along with the fact that it's imminent. But for all intent purposes with what we are discussing. You invested with the right attitude. Cheers!

I understand how you feel, as you apparently have more reason to believe the rumors than I do, as you know this man personally. Not being in your position, I count the chance of making big money as very small, if only to preserve my own sanity. That type of false hope (which I certainly hope it's not false) can eat away at you. I can't function on a day-to-day basis expecting/hoping for something that may never come.

• Upvote 1

Even if he is who you say he is (and that seems to be a big if), what possible contacts does someone who works for a U.S. oil company have inside inside Iraq? Iraq has oil so someone at an oil company on the other side of the planet is privy to information about their government or banks? Um, no.

Bobby,

If Okie has spent years in the oil fields, as you say, he has not been rubbing elbows with the oil elite or Washington elite. Do you think George Bush Senior ran around oil fields? Please. An Okie and elite reference in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

You are basing this conversation on today's post. But Okie has a history that you are not taking into account. Please forward some intel that has come to fruition, other than his posts referencing an action(s), but was also posted simoutaneously on a major media source, i.e., CNN.

I am sure Okie is a likeable guy, but the story is just falling apart rapidly.

I hate to tell you this...but he is NOT a vice president as he claims. I know, because when he came to a forum that I was a staff member of making this claim, we admin checked it out........and no such animal was found at that company whatsoever. Now, unless the people that worked at that company decided to lie, that is the TRUTH.

Thanks for the truth.

Okie is a fraud and now it is proven.

What company was it that he claimed to work for?

• Downvote 1

Okie; Just figure that the info. you share is only meant for those of us who respect you and have the sense enough to read a book or a post or whatever and filter the info.(everybody should know not to believe everything they read). The internet has created an annonomious meeting place where people that wouldn't normally speak out,do speak out. I'll bet that if you were to meet the negs. you would get a lot of respect . I for one really appreciate the info. you share and it was a drag when you were gone those couple of days. Thank You and God Bless all

Meant to say " people who normally don't speak out, do speak out.

Flamed for what Revelation... I have a bit of clout here.. I'm VIP and OSI and faithful to this site. I'm not a newbie. I know this RV is coming and is going to change our lives... that is what people want to hear... and that is my belief... I'm not saying anything negative...

If somebody was badmouthing me... I would expect people that know me to get my back.. I did what I felt obligated to do... If i deserve to be bashed for that... then let it begin!

This is enough 4 me !!! I will live and Die 4 family n friendz.... your word iz enough 4 me! No INTEL iz 100% when so many are involved and i know many on this site know much more than i and i welcome all INTEL so i can put it with my INTEL and come up with an opinion B-cause non has 100% fact. This will RV it iz just a matter of when and how much!!! Letz keep the PoZiTiVe ViBeZ flowwinnnn!!!!!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2

if your working with a bad radio signal with some interference and it hits a radio repeater is the signal going to improve? more than likely it will just repeat that nasty signal

so what's being put out there is that okie is just a repeater, he repeats what he hears...well my advice to him is to think about the people he's affecting and that hang on his word because they want this to happen so bad.

maybe he should just stop repeating what he's hearing especially since he feels its going to happen anyway so that people don't get all freaked out. (i'm not one of those...)

there are reasons why people say things on these forums and it makes you look bad when those things are said over and over with no results. i dont care how you explain it. He is like the boy who cried wolf.

I like the other day how he announced that the RV happened? :lol: I laughed at that one!

personally if i were in his shoes i would feel embarrassed, i would apologize, but some people have no shame and their actions serve a purpose as end users of these dinar sites are overcome with emotion in what they read which lead to them to make investment decision regarding the dinar....

Don't take this as me bashing. I'm just sharing my opinion which I feel is 100% correct and here's my link to support it

My link

anyone notice how DT is backed up on orders? :lol:

Okie's intel might be right or it might not... He is just repeating what he hears. He not a pumper. He does not invent intel. Do you guys know who Okie really is... what he did for work? Okie is vice president of one of the largest oil companies in the US. Not only is Okie a high up exec, he knows the # 2 man in the US...(at one time) Not only that his position in that company allows him to communicate with government officials and Oil expects in many Arab countries.

