Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bandwidh

Qman

Ok I am not that good with computer stuff so could someone please tell me how long does it take to fix Bandwidth stuff?

I am asking because the CBI is still down and it has been well over 24 hours.

QMAN,

There was a couple very good explanations in the forum. Just from my knowlege your site will not just shut down you would be notified of the issue prior to it being shut down.

Ok I am not that good with computer stuff so could someone please tell me how long does it take to fix Bandwidth stuff?

That error page we see was initiated from the server by whoever is administering that server. It is my opinion that there is no real bandwidth issue especially given the importance of this site and the content (size).

• Upvote 1

IT COULD BE ANYTHING. JUST BE PATIENT, IM SURE IT WILL BE BACK UP SOON. GO RV

SOMETHING IS GOING ON FOR SURE. CBI CLOSED ON THURSDAY (NOT NORMAL) NOW THE WEBSITE DOWN. IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN IF IT IS AS GOOD AS WE HOPE. IT WOULD SEEM TO ME THAT IT IS SOMETHING THAT COULD PRECEED THE RV. CBI CLOSE FOR 3 DAYS AND TIME TO POST ALL THE NEW STUFF ON WEBSITE BEFORE STARTING IT BACK UP. MY HOPES ARE SO HIGH RIGHT NOW AS THEY HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST MONTH, I HOPE I AM NOT READING TOO MUCH INTO THESE STRANGE HAPPENINGS. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE DV FAMILY AND HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU AT THE BANK NEXT WEEK. GO RV