Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

who is okie

BOBBY ROMERO

Okie's intel might be right or it might not... He is just repeating what he hears. He not a pumper. He does not invent intel. Do you guys know who Okie really is... what he did for work? Okie is vice president of one of the largest oil companies in the US. Not only is Okie a high up exec, he knows the # 2 man in the US...(at one time) Not only that his position in that company allows him to communicate with government officials and Oil expects in many Arab countries.

That's why i want everyone to understand Okie and who he is.. he is not a joke. We are very lucky to have him here. Okie is semi retired, he is still called into work because of his experience. I know his first and last name, no reason to give it out. I didn't tell his company or that stuff, just that he is in the oil business and has contacts that relay messages right or wrong. Whether Okies intel comes true or not, he is just relying intel told to him at a high up source.

I will take this is a rumor for the one and only reasoin tha that there is no verifiable truth.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Also, his chats are posted in the rumor section. I really don't see the problem. If you don't believe him, then take it as entertainment. I don't get why people seem to have so much venom for the guy.

In addition, he doesn't even post his chats anywhere. It's other people doing it, so obviously people want to see what he has to say, even if it is for a good laugh. It doesn't seem to me that he's trying to disseminate the info he has beyond the chat room.

• Upvote 1

This is not fact Just this guys pumping for Okie I wou;d love for Okie to be right Just my opinion

Yes, the man registered a year ago. All his 155 posts over the past year were leading up to this one moment where he could pump for Okie!

Come on man, use your brain. How you got +s for that post are beyond me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

All due respect, Bobby, you HAVE to know what the next question for you will be. Where do you get your information regarding Okie? How do you know he is who he says he is.

I'm not being coy, if you do have knowledge of the facts, it would be very good stuff to know.

Maynard

VERY good point Maynard57! I am at this point still convinced he is NOT who he claims to be WITHOUT real proof!

Unfortunately you probably won't come up with proof that just flat out does not exist.

Dan

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

OKIE is a joke!! Is he really that high in an oil company. If so, why would he give intel to people that would be beneath him? Please!!! Go take your bull to another place. BAN OKIE!!!

Can't ban him since he doesn't post here. If anything, be angry at your fellow forum members for posting his chats. It is in the rumor section though, so I don't see how anyone can really be that annoyed.

• Upvote 7

Okie character was created in May/June of this year @ NNP. After fabricating many "for sure" dates he was banned. He claimed he worked for Chevron. This was right after Gen X had his blow-up and said dinar was a scam and he couldn't do this anymore...LMAO....some say they are one in the same. It's comical at best and best served as entertainment only. Peace

GO IRAQ!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, I know Okie. (LF) He goes back 30 years with my father. He is exactly who he says he is and more... He's a very modest man. But then again, you don't know me nor should I expect you trust me... though i am trustworthy : )

It's easy to point fingers at somebody and say "you're a liar" because their intel was off. And I feel bad for Okie that he's stuck his neck out for all of us to share whatever intel he has. He is just a messenger! Now if Okie decided to disappear... You would all wish he'd come back and at least share whatever intel he had at that time... because although we all want to hear something to give us HOPE... It's any and all intel, even rumors that keep us going! whether true or false or fabricated... we are still progressing closer to the RV... And if the rumors help time fly by then so be it.

Okie believes in his sources... His sources are not Shabibi or Maliki... but they are closer than any of us are to whats really going on.

I would encourage you all to just listen and take precaution to what is being relayed. Take everything "intel" as a grain of salt... keep about your daily lives and just know that this RV is right around the corner.

I just spoke to dinar dealer, Not Ty, Not Ali... a different guy. He is no longer accepting reserve. Think about that. Do you know how much money is in the reserve for these dealers. Why stop reserve now? Maybe because they the RV is upon us! And they don't want to have to cover!

-Mahi Mahi out.

Good post..... but prepare to be flamed.

• Downvote 7

OKIE is a joke!! Is he really that high in an oil company. If so, why would he give intel to people that would be beneath him? Please!!! Go take your bull to another place. BAN OKIE!!!

Hello-- A Giants Man -----I was banned yesterday from another site for saying essentially the same thing. I was very nice when I said it and only said I am tired of the lies we hear from Okie as we are honest people and I felt like his dates and rates come and go all the time. I said that Okie says he is not spreadiing rumors only telling the truth. Because I said that the very next thing I know is that I was banned. Go figure. !!!!! Lots of people love the guy, but I dont. !