That's why i want everyone to understand Okie and who he is.. he is not a joke. We are very lucky to have him here. Okie is semi retired, he is still called into work because of his experience. I know his first and last name, no reason to give it out. I didn't tell his company or that stuff, just that he is in the oil business and has contacts that relay messages right or wrong. Whether Okies intel comes true or not, he is just relying intel told to him at a high up source.

THIS IS MAIL I RECEIVED,NOT MY OPPINION

Bobby, it's all good man! People are frustrated with "no go"' rumors, that's all. Don't take the bashing too seriously, some are looking for a target right now to shoot at....tag your it! NOT!! it's water under the bridge man, people have moved past this thread already, (except me). LOL n God Bless!!

Bobby, it's all good man! People are frustrated with "no go"' rumors, that's all. Don't take the bashing too seriously, some are looking for a target right now to shoot at....tag your it! NOT!! it's water under the bridge man, people have moved past this thread already, (except me). LOL n God Bless!!

weeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kme toooo..lol.lol

Well, I know Okie. (LF) He goes back 30 years with my father. He is exactly who he says he is and more... He's a very modest man. But then again, you don't know me nor should I expect you trust me... though i am trustworthy : )

It's easy to point fingers at somebody and say "you're a liar" because their intel was off. And I feel bad for Okie that he's stuck his neck out for all of us to share whatever intel he has. He is just a messenger! Now if Okie decided to disappear... You would all wish he'd come back and at least share whatever intel he had at that time... because although we all want to hear something to give us HOPE... It's any and all intel, even rumors that keep us going! whether true or false or fabricated... we are still progressing closer to the RV... And if the rumors help time fly by then so be it.

Okie believes in his sources... His sources are not Shabibi or Maliki... but they are closer than any of us are to whats really going on.

I would encourage you all to just listen and take precaution to what is being relayed. Take everything "intel" as a grain of salt... keep about your daily lives and just know that this RV is right around the corner.

I just spoke to dinar dealer, Not Ty, Not Ali... a different guy. He is no longer accepting reserve. Think about that. Do you know how much money is in the reserve for these dealers. Why stop reserve now? Maybe because they know the RV is upon us! And they don't want to have to cover!

-Mahi Mahi out.

that was very well said...a rumor is unsubstantiated info, and should be taken as such...thanks, jr

• Upvote 2

Im sorry did someone actually say he's the number two oil man in the US?

I'm sooo not gonna go there .. I will say he's claimed to be quite a few things for the last few years ... even a VP at shell ( 1 its royal dutch shell 2 i have family that work there and have worked there for quite a few years ) his " intel " ( i really hate that word.. i've worked military intel before and am rather insulted by what pass's for actually hands on intel had this been a combat zone there " intel " would have gotten quite a few people killed) but i honestly feel that this guy just likes the attn. he's said it was done and people were cashing in at least 10 times that i can count.. and every week its something else different. He's not at bad as SGS was but at least we KNEW she was crazy ..

• Upvote 1

Well - who of you have been in Iraq? Who of you have given factual information of the Iraqi culture and desires? Who has the understanding of the true involvement of the various government relationships with the Iraqi people? Most of what I have read on this forum is just addition to the smoke and mirror methods of the media. It seems to me that Okie is just trying to give us who are the little guy's a heads up as wt what is going on in the big picture. He has been more correct than most "GURUS" (sp) and in my opinion this makes him a threat to some who want to appear most important.

My 2 cents worth!

I can not believe this thread is being allowed to keep going. This whole topic is nothing more than a ranting bash session, and all of you who have joined in on flaming a man, who majority of you do not know, should be ashamed of yourselves.

It is truly sad that this is where our morals, ethics, and self respect had gone.. not to mention the complete lack of integity most people here are exhibiting; it is truly disgusting. I am sure your parents raised you better than that.

This topic should be taken down, or at the very least locked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie character was created in May/June of this year @ NNP. After fabricating many "for sure" dates he was banned. He claimed he worked for Chevron. This was right after Gen X had his blow-up and said dinar was a scam and he couldn't do this anymore...LMAO....some say they are one in the same. It's comical at best and best served as entertainment only. Peace

GO IRAQ!!!!!!

It was around 2 yrs ago and he said he worked for Conoco-Phillips, not Chevron. I have 30 yrs in the Biz, I remember oil company names. Besides Bobby Romaro said it was an e-mail, don't bash him.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1