Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie chat J4d 12-25-2010

miracleman

Lower denoms again? Thats twice in 3 months he's said that (and still no proof)

I hope hope hope he's right

But i tend to think he's not

I wonder what everyone on that site will say come Monday if he's not right

Again i truly hope he's right but his bating average is well below the average

Good luck

... Funny stuff... I can see all the ones to 50 dinAr ( which everyone else has seen, helloooooo we don't need a description so that it sounds like you found something!!) but the lower denoms less than that r blurry!!!shocker I tell ya!! Give me a frickn break hahaN then he knocks Med... People are too easily taken by BS.. No offense all, but read betWeen the lines like they always say! Merry xmas! The grinch has arrived:) just hit the - I know you wAnt to!!! Maybe in the end the most - wiLl get a VIP membership :)

Edited by sterns5048
  • Upvote 1

I have to admit that I have not held much stock in what Okie has said in the past, but have just recently become hopeful with his last few posts. I simply have wanted it to be true, wanted someone to believe. However, with this whole "blurry lower denoms" post I am feeling a bit bummed. I'm thinking he really may be flat out lying, but am sure hoping not. Personally, if this doesn't happen by January 1st I think I'm out of here. I'll hold onto the dinar for a few years, but will be uninterested in following any of these sites. I mean who wants to continue to subject themselves to people that are willing to play with your emotions at such great lengths. If he is lying I will blame myself for having faith in a person I've never met. For all I know he's hired by those who sell dinars as the ultimate pumper. Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 4

I've noticed over the past few years that there are 5 distinct internet "characters" to this speculation:

Pumpers: Those who promote weirdness 'cause they've got the "intel".

Thumpers: Those who knock the Pumpers. Thump, thump, thump.

Dumpers: Those who just knock things, good or bad, just to be anarchic and kewl.

Jumpers: Those who freak out at anything said and are ready to cut their own throats at the first sign of anything that does not fit their agenda.

Humpers: Those who just like to have a good time. Like, whatever.

Disclaimer: This is all in jest and my hope is just to alleviate some tension. Merry XMas, to everyone. xxx.

• Upvote 3

I will do everything in my power to ban OKI Oilman from this site... If it does not happen... That goes for TK and Erroste and GANKINS... The Three Amigos... and Frank... sorry.

Seems like your moderator duties have gone to your head and you are on some kind of power trip; why would you want to just ban someone unless you actually had the grounds for it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Stay grounded. Just remember, EVERY set of circumstances that has come along for the last 18 months at least has spawned another set of rates and dates. Every thing the IMF and UN votes on means this is imminent! Last year this time ... imminent. Before the election ... imminent! After the election .... imminent. If the CBI was down ... imminent. No CBI auctions ... imminent. Computer screens and pinging ... imminent. You get where this is going. We keep hearing Iraq HAS to do this by EOY. NO, THEY DON'Y HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! Their history has proven that. No one has a clue about their timeline, and what may seem like proof of imminence to us may be only one more step for them in a long line of things still to come. More than anyone I want this to be over, but "just believing" and "staying positive" will not bring this to fruition. IF it happens, no one on these sites will have predicted it because they actually had anything other than an opinion ... they will just have been lucky with their speculation! :ph34r:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I will do everything in my power to ban OKI Oilman from this site... If it does not happen... That goes for TK and Erroste and GANKINS... The Three Amigos... and Frank... sorry.

