Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie? TK? and some things for EACH of us to think about

Don Paul

You know, a few days ago I visited J4D and listened to the feeding frenzy going on surrounding Okies predictions. people were being band right and left who simply disagreed with the predictions. I myself tried to inject perspective but was labled a neg and band before I could present my case. What a shame, I enjoy going to all these sites and listening to ALL. I comment very little and will be more carefull in the future. NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE BEING WRONG. because before you can present you reasoning during the frennzy you are kicked or banned. I love facts and will continue to search for them, but will keep them to myself. I do LOVE DV, it was the first dinar site I ever followed and continues to be conducted proffessionaly.

forgive the spelling..never my strong point LOL.

Thanks marc2...kind of sad really when you think about it that one cannot even respond with sincere

thoughts without being labeled. it appears at least to me we all want the same thing of course,

but we also should stay grounded and not allow somones supposed "intel" to alter the reason why

we got into this to begin with. It is good to read and try and learn, but to base ones decisions upon what the gurus say

will always lead to disappointment as far as I can tell.

Bottom line: We are all in this together and want the same outcome, hopefully a positive one that will not just help out our own

personal situations, but also I hope we remember those who would need our helping hand that are all around us, and be willing to

bless others. I certainly hope the people of Iraq finally begin seeing some major improvement within their lives after so many years

of being beat down by self absorbed "leaders".

Best wishes!

Jim

---

Im not here defending Okie or TK, but many of the people here have almost demanded to be told dates and rates, and some of these guys have done the best possible to give the 'masses' what they clamor for. Even though they post it in the rumor section, they get nailed when the 'date' doesnt arrive, but yet people keep feeding back at the rumor 'troff"

Why dont you see for YOURSELF what we have in hand and make your own INFORMED decision?

like some of the apparent facts below:

THE MINISTER OF FINANCE ONLY TOOK OFFICE THURSDAY--

THE BORDERS ARE SEALED--

THE BANKS STOPPED MAKING LOANS--

CURRENCY IS NOT BEING LET IN OR OUT OF IRAQ--

OUR SOLDIERS HAS BEEN PAID THE LAST 3 MONTHS WITH DINAR AT AN EQUIVALENT RATE OF 3.22---

PARIS CLUB DEBT REDUCTION EXPIRES 12-31

What does the above "feel" to you its really about?

Dude, I read some info from Okie and TK , and the guys put themselves in the hot seat to get slammed, there's no other explanation, and when people ask them a question about being wrong they say "enuff said" and skirt around it and move on to another prediction. Just because people demand dates and rates doesnt mean that you have to make something up....unless your profiting from it.!

I dont particularly care about them, just got friends that are in hook and sinker.....guess its there bad for falling for it but .....even after being wrong time and time again?!?.......Just stick to the facts!...people demand dates and rates from Montana...but he doesn't give them...instead he directs us to make an informed decision with the legit info that's out there. In any investment I have always felt it was my responsibility to investigate the info to make an informed decision and any problems with it were my fault and mine alone, but i also get upset to see people who lead others around the patch with false info and hype, and then have people defend them when there wrong.

Still praying for a RV. Happy New Year!

Cheers- B

• Upvote 4

Im not here defending Okie or TK, but many of the people here have almost demanded to be told dates and rates, and some of these guys have done the best possible to give the 'masses' what they clamor for. Even though they post it in the rumor section, they get nailed when the 'date' doesnt arrive, but yet people keep feeding back at the rumor 'troff"

Why dont you see for YOURSELF what we have in hand and make your own INFORMED decision?

THE BORDERS ARE SEALED--

OUR SOLDIERS HAS BEEN PAID THE LAST 3 MONTHS WITH DINAR AT AN EQUIVALENT RATE OF 3.22---

Links Please! :P

• Downvote 5

But let's look at the facts as adults and be logical!

1 - If the R/V doesn't occur by the latest hour of December 31, 2010, Iraq will be liable for $1+ Trillion worth of foreign debt. If they R/V before then they will only owe $200 Billion. These guys know what's at stake! S!

2 - People are saying that we're right back where we were 9+ months ago (even years ago). Not true. This is the first time since 1991 that the UN Sanctions (Chpt 7), or at least the important sanctions have been lifted, which were preventing this from taking place.