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Okie's intel might be right or it might not... He is just repeating what he hears. He not a pumper. He does not invent intel. Do you guys know who Okie really is... what he did for work? Okie is vice president of one of the largest oil companies in the US. Not only is Okie a high up exec, he knows the # 2 man in the US...(at one time) Not only that his position in that company allows him to communicate with government officials and Oil expects in many Arab countries.

That's why i want everyone to understand Okie and who he is.. he is not a joke. We are very lucky to have him here. Okie is semi retired, he is still called into work because of his experience. I know his first and last name, no reason to give it out. I didn't tell his company or that stuff, just that he is in the oil business and has contacts that relay messages right or wrong. Whether Okies intel comes true or not, he is just relying intel told to him at a high up source.

I hate to tell you this...but he is NOT a vice president as he claims. I know, because when he came to a forum that I was a staff member of making this claim, we admin checked it out........and no such animal was found at that company whatsoever. Now, unless the people that worked at that company decided to lie, that is the TRUTH.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Good post..... but prepare to be flamed.

Flamed for what Revelation... I have a bit of clout here.. I'm VIP and OSI and faithful to this site. I'm not a newbie. I know this RV is coming and is going to change our lives... that is what people want to hear... and that is my belief... I'm not saying anything negative...

If somebody was badmouthing me... I would expect people that know me to get my back.. I did what I felt obligated to do... If i deserve to be bashed for that... then let it begin!

• Upvote 16

Flamed for what Revelation... I have a bit of clout here.. I've not a newbie. I know this RV is coming and is going to change our lives... that is what people want to hear... and that is my belief... I'm not saying anything negative...

If somebody was badmouthing me... I would expect people that know me to get my back.. I did what I felt obligated to do... If i deserve to be bashed for that... then let it begin!

Flamed for anything that contradicts the narrative that Okie is some compulsive liar who gets his kicks out of spreading false rumors through dinar forums.

None of us knows for sure who the guy is. I've advocated taking any rumors with a grain of salt. People seem unable to do that though. We all have alot of stress in life with work and trying to provide for our families (well, I'm only 25 so I don't have a family yet, but I still have bills lol). The last thing any of us needs is to get torqued up and enraged over rumors and speculation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Flamed for anything that contradicts the narrative that Okie is some compulsive liar who gets his kicks out of spreading false rumors through dinar forums.

None of us knows for sure who the guy is. I've advocated taking any rumors with a grain of salt. People seem unable to do that though. We all have alot of stress in life with work and trying to provide for our families (well, I'm only 25 so I don't have a family yet, but I still have bills lol). The last thing any of us needs is to get torqued up and enraged over rumors and speculation.

Revelation... I couldn't agree with you more.. people take the rumors too far at times... But would you agree that everybody would be going crazy if there was absolutely no news or rumors either??? People thrive on it. It is their own faults if they can't just go by logic. ie; why did you invest to being with? Because okie and TK and all these guys gave a rate and date??... Or because you did your own due diligence and research and because it just made sense. That is the problem here.. people rely on rumors and not their own logic. I was generalizing.. not directing at you

• Upvote 5

Revelation... I couldn't agree with you more.. people take the rumors too far at times... But would you agree that everybody would be going crazy if there was absolutely no news or rumors either??? People thrive on it. It is their own faults if they can't just go by logic. ie; why did you invest to being with? Because okie and TK and all these guys gave a rate and date??... Or because you did your own due diligence and research and because it just made sense. That is the problem here.. people rely on rumors and not their own logic. I was generalizing.. not directing at you

I personally invested because, even if there is no RV, the currency really can't go anywhere but up. That is, barring a complete collapse of the new Iraqi government. The value of a currency is, in part, meant to reflect the wealth of said country. Iraq will be a rich country in the future, and their currency will eventually reflect that. It may take time, but that's how I see it. The stock market is headed for a double-dip, so why not put that money into an investment with little downside, but some insane upside? Either way I win.

Maybe that's why I don't get as angry as some on here. I don't see this investment as a lotto ticket, or my one chance to get rich. I see it as an opportunity to make a modest return on investment, with a very small chance to even hit it big.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1