Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will you guys cash out at 0.10 ?

What about a nickel? A dime I would take it all and run, so I'm changing it to a nickel.

OK, I'm just curious. If we get a RV 'bump' and all of the sudden the Dinar raises to 0.05 FIVE cents on the dollar. That makes our million dinars "if we have that many" worth 50 GRAND from a 1000 dollar investment.

So, my question is "would you take your profit and run?" There's a GOOD possibility that it will continue to rise just like a stock and top out at over $3.00 like we have all read.

Then again, the country might go into civil war and the money be useless again also in the blink of an eye.

Here is what I would do. I would probably cash a portion in. Say maybe 200,000 worth. Pocket my 10 Grand ($6500 after taxes -- $5500 after initial investment) Doesn't sound like much when you put it that way huh?

Then I would wait a couple of weeks to watch the trend to see what it's doing. As soon as it started to drop, I'd cash all in and run.

No bashing in this forum because it's all bullcrap and talk off the top of our heads anyway.

Your turn

buds

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

I would cash out a small amount but sit on the majority since I believe it's going to come in much lower than most people are saying and gradually appreciate over the next 3 years. But if it came out that gate at $.05 USD, everyone should be ecstatic in my opinion because you just got the best return on any investment in your lives. Just sayin...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What about a nickel? A dime I would take it all and run, so I'm changing it to a nickel.

OK, I'm just curious. If we get a RV 'bump' and all of the sudden the Dinar raises to 0.05 FIVE cents on the dollar. That makes our million dinars "if we have that many" worth 50 GRAND from a 1000 dollar investment.

So, my question is "would you take your profit and run?" There's a GOOD possibility that it will continue to rise just like a stock and top out at over $3.00 like we have all read.

Then again, the country might go into civil war and the money be useless again also in the blink of an eye.

Here is what I would do. I would probably cash a portion in. Say maybe 200,000 worth. Pocket my 10 Grand ($6500 after taxes -- $5500 after initial investment) Doesn't sound like much when you put it that way huh?

Then I would wait a couple of weeks to watch the trend to see what it's doing. As soon as it started to drop, I'd cash all in and run.

No bashing in this forum because it's all bullcrap and talk off the top of our heads anyway.

Your turn

buds

I would cash out at 2 cents

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It would depend on the timeframe if it RVed at a dime. If after all this hoopla over the last month it RVed at a dime, I'd wait it out for a bit. If after a year it still only RVed at a dime, eh, I don't know. If after three years and it came out at a dime, I'd probably take my "thousand dollar investment" as you say and look elsewhere.

I have seen this question asked so many times it's not even original, but I'm going to answer for once. I don't think that I would take it at a nickel because I believe it will appreciate higher than that... I mean other than the fact that coming out that low does them no good at all. But I think I have vested too much time and energy into this too cash out that low even if it is still a great return.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

common this is a speculative gamble!

im in it for the long haul, ive been here since 2005 so what a couple more months after the rv for it to mature to a ripe exchange rate?!....

its been proven time and time again that iraq CANNOT come out under 1 to 1, the economy would shatter!!

so why do we persist with these pointless pennies on the dollar posts, idk... maybe you feel comfort in knowing there are others out there like you that believe the glass is half empty..

god bless and go rv in 2010!!

I have seen this question asked so many times it's not even original, but I'm going to answer for once. I don't think that I would take it at a nickel because I believe it will appreciate higher than that... I mean other than the fact that coming out that low does them no good at all. But I think I have vested too much time and energy into this too cash out that low even if it is still a great return.

thank you! someone with a brain!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I haven't been in this that long, but I've tried to read all the news posted, and rumors as they come out. In one news article about Shabibi, he was reported to have told the Iraqi People, their Dinar would be worth more than the US dollar by the end of the year. I like that comment better than, "would you take a nickel or dime". God is in control, put your trust in him. This is Bible prophecy being played out right before us, so enjoy what the Lord will be giving to you. Use it wisely!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Before anyone starts grinding my testies into hamburger any more. I did this thread for FUN!

You don't HAVE to answer and I don't care which way you go.

So, if I have bothered you in any way then sorry man.

it was all in fun.

YOU GUYS FRIGGIN' GAVE ME TWO MINUSES FOR ASKING A FUN QUESTION IN THE FUN FORUM?

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS THING RV'S SO I CAN WATCH SOME OF YOU COMPLAIN NO MATTER WHAT IT BRINGS.

SELFISH FOOLS

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I took out some dinars on "reserve", expring Jan 22. I'd cash just enough of what I already have at a nickle just to pay it off, and then hold. Deadguy - you're right: people get snooty in these forums when it comes to people that are new or putting a crimp in the degree of their good fortune. Have a "plus" on me.....

• Upvote 1

This thread assumes that there will be no time limit for cashing in. There is a high possiblility that, that won't be the case.

If there's no time limit, I would imagine that the decision to cash in would depend alot upon how much dinar was possessed. Those with less would probably hold on for a longer time while those with more may cash in a part & hold part.

• Upvote 1

Your turn

buds

What if it rv'd at 000.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,

Wouldga "Cash In Then"

• Downvote 3

It's sorta crazy how personal people take simple questions/opinions on these forums. DeadGuy, don't take it personal but it is funny that you got a couple minuses so I threw a plus your way. Not really sure what the hell that even means but it is sorta funny. I took the question as a way to make us think or even dream about the possibilities of this coming to fruition and hear what other people have on their minds. So I say jump in and share what your plans are with everyone. I know one thing I'm planning on. I asked my girl the other day where she would like to go if she and I could run off somewhere for a few days (she has no idea what investments I even have and plan on keeping it a nice surprise if she happens to be THE ONE) and she said Macchu Picchu in Peru. So if this pans out I'm booking a trip for us after we get a lot of our more important fitness competitions out the way next year. I always wanted to see that place too!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks bruh;

I was just making small talk since we are all waiting for the big news. Someone said I think of things as 'glass half empty'.

