Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update on the RV and info on Investment.

I Like this site B-cauze of Postz like this! When i was first spoke 2 about this invest opp it was from a very RICH man and this was just how it was xplained... This was n 2003 :) i did not buy right away till he spoke with my best friend and he told me we need 2 jump on this and we did. We did not xpect a turn on invest for 10yrs and it lookz like we will B gettin that return sooner than we xpected. GREAT POST!!!!!!! GO RV>>>>>>> th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

• Upvote 3

Great post, IF it is true about the December 31st. deadline, but who is to say iraq CAN NOT ask for an extension, none of us can say, they can not ask and receive and extension on the so called deadline. And from what i just heard , this debt is not going away but simply being put off until iraq is strong and stable enough to pay it at a later date, but again dont know if even that info is true , either. So all i can say is a great post and all we can do is HOPE you are correct, but if we have history to go by all info regarding dates has been WRONG.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And if you where IRAQ and you where going to revalue your currency would you announce to the world that you are doing it by

DECEMBER 31ST. OF COURSE NOT. They obviously will get an extension on this so called deadline.

The only people who have a benefit of putting out this 31st deadline is the currecy sellers, NOT IRAQ. They have the benefit of the element of SURPRISE. just watch i could be wrong but i dont think so.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Dinar Holder... I am glad that you are from Texas... Your overview and conclusion has put a great number of pieces of the puzzle together... come on RV this week... 2010... and let's all ride this wave into the future and assist in this global economy... There is so much speculation, rumor and different interpretations that it can all make your head spin... an anti-depressant is needed at times just to see the trees beyond the fog... There are those that resist all of our positive thinking and I guess they tend to keep us all grounded... and to no go over board in spending more than we have... after all we have our lives to attend to and once the RV...RI takes place then dreams can come true... just keep grounded then and have a lifetime of great memories going forward... It has been a super Christmas... let's all thank Dinar Holder one more time and let's all go forth into 2011 with an appreciation for all that we have.... "show me the money; RV"...

I do see a rainbow over the horizon... look, there is Aladdin's Lamp... rub-rub and rub...

Thanks again Dinar Holder...

• Upvote 2