Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT WILL THE RV BE?? POST HERE

boogs2335

Ok. there is alot of different opinions that have been posted all over this website about what people think the dinar will rv to, and when.

I wanted to make a spot where everyone can share their opinions, being that we might be so close to the end.

Please tell me what you think!! Thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Around $1 and sometime in mid 2011 because there are too many undecided issues and groups/individuals with thier own agendas like: the Kurds, the Kuwaitis, Maliki, Allawi, Iran and Shabibi. Like I've said before......these people in Iraq have been fighting each other for 3000 years, don't think for one second that they can all of a sudden work together under democracy....PLEASE :twocents:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I think 1 IQD=3, ...3,8 $.

I reed many posts and comments and i'm sure it will happened but can't to predict when. Shabibi told that want to have new currency till the End of 2010.

Last few days i think about situation in Kuwait. Kuwait started RV with 1D=3USD and after 6 months the value of Kuwait dinar increased at 1KuwD=7 USD.

Can somebody confim my comments because I heard that, not reed and not found on Internet,

Go RV!!!!

I believe the RV will be a story to tell about years to come. A tale of how we all were going to be millionaires but alas we were duped and only made 3 to 3.5 times our initial investment leading to dissension among the ranks and eventual uproar against okie, tk, frank, and the other self proclaimed misguiding "gurus" It will be a sad time but we will get over it eventually getting on with our lives but inevitably looking back thinking how our lives could have been...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I believe the RV will be a story to tell about years to come. A tale of how we all were going to be millionaires but alas we were duped and only made 3 to 3.5 times our initial investment leading to dissension among the ranks and eventual uproar against okie, tk, frank, and the other self proclaimed misguiding "gurus" It will be a sad time but we will get over it eventually getting on with our lives but inevitably looking back thinking how our lives could have been...

I don't envision the US Government spending $250 million dollars (or more) per day in Iraq only to come out with a couple of billion prior to an RV...because of a LOP. It also wouldn't follow "The Plan" that most talk so adamantly about. I guess anything is possible, but it doesn't seem logical.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1