Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another prediction from OKIE OIL MAN

curious80

Why are people giving Curious negatives votes - he's just the messenger! He's not Okie, for crying out loud!

Somebody help me get him back to neutral, at least. And let's quit bashing the people who are willing to bring info here, whether you like the message or not.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Why are people giving Curious negatives votes - he's just the messenger! He's not Okie, for crying out loud!

Somebody help me get him back to neutral, at least. And let's quit bashing the people who are willing to bring info here, whether you like the message or not.

Agreed!

• Upvote 5

lol. sonny is okie's biggest fan. :rolleyes:

Yeah....but I'm next in line. I personally would love to break the heel of my stiletto off in his forehead (metaphorically speaking, of COURSE <_< ). AND...my bet would also be that the closest he has ever been to oil is when he goes to get his car serviced; anything to try to impress all these anonymous people on the Internet. What galls me is that it works and people run after him to kiss his a$$, even after he lies time after time after time........ok, enough of the rant. THANKS FOR THE RUMOR LOL...not shooting the messenger, keep em coming!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Yeah....but I'm next in line. I personally would love to break the heel of my stiletto off in his forehead (metaphorically speaking, of COURSE <_< ). AND...my bet would also be that the closest he has ever been to oil is when he goes to get his car serviced; anything to try to impress all these anonymous people on the Internet. What galls me is that it works and people run after him to kiss his ass, even after he lies time after time after time........ok, enough of the rant. THANKS FOR THE RUMOR LOL...not shooting the messenger, keep em coming!

next time don't hold back. tell us how you really feel. ;)

• Upvote 2

Yeah....but I'm next in line. I personally would love to break the heel of my stiletto off in his forehead (metaphorically speaking, of COURSE <_< ). AND...my bet would also be that the closest he has ever been to oil is when he goes to get his car serviced; anything to try to impress all these anonymous people on the Internet. What galls me is that it works and people run after him to kiss his ass, even after he lies time after time after time........ok, enough of the rant. THANKS FOR THE RUMOR LOL...not shooting the messenger, keep em coming!

lol..... im thinking the same thing

• Upvote 1

Kind of funny, someone predicted that the next "intel" would be Thursday for sure...then Sunday

or Monday, etc. Would be great, but their track record is really bad because no one knows. That's what

we have to realize and follow real available actual news.

Seems like this fits that expectation of predictions. I say we just be patient and allow it to unfold

as it will. Okie says this is the last time he will stick his neck out with intel...I would hope he would actually verify his "intel"

before posting, but that does not seem to be an important step for these "gurus" :blink:

Oh well, here is to the best outcome for everyone! :)

Jim

---

Okie Oil Man Chat: zzz 12/27/10 PM (Intel from Washington D.C.)

December 28, 2010 01:47 am

OKIE OIL MAN : THIS INTEL IS IN FROM WASH D C AND NOT TK–IT WAS STATED TO ME —NOW THURS IS THE DAY–THIS IS ONLY THE 2ND AND LAST TIME I WILL STICK MY NECK OUT WITH INTEL

OKIE OIL MAN : THE SLOW DOWN WAS DUE TO BUDGET ITEMS BEING AMMENDED I WAS TOLD

OKIE OIL MAN : HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS BEEN TO ALI’S WEBSITE?–I WAS TOLD HE IS PURCHASING DINAR BACK FOR 880.00 INSTEAD OF 800.00–HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

larry12 : Ali’s site paying $930 per mil,…Was $880 per mil

OKIE OIL MAN : I WAS ALSO INIFORMED AWHILE AGO THAT ANYTHING BEING EXPORTED FROM IRAQ (NOT OIL) IS BEING RAISED IN PRICE 20%

larry12 : He must have bumped it up $50 per mil today

OKIE OIL MAN : THNX LARRY12–SOMETHING IS GOING ON–WONDER IF SUPPLY IS DRYING UP?

@ builder : HOPE U DONT MIND GIVING SECRETS OKIE

OKIE OIL MAN : OK BUILDER YOU ONERY PUP—GIVE IT UP

MDK : Ni Okie, Is that to try and meet reserves??

OKIE OIL MAN : MDK-HAVE NO READING ON THAT–WHO KNOWS?

Ddavis : OKIE do you still believe it will RV before the 1st?

OKIE OIL MAN : DDAVIS–LOOKS THAT WAY

larry12 : Supplies of Physical Dinar drying up!

OKIE OIL MAN : LARRY12–THAT WOULD BE HUGH AND INDICATIVE OF SOMETHING BIG HAPPENING—-MAYBE BEFORE THURS–WHO KNOWS?

homer : okie can they get an extension from paris club if they don’t rv by jan.1 2011?

OKIE OIL MAN : HOMER–MY UNDERSTANDING IS NO

larry12 : I’ve never seen Ali pay more than $900

larry12 : Now $930

From one Okie to another, Thanks, keep it up.

As Will Rogers once said; The problem in America isn't so much what people don't know, the problem is what people think they know that just ain't so!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah....but I'm next in line. I personally would love to break the heel of my stiletto off in his forehead (metaphorically speaking, of COURSE <_< ). AND...my bet would also be that the closest he has ever been to oil is when he goes to get his car serviced; anything to try to impress all these anonymous people on the Internet. What galls me is that it works and people run after him to kiss his a$$, even after he lies time after time after time........ok, enough of the rant. THANKS FOR THE RUMOR LOL...not shooting the messenger, keep em coming!

What is it about human nature that makes people such mockers...not helpful. Have you ever heard Okie speak? Doesn't sound like to me he is trying to impress anyone...besides why does it matter if he is..this in an opinion, speculative, best guess site is it not? -- sometimes an entertainment site even. Words give people away whether or not they are subject to mockery, cynicism, and judgment. Being offended so easily disqualifies anyone from offering critique no matter what truth may be in the offended's words....just saying. This response is one of the incriminating posts that continue and are only useful for rallying a mob.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Wow you said Thursday.... Ya hoooooo I will quit my job today and wait outside the bank.. :o This is going to be so great.. ;) .. Thanks for the great news..I can't wait. :blink: .. I am so excited for this RV to happen,,,,, No way really Thursday... Ok I finaly got that out of my system I can go for 5 more rumors and not get excited.. :P

God Bless Everyone

Oh Ya GO RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What is it about human nature that makes people such mockers...not helpful. Have you ever heard Okie speak? Doesn't sound like to me he is trying to impress anyone...besides why does it matter if he is..this in an opinion, speculative, best guess site is it not? -- sometimes an entertainment site even. Words give people away whether or not they are subject to mockery, cynicism, and judgment. Being offended so easily disqualifies anyone from offering critique no matter what truth may be in the offended's words....just saying. This response is one of the incriminating posts that continue and are only useful for rallying a mob.

I've done more than heard the dude speak....I've had personal dealings with him and I KNOW him to be a liar and a pumper. I could care less what you think of me...I know what I'm talking about regarding Okie Oil Man and if you want to follow him breathlessly, be my guest...sucker.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1