Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV fact

spy

tevye02 ...

Very well said ... if more people had your outlook, we would all be facing a lot less frustration.

But unfortunately I feel a lot of our "investors" are not real investors, in that this may be the first real investment they have ever made other than their mortgage. They do not understand, and I don't care what people told them when they got into the investment, they do not understand, that it is not an overnight thing, it cannot be considered a safe thing, it cannot be thought of as a "bailout" of trouble. We get stories of people who need the money ... surgery is waiting and the house is going to be taken and someone cannot stand their job stress ... all these things are valid concerns and I feel for each and every person in that kind of situation. But whoever led them to believe, or allowed them to believe without straightening them out, that investing will solve the problem, did them no favours. I want the RV as quickly as anyone. I have retired now and being in business for myself most of my life I don't have the funds to live a "comfortable" long life putting it bluntly. I also made a very bad investment when I was at the height of the success of my business and had more money than brains. I got a call, first thing to do then is hang up, and was given "information" about a really good investment deal. Getting in on the ground floor. Mineral (gold, silver, copper, pladium (sp?), nickel, platinum ... exploratory work looks so good, send you a prospectus, any amount would be a good investment, throw in a major brokerage firm name though it turned out they were not the people making this offering, which was being made to a few select people. I think the select part was that they found out how much the company had made the previous year somehow. Anyway, heady with the thought of early retirement and getting into the investment market on the ground floor and all that ... I watched a three hundred thousand dollars went swirling down the tube, make that the bowl. But this RV would make a difference. . I knew two things from the beginning that it seems a lot of people don't know. First, you just do not invest more than you can afford to lose. Once you hand over the money consider it lost, gone, never recoverable. If you cannot live with that, don't pay out that much, maybe don't pay out anything. Second, there are no guarantees, no matter what anyone says. And as with most investments, it takes time. You cannot get into it and expect results in a few months. It MAY work out for some people who have recently invested in dinar if, and that is IF, the RV happens soon. But typically, as long as the "product" is being sold, it is still a long shot in terms of time.

Sorry, I got carried away here. I just wanted to congratulate you on your attitude and hope that more people will read it, and consider it, and even follow it. Thanks

smee2.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I've been monitoring this whole fiasco since Halloween and I have heard twice a week or more that RV is happening this week, cash in on Monday!! I'm calling BS on any and all "sources" and anyone who claims to have a source. I think it's become obvious to more than just me that anyone who posts a rumor, owns a website, pretends to be a guru is profiting off of the hype and has no "real" intel.

By the way, please stop steering us to Dinar dealers to cash in, while implying that they still have some dinars left for sale. This whole thing wreaks of a bad sunday morning info-mercial. If this doesn't go down before the New Year, then every person who has posted any alleged intel is catagorically full of $@!% and has zero cred.

Finally, someone who speaks the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Some folks have been monitoring this situation for 7 years.... patiently waiting for a long-term investment to bear fruit. When it comes to currency speculation, questionable "intel" is part of the journey, hence the use of the word "speculation."

SOME OF US ARE IN THIS FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS NOW,PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE...GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAITS...IF NOT TODAY,MAYBE TOMORROW,NEXT WEEK,OR NEXT MONTH,OR EVEN NEXT YEAR.....BY THE WAY, NEXT YEAR IS ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS...SAI RAM,JAI SHREE KRISHNA,OM GAM GAN PATAYAH NAMAH.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been monitoring this whole fiasco since Halloween and I have heard twice a week or more that RV is happening this week, cash in on Monday!! I'm calling BS on any and all "sources" and anyone who claims to have a source. I think it's become obvious to more than just me that anyone who posts a rumor, owns a website, pretends to be a guru is profiting off of the hype and has no "real" intel.

By the way, please stop steering us to Dinar dealers to cash in, while implying that they still have some dinars left for sale. This whole thing wreaks of a bad sunday morning info-mercial. If this doesn't go down before the New Year, then every person who has posted any alleged intel is catagorically full of $@!% and has zero cred.

You get a plus ;) took the words right out of my mouth

• Upvote 1

:bow::woot::twothumbs::tiphat:

Some folks have been monitoring this situation for 7 years.... patiently waiting for a long-term investment to bear fruit. When it comes to currency speculation, questionable "intel" is part of the journey, hence the use of the word "speculation."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know how you feel I have felt the same way, but bottom line there are few chances in life were you can spend $1000.00 US-Dollars & it has the potential to return into 1-million dollars, just calm down put the Dinars in a safe place and wait... You have already made the investment & I know it's frustrating but it will come to an end soon. "HAPPY NEW YEAR"