Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Press Association: Payment of the Grant after New Year’s Eve

The Iraqi Journalists Syndicate has announced the date of disbursement of government grants beginning next month, which was hoped to spend a month ago.

The first deputy chairman of the Iraqi Journalists Ghazi Al Shaya (of the Agency news) today: the exchange grants for journalists will be early next month after New Year’s Day.

Shaya revealed the existence of some problems for the names of artists, journalists and authors and writers, causing delays in disbursement of grants.

The Cabinet had approved the grant writers, journalists, writers and artists to honor their role and help them to bear the burdens of life and at two classes and by $ 400 thousand dinars of category (a) and 300 thousand dinars of category (B) every three months as of the first of January 2010 and entrusted the task to the Ministry of Culture completion exchange transactions, and the Syndicate of Journalists and the Union of Writers and Artists Association and the General Union of the popular writers in Iraq to conduct the required statements as to instruct the Rafidain completion of smart cards to complete the process of exchange

http://bit.ly/dNlmhd

Maybe someone can explain this to me. If they are going to pay repoters/writers 400 & 300k dinar every 3 months? Wouldn't that be an astronomical amount if they plan to RV before the end of the year? Don't bash just looking for a logical explanation... hope someonecan put my mind at ease.... RV 2010

Seems like a stretch. But we can go with it. Just feels like its easy to read to much into everything. I've been on here reading for a while(yea I know I'm a "noob") but I've been trying to pull the truth out of the news forums( can't handle rumors to much b/s & pumping ) just saying were all invested and in it for the longhaul. Just thinking realistically. RV ASAP!

So if it does not RV, then 400k in Dinar equals roughly 340 bucks USD for a 3 month work period? Is that about par for what a person gets paid for "artistic" service over there? Am I reading this right? My first thoughts were 400k and 300k post RV as to be divided amongst groups of workers. I think I'm just reading into this too much.

Also, it says as of the first of January 2010. Is this article a year old, or am I just not getting this?

Edited by The Last Polar Bear