Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat 12/27 7pm cst

jlassociates

MED and MM17 chat 12/27/10 5pm Pst

mailman17: I TAKE IT EVERYONE HAS READ MEDS AND KNIGHTS CHATS FROM

TODAY AND ALSO GONE THROUGH THE FORUMS?

Med: I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LAN

OK FIRST OFF LAN SAID THE DELAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BUDGET AT ALL

SO IT IS NOT HELD UP BECAUSE OF THE BUDGET

mailman17: THEN ITS INTERNAL

Med: YES

mailman17: NOT THE BEST TIME FOR SHABS TO GET COLD FEET

Med: OK NOW HE DISCUSSED THIS WITH ONE OF HIS FRIENDS WHO IS AT CORPORATE

AND HE TOLD HIM THAT THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS HAS SHAKEN SHABIBI THAT HE HAS NO CHOICE

mailman17: SHOULD OF STOPPED SELLING DINAR YEARS AGO

Med: SURE SHOULD HAVE

mailman17: AND HE IS SCARED ****LESS RIGHT NOW

Med: I DON'T THINK HE STARTED READING OUR CHATS TILL LATER BY THEN IT WAS TOO LATE ALSO THERE ARE 3 ISSUES THAT HAVE TO BE PUT IN PLACE LAN SAID THEY ARE NOT ISSUES AS WE HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST AND ALL ARE HE SAID BAM/BAM/BAM SAME DAY CHANGES AND THEN HE SAID IT WILL RV DIRECTLY NOW I KNOW THAT MY FORMER SIGHT IS SAYING RV TONIGHT

mailman17: I TOLD YA NOT TO WORRY PAL...DIDNT i? NOPE NOT GONNA HAPPEN

OH HELL NO

Med : BUT LAN SAID IT WON'T HAPPEN ON A TUESDAY

Med: AND HE WAS TOLD THAT THESE 3 ISSUES ARE BEING RESOLVED

mailman17: ONE ISSUE BEING ASSURANCES?

Med : AND THAT HE WAS TOLD BY CORPORATE THAT IT WILL BE AFTER THE NEW YEAR HE SAID IT DIDN'T HELP SHABIBI DRAGGING HIS FEET

amishoutlaw: what r the three issues

Med: I DON'T KNOW I WAS ONLY TOLD THERE WERE 3

mailman17: CAN I TAKE A STAB AT ONE OF THEM?

Med: GO AHEAD

mailman17: IRAQ MUST BE ASSURED OF THE FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE....BY OTHER COUNTRIES....THATS A MUST

Med: HONEST MM17 IF YOU SAY SO

mailman17: LOL

Med: I CAN'T DISAGREE CUZ I DON'T KNOW

mailman17: OF COURSE NOT...LOL

Med : HE SAID IF 8BALL AND B ARE WRONG THEN HE WILL CALL HIS FRIEND WHO HAS A MAN IN TBI ON LOAN FROM CHASE HE IS CONCERNED THAT THIS IS THE SH*T THEORY HIS WORDS EXACTLY THAT IF YOU THROW CRAP AGAINST THE WALL ENOUGH TIMES SOONER OR LATER IT WILL STICK HE SAID THIS IS A MAJOR IMPACT ON THE TRADE GOODS AND WILL GREATLY REDUCE PRICES FOR THE AVG IRAQI WHEN COMPETITION FROM IMPORTS ARE ON THE STREETS OF IRAQ HE TOLD ME THAT HE STILL FELT THEY COULD RV THIS WEEK BUT HIS FRIEND SAID DON'T EXPECT ANY GIFTS EARLY FROM IRAQ OK GANG THAT IS ALL I HAVE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I guess their Intel is not so good either. He rates 4th on my Guru list... Doesn't know anything.

who are you to judge? what info are you bringing to the table?

seriously all you guys bashing are putting nothing on the line, u just sit back wait for the info and if you dont like it your the first to start bashing...

why dont you trying helping everyone by giving info that helps everyone with this investment opposed to wasting space on these threads with useless bashing!

god bless, stay positive and keep your prayers for a quick and prosperous iqd rv in 2010!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

seriously all you guys bashing are putting nothing on the line, u just sit back wait for the info and if you dont like it your the first to start bashing...

why dont you trying helping everyone by giving info that helps everyone with this investment opposed to wasting space on these threads with useless bashing!

god bless, stay positive and keep your prayers for a quick and prosperous iqd rv in 2010!!!

That's what I'm talking about... I like when people post like this it saves me time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you, couldn't have said it any better.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Med, Medic, sfmedic, delta 18, bgpatton, MM17, has gone back to his old stand by....bs contacts. He is no better than okie or TK. He posted a huge diatribe about 8 months ago stating that contacts are not to be trusted. Only news articles and gov formation mattered. His crap has come full circle. Bash away!

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I love how certain people on here get butt hurt when one member criticizes another member.... Look good old competition, doubt, and foward thinking are what has mad America great.....Get over the criticism, brush it off, relax....Who gives a sh?t who is right or wrong? One day the Dinar will RV and we will all be happy as a pig in sh?t and not care about any of the bashing or fals info, so lighten up and live the American dream that has allowed you to even invest in this "Dinar experience" as I call it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Med, Medic, sfmedic, delta 18, bgpatton, MM17, has gone back to his old stand by....bs contacts. He is no better than okie or TK. He posted a huge diatribe about 8 months ago stating that contacts are not to be trusted. Only news articles and gov formation mattered. His crap has come full circle. Bash away!

And out of those you mentioned, which is correct everytime? None Iam sure. But if med was as bad as you claim.......then you woulnt be on this post,would you? Take ALL INTEL with a grain of salt and keep it moving.

Brought more to the table then you... Just because you haven't been here as long as the rest of us sure doesn't make you an expert. Try reading more and complaining less. Oh and BTW God Bless...

It use to be Adam, sonny, frank,medic, mailman, but these views change as the dates slip and new intel is given... I like doc, and a few others... I don't really subscribe to friend of a friend type posts, the 3 amigos and others that announce every weekend.... I just listen and read. Do my own analysis.

The thing that sucks is there is always some little hold up. Elections,who won, who;s pm, 30 days, another 30 days,kurds are in control, there not in control, shabbi walking around with the golden ticket but to scared to pull the trigger, form government, I'll finish mid month, I need full time, ch7 lifted, almost lifted, sort of lifted, three quarters lifted, budget, we like budget, read budget, cant read, who can read, what language is this, were's my glasses, don't like budget, read twice, no three, don't like it, and NOW THE MYSTERY THREE DELIMAS, WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE, I;m going on vacation :wacko:

• Upvote 2

Agree completely. These guys are total frauds. All this goody, goody stuff from you believers is funny. Snap out of it.