I say to him that he should go read my website about me. I started as a full blown NOBODY and had a dream and an idea that I wanted to be in TV shows or movies. Even though I lived over 2000 miles from L.A. I never quit trying to live my dream.

And I DID IT TOO! BIG TIME! I am living out my dream. I didn't just sit around and wished. This week alone I have been in the news in the UK, Ireland, Venezuela, Macedonia, Japan, Bosnia And HAVE links to prove it.

Guys, I believe in this adventure as much as anyone, but always have a 'plan B'. heck in my case I had a B - C and D

I hope we are all sunning our selves in southern skies and waters soon.

But don't take all of this too personal or serious. There's nothing we can really do as a group until we hear the news.

Let's try to be buddies and kind to each other until we are rich and can afford to be snobs.

buds

chuck

PS: BobbyBuns, My nephew is Joe Thomas the body builder and spokesperson www.idssports DOT COM (with the corn rows)

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 2

Before anyone starts grinding my testies into hamburger any more. I did this thread for FUN!

You don't HAVE to answer and I don't care which way you go.

So, if I have bothered you in any way then sorry man.

it was all in fun.

YOU GUYS FRIGGIN' GAVE ME TWO MINUSES FOR ASKING A FUN QUESTION IN THE FUN FORUM?

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS THING RV'S SO I CAN WATCH SOME OF YOU COMPLAIN NO MATTER WHAT IT BRINGS.

SELFISH FOOLS

Hey DeadGuy, i know your question was in fun as in so was my response but I don't believe you should get a minus just for askin,

the cry-babies that gave you those minuses are pus****.

o yeah gave you a +

Edited by Dinar Dude

I look at this like the TV show CASH CAB if you make it clear to your destination,To not take the bonus question at the end of your ride and double your money is crazy. You got a free cab ride your odds of getting in that cab in the first place are 10,000 to 1 so to not take your shot is crazy it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Granted this is different and to not take your original money out and then ride sure. The once in a lifetime shot is the same the chances of this happening in your lifetime let alone you finding out about it and be here and involved your nuts not to take your shot.

Just a thought just having a little fun. Happy New Year everybody

GO RV

HA HA

Cash Cab. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep what a ride!

BTW, I would cash out about half of my dinar at $.10, pay off all house, business, and minor debts and let the rest ride for potential future returns.

It's sorta crazy how personal people take simple questions/opinions on these forums. DeadGuy, don't take it personal but it is funny that you got a couple minuses so I threw a plus your way. Not really sure what the hell that even means but it is sorta funny. I took the question as a way to make us think or even dream about the possibilities of this coming to fruition and hear what other people have on their minds. So I say jump in and share what your plans are with everyone. I know one thing I'm planning on. I asked my girl the other day where she would like to go if she and I could run off somewhere for a few days (she has no idea what investments I even have and plan on keeping it a nice surprise if she happens to be THE ONE) and she said Macchu Picchu in Peru. So if this pans out I'm booking a trip for us after we get a lot of our more important fitness competitions out the way next year. I always wanted to see that place too!!!!

My 1st big trip will be Dubai...

after i tear up 5th ave here in NYC and lace myself with the finest Gucci, Armani, D&G, Burberry, etc...

then hit up Miami Beach before Dubai.... well not before i get that black M6...

Congrats DeadGuy on chasing the dream. I personally never gave any thought about being on TV but people always kept bringing it up and rather than look back when I'm like 60 and saying "What If" I gave it a shot. Funny part is, even though I have zero acting experience, I've been on like a dozen TV shows, I'm on The Ellen Shows roster of "hot guys" (LOL) and next year my agents want to start pushing more towards overseas. It's amazing the things you can accomplish by simply doing it rather than talking about doing it. Keep it up bro! One thing I do think would be cool is if I can get cast in a comic book based movie!!!! Hahaha

Thanks bruh;

I was just making small talk since we are all waiting for the big news. Someone said I think of things as 'glass half empty'.

I say to him that he should go read my website about me. I started as a full blown NOBODY and had a dream and an idea that I wanted to be in TV shows or movies. Even though I lived over 2000 miles from L.A. I never quit trying to live my dream.

And I DID IT TOO! BIG TIME! I am living out my dream. I didn't just sit around and wished. This week alone I have been in the news in the UK, Ireland, Venezuela, Macedonia, Japan, Bosnia And HAVE links to prove it.

Guys, I believe in this adventure as much as anyone, but always have a 'plan B'. heck in my case I had a B - C and D

I hope we are all sunning our selves in southern skies and waters soon.

But don't take all of this too personal or serious. There's nothing we can really do as a group until we hear the news.

Let's try to be buddies and kind to each other until we are rich and can afford to be snobs.

buds

chuck

PS: BobbyBuns, My nephew is Joe Thomas the body builder and spokesperson www.idssports DOT COM (with the corn rows)

i tried to make similar small talk of "what will you do when RV hits" and somebody deleted my thread.

well sorrrrrrrrry for being candid and not conservative...

Deadguy....people are really hoping that this happens, so any waves gets them nervous...don't sweat it sugar, you are only making conversation. ;)

Would I cash in at 10 cents...I'd probably go 1/3 in.....wait a year ....see what happens and sell another 1/3...and then hold 1/3 for the long term.

Rationally, it would probably be prudent to cash in all but 10% of your holding and diversify. Regardless studies in behavioral finance has found that what people say they will do and what they actually do are two different things. :twocents: