Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat rooms are gone???

mightywarrior

Well, hello it's me again. I have been complaining for 2-3 weeks about not being able to log into the chatroom. I have followed all of the, " do this,,do that,,instructions" and still can not log on. I get the message, ' connecting", and within a minute i get the message, " Error connecting to server, Please try again in a few minutes". I'm not sure if this is my problem or the problem of the wed site. With it telling me to try again in a few minutes, it leads me to think maybe, it's the website. I started having this problem shortly after, the ads were allowed on the site. Am I the only one getting this message? I would appreciate if someone would tell me how too get this taken care of.

Well, hello it's me again. I have been complaining for 2-3 weeks about not being able to log into the chatroom. I have followed all of the, " do this,,do that,,instructions" and still can not log on. I get the message, ' connecting", and within a minute i get the message, " Error connecting to server, Please try again in a few minutes". I'm not sure if this is my problem or the problem of the wed site. With it telling me to try again in a few minutes, it leads me to think maybe, it's the website. I started having this problem shortly after, the ads were allowed on the site. Am I the only one getting this message? I would appreciate if someone would tell me how too get this taken care of.

You are the only one that I know of giving this error message. And this message usually means a connection issue due to latency on your end of congestion. No one else is complaining that I know of so this leads me to believe your computer is hosed up. If you ran the scans as I suggested before with them coming back clean you may want to try another internet connection or have a tech guy come over to evaluate your problem.

I've already had my computer checked in every way possible. This is the only problem I have connecting to anything. I haven't always had this problem, I've been in the chatroom many times with no problem. This will be the last time I even try logging on, it's not worth the aggravation. Anyway, thanks for responding to my complaint. Have a good day.

unable to access chat room today - tried and made sure I've got Java etc. Was able to yesterday - please advise, thanks

Please start a new post with your problem again and also this time include the error you are getting. Sometimes Java does get corrupted and these steps will fix it though:

- Clear cookies and cache

- Uninstall Java

- Reboot

- Install current Java from java.com

- Reboot

- Try again

I am closing this post due to the original chat problem in the begining of this post was related to the new Christmas form layout and was already fixed.