Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarBanker Website Down

BangBang

Just an FYI - I'm not sure if this means anything, but I was on the DinarBanker website at 2:53 p.m. CST and the site went down. I have tried to pull it back up on 3 different browsers, but it won't come up. Once again, it could be nothing, but with the CBI site still being down I thought I would mention it.:unsure:

• Upvote 8

Possitive thinking... since DB honor orders on wired date or check date, you cant send check or wire money if you cant order online and get an order number. Office is closed and by shutting down website (without explanation), they are stopping sales. Could be technical issues, but could be that they know RV is here!

We all wait for Monday. There is NOTHING we can do about it. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We all wait for Monday. There is NOTHING we can do about it. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

there is nothing we can do about it? im pretty sure that there are preparations i can make. like exactly where im gonna cash in. how much. what im gonna do with my money. alot of things i can mentally prepare for. hardly nothing. but no we can do NOTHING about when or for how much it RV's. in those regards you're correct.

Just an FYI - I'm not sure if this means anything, but I was on the DinarBanker website at 2:53 p.m. CST and the site went down. I have tried to pull it back up on 3 different browsers, but it won't come up. Once again, it could be nothing, but with the CBI site still being down I thought I would mention it.:unsure:

dinar trade.com just added a few more days to shipping dinars

" Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after December 23nd 11:00 am PST will be shipped on Thursday December 30th for Delivery Friday December 31th."

May mean something, but maybe not. The DB website went down a few weeks ago and gave me the same message I get right now. I sent them an email and within a few hours the site was back up.

Just spoke with Jimmy from DinarBanker.com. He said that he is aware of the site being down, but he is not sure what the problem is. He said his two webmasters have been unreachable as it is a holiday. He said it could possibly be just the increased activity on their site as they were receiving approximately 1 order every 4 seconds.

He appologized and said it was a holiday and he wasnt suppossed to be answering his phone, but I appologized and thanked him and told him I was expecting an answering machine, wished him a Merry Christmas and let him go.

However, before he let me go, he DID say that they would be back up and running at 9am Monday for sure, and someone would be in the office at that time to answer any further questions I had.

Thats all I have guys...

• Upvote 2

dinar trade.com just added a few more days to shipping dinars

" Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after December 23nd 11:00 am PST will be shipped on Thursday December 30th for Delivery Friday December 31th."

this has been on there since Thurs.

From Who Is.... they changed something on the registration Dec 18th as you can see.

they might just be moving servers, or could be anything. The domain is set to expire in 17 days or so.

domain: dinarbanker.com

created: 10-Jan-2007

last-changed: 18-Dec-2010

registration-expiration: 10-Jan-2011

registrant-firstname: Oneandone

registrant-lastname: Private Registration

registrant-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - http://1and1.com/contact

registrant-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300

registrant-street2: ATTN: dinarbanker.com

registrant-pcode: 19087

registrant-state: PA

registrant-city: Chesterbrook