GREAT IDEA!! :)

Why is this dumb arsz talking about the 10k 5k 1k 500 250 & 50 dinar note. I have had them all since the beginning. big deal...that just shows me he is a rookie full of shi... He should ONLY be talking about notes below a 50. 20, 10 5, 1, half, quarter

He spends all that time describing the larger denom notes we've seen for the last 7 years, and then tells us he has pics of the new LOWER denoms.......but they're BLURRY. Is he freaking KIDDING me? Is anyone really that stupid???? This guy needs to be banned from EVERY site. As Okie would say....nuff said! :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Stay grounded. Just remember, EVERY set of circumstances that has come along for the last 18 months at least has spawned another set of rates and dates. Every thing the IMF and UN votes on means this is imminent! Last year this time ... imminent. Before the election ... imminent! After the election .... imminent. If the CBI was down ... imminent. No CBI auctions ... imminent. Computer screens and pinging ... imminent. You get where this is going. We keep hearing Iraq HAS to do this by EOY. NO, THEY DON'Y HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! Their history has proven that. No one has a clue about their timeline, and what may seem like proof of imminence to us may be only one more step for them in a long line of things still to come. More than anyone I want this to be over, but "just believing" and "staying positive" will not bring this to fruition. IF it happens, no one on these sites will have predicted it because they actually had anything other than an opinion ... they will just have been lucky with their speculation! :ph34r:

Excellent post. I couldn't have said it better. Let's stop reading RV into everything.

• Upvote 1

We keep hearing Iraq HAS to do this by EOY. NO, THEY DON'Y HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!

Actually I raq really doesnt have control over ther rate to be released. It is the CBI and Shabs who controls that. And he is the one who said by end of 2011, not the govt of Iraq. But i do agree that we do need to stay grounded.

• Upvote 1

We keep hearing Iraq HAS to do this by EOY. NO, THEY DON'Y HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!

Actually I raq really doesnt have control over ther rate to be released. It is the CBI and Shabs who controls that. And he is the one who said by end of 2011, not the govt of Iraq. But i do agree that we do need to stay grounded.

I can hardly believe that Iraq (GOI) and the CBI ... while perhaps separate entities ... are not working hand in hand. It would be like our treasury dept, the IRS, Congress and the GAO having no connection to one another, though, yes, separate departments. By EOY ... yeah that is what they say, but their history of saying one thing and doing another ... well, they are batting 1000 in that area!!!

I was told Okie is a fraud and has been exposed as such many times.

He has said so many things that have been proven wrong the next day so many times.

Maybe the real truth is the people who listen to what Okie says are the ones who are crazy.

TK and Okie are the biggest frauds out there right now and people lap it up like fools.

Just sayin.

• Upvote 3

Lower denoms again? Thats twice in 3 months he's said that (and still no proof)

I hope hope hope he's right

But i tend to think he's not

I wonder what everyone on that site will say come Monday if he's not right

Again i truly hope he's right but his bating average is well below the average

Good luck

Merry Christmas

I think the more interesting part is that all the pics of the " supposed" lower denoms ( everything below 50 IQD ) are illegible , as we already know what the 50 and up look like as they already are in circulation. So, he once again makes his lower denom proof statement without having the proof... :lol: ... Oh well ! At least he is entertaining .Thanks for the post !

Uncle Barkie

hey, maybe you could do a poll and let the membership decide - and the ones who folks still want to hear from ... maybe Adam will make a new topic called "whoppers"

You know there was a time when garbage from TK, Eeyore and Gankans couldn't be posted on this site. Since then a new guard of mods have come along that feel all their garbage is okay to post. They weren't the ones working hard to put out the fires these three clowns would start on this site. It was countless hours putting out fires set by these three. Since these new moderators really "didn't have a dog in this fight" they should of respected the way things were and not let these posts over here. This goes for "Okie" too, which I suspect is an alter ego of "TK."

OHHH and leave Frank alone. ;) He's never caused trouble on this site. Yes, he does have some very eccentric views but he's not a jerk, like the others can be sometimes.

Why doesnt he just post the pics of lower denoms??? C'mon, its OBVIOUS to anyone whos been in this game awhile that this is total BS. And how convenient that just the lower denoms are "BLURRY." Look at the people he talks to as well, all newbies who know absolutely NOTHING and asking if lower denoms are good or bad. Geez. Okie is a pumper plain and simple.