3 - One of the sanctions lifted was the Oil for Food program. Without that program the leadership of Iraq can no longer feed their people in exchange for oil. This means that they must start importing goods to feed the population, meaning they need an internationally recognized, tradeable currency. And in order to do that they need their official currency to be worth something, and that means revalue the dinar. If this doesn't happen, the GOI will become unstable (possibly fall apart), the people of Iraq will start rioting and the situation will get out of control.

4 - Everyone is worried about the GOI going on a 10 day vacation, and not having this all done by then. We must understand there are powers that be (waaaaaay above the GOI parliament) *cough* high counsel/Talibani *cough* that would not let anyone go if this issue wasn't resolved. There is TOO MUCH AT STAKE! Meaning that either the Dinar is going to R/V before this planned vacation or before the end of the year. Or this 2 week vacation thing is just another bunch of smoke being blown up our @$$!! Remember Maliki saying that there would be smoke floating around prior to the R/V? That and the GOI has worked too hard to let this all fall apart!

When Exactly Did Maliki Quote That There Would Be A Smoke Stack Up Our Butt Just Before The RV, I Missed That One. Or Was He Talkin Indian Smoke Signal.

Edited by Dinar Dude
  • Upvote 3

THE BORDERS ARE SEALED--

Don Paul, I am so glad you have the balls to come to their defense you and all these "gurus" need to understand something. "The price of leadership, is criticism!". There are tens of thousands of people who have been led through the RV desert by a hand full of people (I am not going to name names) and you know who they are. Many of these tens of thousands are in extreme financial tough situations and are looking at this as a way out, and the other half is looking at this as retirement. Anytime you start off a post with "my source is so high up I can not reveal them for his or her safety",,, OR,,,,"our contacts were at the parliment meeting and they say the RV is done"!!!!! You are pulling on peoples life strings....LITERALLY. Now everyone is responsible for their own action as far as buying the Dinar, and people have been advised to only spend what they can afford to lose. The issue comes In to play when they have been saying the same thing over and over and over and over and nothing happens and then they throw a new twist. For example. This thing was supposed to be done as soon as government was formed, then it was as soon as chapter 7 is lifted, now Any luckit's when the budget is done. All we are asking is the guru's challenge your source. Get us better info. Find out who is really incharge. I don't think any of these gurus know who is really in charge of the RV. I could as terryk, okie, med, and The GET Team. Who is incharge of the RV is it shabibi, Jabr, Maliki or the budget and they would allgive me different answers. Hell today one of them said Ali got the code. WTF. Anyway all were asking for is some better intelligence. And you got the nerve to come in here and say US Troops are being paid in Dinar!!!! Are you Drunk!

Peace out

• Upvote 4

Ok....easily this is one of the most ridiculous posts of all!!

Okie, TK, & many others do indeed give dates & rates......only because they get paid to do so!!

THE BORDERS ARE SEALED-- I doubt this!!

THE BANKS STOPPED MAKING LOANS--May not mean anything significant!!

CURRENCY IS NOT BEING LET IN OR OUT OF IRAQ--Debatable...probably not true!! After all, can still get from dealers!!

OUR SOLDIERS HAS BEEN PAID THE LAST 3 MONTHS WITH DINAR AT AN EQUIVALENT RATE OF 3.22---Moronic!!

PARIS CLUB DEBT REDUCTION EXPIRES 12-31---Still no hard evidence for this!! Most likely will receive an extension!!

okie and TK get paid to give dates and rates? wow

and

Thanks for proving a point.

I listed some "probable" points in the rumor section, yet still easy chair "Experts" that come to the rumor section to look for facts or dont have anything else to do and dead set to disprove rumors.

Its like wanting to have your gum chewed by someone else before you get to it.

Some people would look a gift horse in the mouth no matter what.

• Downvote 3

THE BORDERS ARE SEALED--

Let's take this apart:

MOF only took office Thursday - That's what we hear, but in my opinion it means he needs some time to do his job and an RV immediately would be tough.

The borders are sealed - Heard this one before, should be easy to verify if it is true, but I don't believe it.

Currency is not being let in or out of Iraq - This has been the case for a long time (for larger amounts), again no links, just a rumor.

Our Soldiers being paid with dinar - Uhhhhh, NO.

Paris Club Debt expiring 12/31/10 - Listen, they will just renegotiate with them, it's what they ALWAYS do. They will cut some deal in my opinion.

So, I "feel" it's about a lot of pumpers, and some good intentioned, but misled, people thinking this is TODAY! I pray it's soon, but don't honestly believe in the eoy philosophy any longer. It will happen someday,.......... I think.

Edited by TBnhispower
  • Upvote 2

Let's take this apart:

MOF only took office Thursday - That's what we hear, but in my opinion it means he needs some time to do his job and an RV immediately would be tough.

The borders are sealed - Heard this one before, should be easy to verify if it is true, but I don't believe it.

Currency is not being let in or out of Iraq - This has been the case for a long time (for larger amounts), again no links, just a rumor.

Our Soldiers being paid with dinar - Uhhhhh, NO.

Paris Club Debt expiring 12/31/10 - Listen, they will just renegotiate with them, it's what they ALWAYS do. They will cut some deal in my opinion.

So, I "feel" it's about a lot of pumpers, and some good intentioned, but misled, people thinking this is TODAY! I pray it's soon, but don't honestly believe in the eoy philosophy any longer. It will happen someday,.......... I think.

thats my point, AGAIN

what are you doing in the rumor section looking for facts? its all RUMORS

• Upvote 2

thats my point, AGAIN

what are you doing in the rumor section looking for facts? its all RUMORS

Hey bro.....you were the one that posted it here and in your own words you said "here are some of the apparent facts" we are simply explaining to you that they arent.....and yes we read the rumors and try to debunk them with facts.....thats what you do....so you can seperate the two and know what to believe....because people too often take these "rumors" as fact and it leads them down the wrong road and they have a huge misconception of how things work and whats really going on.....calm down.......just goes to show you cant take whats said as it being true and that you should do your own homework to find out whats really going on.....

• Upvote 5

definiton of rumor=

A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth. 2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay. ...

(and though the piece about iraqui dinar payents to US units did at one time come from:

http://www.army.mil/-news/2010/02/03/33906-use-of-us-dollar-in-iraq-being-reduced-to-stimulate-local-currency-economy/ )

• Downvote 1

definiton of rumor=

A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth. 2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay. ...

(and though the piece about iraqui dinar payents to US units did at one time come from:

http://www.army.mil/-news/2010/02/03/33906-use-of-us-dollar-in-iraq-being-reduced-to-stimulate-local-currency-economy/ )

And we are verifying it as being false!! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

definiton of rumor=

Did you read the article? This is the important part:

"One of the main focuses of finance is to ultimately eliminate U.S. currency from the battlefield," said Raimer, a Lake Charles, La., native. "Our government is implementing the use of the Iraqi dinar, to both undermine the dependency the Iraqi nationals have on American currency and to back the Dinar, greatly increasing its weight on the market."

The use of electronic fund transfers to pay vendors and contractors, and urging servicemembers to rely on the Eagle Cash Card, rather than cash, are two major changes that have been implemented in Iraq to eliminate the use of cash, said Raimer.

"The Eagle Cash Card enables personnel to have a direct link to the bank account without the hassle of hard cash," said Raimer. "The stored value card has been instrumental in effectively moving toward a cashless battlefield."

• Downvote 2

Hey bro.....you were the one that posted it here and in your own words you said "here are some of the apparent facts" we are simply explaining to you that they arent.....and yes we read the rumors and try to debunk them with facts.....thats what you do....so you can seperate the two and know what to believe....because people too often take these "rumors" as fact and it leads them down the wrong road and they have a huge misconception of how things work and whats really going on.....calm down.......just goes to show you cant take whats said as it being true and that you should do your own homework to find out whats really going on.....

