Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST ANOTHER RUMOR

HELLO DINAR FAMILY, I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THERE CHRISTMAS, JUST PASSING ALONG WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM MY INTERPRETER HERE IN IRAQ. HE SAID HE HASN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT AN RV OR WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN BUT ON THE NEWS ON TV IN IRAQ HE SAID THAT SHABIBI PROMISED THAT BY THE END OF 2011 THE IRAQI DINAR WILL BE WORTH MORE THAN THE U.S DOLLAR. WELL I HOPE WHAT HE HEARD IS CORRECT EVEN THOUGH IS SOUNDS LIKE MORE WAITING, I'M WILLING TO WAIT. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY

MOE

:rolleyes:

Edited by Moe485
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 7

HELLO DINAR FAMILY, I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THERE CHRISTMAS, JUST PASSING ALONG WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM MY INTERPRETER HERE IN IRAQ. HE SAID HE HASN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT AN RV OR WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN BUT ON THE NEWS ON TV IN IRAQ HE SAID THAT SHABIBI PROMISED THAT BY THE END OF 2011 THE IRAQI DINAR WILL BE WORTH MORE THAN THE U.S DOLLAR. WELL I HOPE WHAT HE HEARD IS CORRECT EVEN THOUGH IS SOUNDS LIKE MORE WAITING, I'M WILLING TO WAIT. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY

MOE

'Preciate that Moe. Merry Christmas Bruh. B)

If this be credible ... why is it that it doesnt jive with all the other things that have been published over the last several months ... that the dinar will redenominate by the end of 2010? Articles were started back in february saying this.

Good point I really don't know. I just found it interesting that my terp told me this when I asked if he has heard anything. As is everything in this section of the forum its a rumor. I don't know if its true or not. I just felt I should pass on what I heard. I want this rv as soon as possible just like everyone else

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Shabibi, AAAAAH, yes, Is this guy speaking semerian or something, Sounds like greek to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it changes right now to $1.50 it will be higher than the dollar in 2010 and 2011 how about that????????????????????????????

If this be credible ... why is it that it doesnt jive with all the other things that have been published over the last several months ... that the dinar will redenominate by the end of 2010? Articles were started back in february saying this.

Good point… Now the official phrase that the Iraqi government are using is “Recycling the Dinar” by the end of 2010… :o

But now they are also trying to back pedal stating that it may be after June before the Kurds are onboard… whatever that means. I can only assume they are referring to the HCL but I am in the process of finding out. :(

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1

MOE

Thanks Man. .....Appreciate......Hang on.........

MOE

Doesnt seem too far off base to me.....sounds more realistic then everything else I have been hearing about it ABSOLUTELY having to RV by end of this year......I can wait.....heck, it will give me more time to stock up!! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It could RV at any thing below a dollar now and then go up pass a dollar by end of 2011.

This is very true also... it could happen

Doesnt seem too far off base to me.....sounds more realistic then everything else I have been hearing about it ABSOLUTELY having to RV by end of this year......I can wait.....heck, it will give me more time to stock up!! :lol:

I feel you man i got a few million more to buy myself

Maybe it's his way of trying to slow down the last minute buys before the RV? :)

Maybe, all i know is.... even tho i wish it would happen tomorrow i don't mind waiting

That was before the eight month stalemate over the election during which very little was accomplished in Iraq. There's no way they could be on schedule with their plan after going through that. This is the main reason I have been saying Feb 2011 at the earliest. We shall see.

I'm not an economist by any stretch of my imagination, but I have a hard time believing Iraq intends to enter the community of nations with a currency that is worth squat. What about the Paris Club and IMF? Do they not have pressure applied? Is there no incentive? Someone please explain how they could benefit from dragging this out. I am not in a panic. I have a good job and have no inkling that any changes will be made at the company I work for. I can wait. I JUST DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT! AAAAHHHHHHHGGH! Excuse please... B)

I am PS'ing after the fact in response to lost one's post: I certainly do not mean this as hurtful to those that no longer have jobs. I KNOW I am extremely fortunate to have a job at all, let alone a "good" one. I thank the good Lord as often as it occurs to me to do so.

Edited by pureau79

Well that is good for you, Your looking at awesome pay right now, But for the rest of us that don;t have a pay check to bank on and it is not due to them not trying. Some 20 years down the line and your getting ready to retire WHAM someone pulls the rug out from under you. Live life the best way you can and don't believe it can't happen to you. just saying think of the people you hurt by saying No Problem I CAN WAIT. When there are so many less fortunate than you that can't wait because they might loose their house or not be able feed their families. I sure you didn't want to come off that way,but that's the way it came out. I have been watching your post and you have come a long way from when you started..... it's all good keep'em. Take care... :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1