Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12/31/10 Look

evergladeshiker

I just came across this after doing my DDG.....(daily dinar google)...hope this is not posted somewhere else already here

* International Reconstruction Fund Facility for Iraq (IRFFI) and the elusive Dec. 31, 2010 date.

December 27th, 2010 01:21 pm · Posted in NEWS

New IRFFI projects must start by the end of 2010; project completions and disbursements are to take place no later than December 31, 2013.

As of June 30, 2010, 25 IRFFI donors, including the United States, had committed $1.86 billion for Iraq

reconstruction.

Any funds that are not committed to a specific project by December 31, 2010, will be returned.

Why would Iraq want to return any of this money? They wouldn’t.

To start a project, one would think that the contractor would want to be paid with RV Dinars and not current Dinars.

Thus, RV prior to December 31, 2010 or Iraq may have to pay back over ONE BILLION DOLLARS – and those are U.S. Dollars

Go RV :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Any funds that are not committed to a specific project by December 31, 2010, will be returned.

this post is interesting....

by 31 dec .. today is 28 dec less then 2 days

lets see maliki and shabibi perform magic .. ..

pull out the RaVit out from their hat ... oops wrong spelling rabbit

• Upvote 1

Any funds that are not committed to a specific project by December 31, 2010, will be returned

This does not mean that it will RV. I'd really like it to but I can't see it in this statement. If one were to be calloused about it, they could just develop a bunch of non-starter projects just to tie up the funds. "Yeah, we want to build a hydro-dam in Baghdad" knowing that will never EVER happen but it has achieved the intent of taking funds. Personally, I'd like for Iraq to default on their agreements and the world to hold them accountable by giving them a swift kick in their bank account. I suspect that the world is growing tired of Iraq's wounded victim act and needs to be held accountable. This type of fiscal misconduct must not be tolerated and needs the most mahciavellian recourse possible to ensure that it does not happen again. All the same, I still want to believe in the GOI and I still hope for a speedy RV. Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 12

Any funds that are not committed to a specific project by December 31, 2010, will be returned

This does not mean that it will RV. I'd really like it to but I can't see it in this statement. If one were to be calloused about it, they could just develop a bunch of non-starter projects just to tie up the funds. "Yeah, we want to build a hydro-dam in Baghdad" knowing that will never EVER happen but it has achieved the intent of taking funds. Personally, I'd like for Iraq to default on their agreements and the world to hold them accountable by giving them a swift kick in their bank account. I suspect that the world is growing tired of Iraq's wounded victim act and needs to be held accountable. This type of fiscal misconduct must not be tolerated and needs the most mahciavellian recourse possible to ensure that it does not happen again. All the same, I still want to believe in the GOI and I still hope for a speedy RV. Just my :twocents:

ditto my :twocents: too!

I just came across this after doing my DDG.....(daily dinar google)...hope this is not posted somewhere else already here

* International Reconstruction Fund Facility for Iraq (IRFFI) and the elusive Dec. 31, 2010 date.

December 27th, 2010 01:21 pm · Posted in NEWS

New IRFFI projects must start by the end of 2010; project completions and disbursements are to take place no later than December 31, 2013.

As of June 30, 2010, 25 IRFFI donors, including the United States, had committed $1.86 billion for Iraq

reconstruction.

Why would Iraq want to return any of this money? They wouldn’t.

To start a project, one would think that the contractor would want to be paid with RV Dinars and not current Dinars.

Thus, RV prior to December 31, 2010 or Iraq may have to pay back over ONE BILLION DOLLARS – and those are U.S. Dollars

Go RV :)

wouldnt the contractors be paid in their respective countries currency and not in iqd??

Bla bla blaBla bla blaBla bla blaBla bla blaBla bla bla

Bla bla blaBla bla blaBla bla bla and most important Bla bla bla Bla bla blaBla bla bla, is about as useful as any of this supposed (intel.)Bla bla blaBla bla bla!

i have notice thats it the newbie with alot to say and nothing to say go do some homework and maybe you will understand this investment a little better truth1 because you just dont make any sense with your bla bla bla so go find your own intel and i hope it is as good as anyones intel so far

• Upvote 3

How much is due to the Iraqi government stalling and how much is attributable to the international money players who REALLY control everything in the world financially pulling the strings in the background waiting until everything is all lined up to suit themselves? The question no is or has answered so far...

Hmm, cant figure out why someone gave you a negative rep for that comment????

Sorry aliveandcare I dont understand what you mean by 'negative rep for that comment????' if it was me you were refurring to I was asking Keepm a question...he has good insight.

Bla bla blaBla bla blaBla bla blaBla bla blaBla bla bla

Bla bla blaBla bla blaBla bla bla and most important Bla bla bla Bla bla blaBla bla bla, is about as useful as any of this supposed (intel.)Bla bla blaBla bla bla!

it would be redundant for me to give you yet another -1