Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Blaino Rumor: G.E.T. 12/27/10

Lilalbertus

* Blaino Rumor: G.E.T. 12/27/10

December 27th, 2010 07:55 pm · Posted in RUMORS

[blaino] I am fresh off the phone with a Washington DC connection. This source has Administration contacts (WH). The story is: Go for Thursday! This is NOT the same source that Terry K has, which is a very good thing as each of these appears to confirm the other! More details as they become available. Once again however, it seems that TK has been the firstest with the mostest. The source has a loose affiliation to the “Joe” side of things, and State. Think about it, don’t ask!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Lilalbertus I gave you +s to offset you -s because you don't deserve that for posting what you saw. You're just the messenger and it's rude for people to do that. I too don't believe the GET team but obviously I still read the rumors as do many many people; so you don't deserve that. Thanks for posting and I am sending you thoughts and prayers.

• Upvote 2

America may or may not have alot of "pull" in the devlopment of iraq as far as the budget but i certainly think it would be in the best interest of Americas government and perhaps all the other countries that are strongly involved in this to get there tax money for 2010(but i dont know how other countries version of the IRS works so i only speak confidently about America). So whether this is a pumpers thread or not this week is another one full of.....THE HYPE

so buckle up for a load full of cash or dissapointment. :blink:

Edited by Caducues

If you dont like the rumors, don't read em. Personally I hope this **** does happen Monday I need 3 surgeries done. my life depends on this RV. while most people just wanna be rich.

I will keep you in our prayers. I have a personal reason for wanting the rv to happen as well. My best friend has lew garits, there is no cure but there is meds to prolong his life. They gave him three years and he is past the three year mark. I hope to spend as much as I have to in order to keep him around. He is only 38 and has five kids. So I pray it Rvs soon.

• Upvote 1

If you dont like the rumors, don't read em. Personally I hope this **** does happen Monday I need 3 surgeries done. my life depends on this RV. while most people just wanna be rich.

Amen, I hope so for your sake.and all the otheirs that need it for life not just fame. :)

• Upvote 1

Lilabertus, I pray you will get your surgeries soon and make a full recovery.

So many people involved in this speculation have a myopic view that only includes themselves, and getting rich is their only goal. Heaven forbid they think about the Iraqi people that live in filth and have no electricity in 130 degree heat, and have been through almost 40 years of hell. Not to mention individuals like yourself that need life saving help.

I think some need to thank their lucky stars they were born in this country and even have a few extra dollars to even get involved in dinar speculation. Count your blessings and give someone else a helping hand. And as I recall, someone, somewhere, said that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

Sophie's Mom

• Upvote 2

Lilabertus, I pray you will get your surgeries soon and make a full recovery.

So many people involved in this speculation have a myopic view that only includes themselves, and getting rich is their only goal. Heaven forbid they think about the Iraqi people that live in filth and have no electricity in 130 degree heat, and have been through almost 40 years of hell. Not to mention individuals like yourself that need life saving help.

I think some need to thank their lucky stars they were born in this country and even have a few extra dollars to even get involved in dinar speculation. Count your blessings and give someone else a helping hand. And as I recall, someone, somewhere, said that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

Sophie's Mom

Yes, Lilabertus, I pray you can find relief soon, and I am sorry to hear of your condition. We all hope you come out on top

of this challenge.

All my best!

Jim

---