We Are The Mythbusters Of DV, You Post-It, We Bust-It

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We Are The Mythbusters Of DV, You Post-It, We Bust-It

:lol: Couldnt have said it better myself!! We are a different breed here at DV....I think we should all take pride in the fact that we dont just take some supposed "gurus" word as it being fact....that we think for ourselves and we dont let the BS fly here....some take it as being negative and I think its just the opposite....we are REALISTIC....we all want the same thing other wise we wouldnt have bought dinar and we wouldnt be here....PERIOD....we just choose to follow the facts and not put so much hope into the nonsense of a RV being called every weekend so that we dont get the full "roller coaster" effect that so many complain of and end up selling their dinar over.....stay level headed and grounded and things go alot smoother......STAY THIRSTY!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Do I really have to read the definition of a rumor one more time....uhhhh and trying to defend the likes of TK and OKie..whose intention is not to spread rumors but present their intel as facts..it is done cash in on Monday yet SURPRISE!!! I am not standing in line at the bank cashing in and I woke up and put on my special shoes to boot.

I only agree 50% with DON PAUL on his post. Yes its nice to see what the Gurus have said but TK and OKIE have given many dates for an RV and all dates have come and gone. TK has given 57 dates this year and claimed they are done deals. OKIE has said about as many. They both claim that their predictions are not rumors but solid intel. I am completely giving up on any so called Guru info because they know nothing in my opinion. I think they are lonely people that want attention and we are gullible enough and want to see what they have to say so we are partly to blame in perpetuating all of this. Part of it is our fault for being curious. They know we want info and they throw it at us. With us being told that borders are sealed and soldiers supposedly paid in dinar and currency not going in or out now seems laughable to me when at first I thought it was true. I really want this to RV for many reasons and one is I need to help a lot of people and my own family, but I think we have a ways to go only because I believe Iraq can negotiate their way out of any debt and they will continue doing what they are doing. I wish everyone a Happy New Year.

• Upvote 5

THE BORDERS ARE SEALED--

i'm not sure if i can quiet believe you saying our soldiers are being baid in dinars at an equivalent rate of 3.22. Show me some proof

Not sure what you mean about the borders being sealed and currency not being let out of Iraq.....they havent been letting regular people out of the country with large amounts of dinar for a long time now.....nothing new....not sure how you can verify that the banks stopped making loans....one of the reasons they pulled in the excess liquidity was in fact to put it back into the hands of the citizens through loans and things of that nature.....our soldiers have not been getting paid in dinar....they never have been.....they are just able to exchange on base for dinar if they want to use in the marketplace....but i have verified that through soldiers on the ground over there.....none are being paid in dinar....and the whole paris club thing is not an expiration date for when they must RV.....they will not get all the debt back if they dont RV by 12-31.....these are exactly the reasons why people need to stop listening to Okie and TK because they have absolutely NO clue what they are talking about......may I ask you where you got this info??? If you got it from their sites then there is no reason to respond because that is what I am suspecting anyway.....

Borders closed to currency have to do with sanctions imposed by UNSC not allowing fed ex or ups to courrier currency. This was passed late 1991-1992 with the persian gulf conflict and fell with Saddam's regeime.So that intel is older than dirt, dated and done.

I COMPLETELY agree with you on Okie and Terry and the rest of the lot: full of crap.They have predicted dates and outragous rates about the RV, time and time again.It's like the blind leading the blind and stupid....

• Upvote 3

Borders closed to currency have to do with sanctions imposed by UNSC not allowing fed ex or ups to courrier currency. This was passed late 1991-1992 with the persian gulf conflict and fell with Saddam's regeime.So that intel is older than dirt, dated and done.

I COMPLETELY agree with you on Okie and Terry and the rest of the lot: full of crap.They have predicted dates and outragous rates about the RV, time and time again.It's like the blind leading the blind and stupid....

Good research on the first paragraph. The second paragraph...... :lol:

• Upvote 1

I am sure that, BEFORE they go on vacation.

They will take care of EVERYTHING, especially to RV/RI.

Because IF THEY DON'T GET EVERYTHING DONE, BEFORE THEY LEAVE.

They won't get paid, if they don't get paid, they will have NO VACATION MONEY......................

WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Trust me, they will protect their backside........................it's their nature.

BE COOL.....................................WE ARE LIKE "RIGHT THERE"........................

AND MAYBE IT'S 3AM TODAY, NOT 3PM TODAY.............................THEY DAYS NOT OVER, YET.

HAVE A LITTLE FAITH.......................................

THE BORDERS ARE SEALED--

except for the finance minister taking over a few days ago, everything else they are saying are lies, flat out lies

• Upvote 2