Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Discussion Chat 12-24-10 (Don't ask where I got this)

tbush

What is bandwidth limit exceeded?

ANSWER:

bandwidth limit exceeded is Overquota bandwith/ month for a website.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_bandwidth_limit_exceeded#ixzz194IET42v

What is bandwidth limit exceeded from a central bank interconnected to banking systems worldwide?

ANSWER: RV

Read more: lgraham.com

Edited by lgraham
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Okay i was going to be quiet but I can't help myself and I apologize in advance for my ramble...

I dont think I'm going out on a limb here but the site is most likely setup on a dedicated server running cpanel if u just browse to the sites IP address u see whm cpanel...blah blah..

I remember you can go into cpanel and set the bw threshold for a site (or you can edit the apache config conf or one of those files to get the same result)

This is an apache error its on the server. Its generated from the server.

I'm pretty sure there are BW overage charges that are in place from the actual host provider like if this is a leased (dedicated) server and even if there was a serious issue with BW overage, they would contact the customer first before pulling the plug especially a government site.

The site is all text minimal graphics and maybe a few files....its not like crazy streaming multimedia and we have never seen this kind of outage before for this long.

If its a leased server, depending on the operations of the company leasing the server and whether or not they are also managing the server...if they are not managing the server then they would not have root pass. the cust would have to provide that info and it would only be in a tech support situation so in an event where the customer over extended themselves on service, they would just pull the plug on the box if that was an issue but thats kind of rude to do that without contacting the cust...anyway...

My point to this is that I believe it was downed on purpose. I dont believe that stupid apache error page. I had told my friend and bro watch the currency auction page and when sunday comes if it still said 22-DEC then something is up....oh well so much for that. Maybe in play now and could possibly be down till till sunday or monday...but then I am loco with dinar fever so...seriously I am so obsessed...

Now if my assumptions are wrong then this is some pretty F'd up circumstances especially at this time where we are at in the investment. I mean that to me would be crazy....to choose this as a time to overhaul your site just for the heck of it or maybe it was really the provider being stupid and they logged in and did this...I don't see it...Every hour I see cbi.iq is down I can not stand it... something has to be up. That bothers me...100% uptime for a site of this importance is pretty important.

Then again, maybe I want it too bad ya know? but honestly based on my work experience supporting this kind of stuff years and years ago no I don't believe that stupid error page...

Its just my 2 cents...this investment is making me mucho much loco...man I just want this to be over soon...take what i say for what its worth maybe someone out there can set me straight...

• Upvote 7

Okay i was going to be quiet but I can't help myself and I apologize in advance for my ramble...

I dont think I'm going out on a limb here but the site is most likely setup on a dedicated server running cpanel if u just browse to the sites IP address u see whm cpanel...blah blah..

I remember you can go into cpanel and set the bw threshold for a site (or you can edit the apache config conf or one of those files to get the same result)

I'm pretty sure there are BW overage charges that are in place from the actual host provider like if this is a leased (dedicated) server and even if there was a serious issue with BW overage, they would contact the customer first before pulling the plug especially a government site.

The site is all text minimal graphics and maybe a few files....its not like crazy streaming multimedia and we have never seen this kind of outage before for this long.

If its a leased server, depending on the operations of the company leasing the server and whether or not they are also managing the server...if they are not managing the server then they would not have root pass. the cust would have to provide that info and it would only be in a tech support situation so in an event where the customer over extended themselves on service, they would just pull the plug on the box if that was an issue but thats kind of rude to do that without contacting the cust...anyway...

My point to this is that I believe it was downed on purpose. I dont believe that stupid apache error page. I had told my friend and bro watch the currency auction page and when sunday comes if it still said 22-DEC then something is up....oh well so much for that. Maybe in play now and could possibly be down till till sunday or monday...but then I am loco with dinar fever so...seriously I am so obsessed...

Now if my assumptions are wrong then this is some pretty F'd up circumstances especially at this time where we are at in the investment. I mean that to me would be crazy....to choose this as a time to overhaul your site just for the heck of it or maybe it was really the provider being stupid and they logged in and did this...I don't see it...Every hour I see cbi.iq is down I can not stand it... something has to be up. That bothers me...100% uptime for a site of this importance is pretty important.

Then again, maybe I want it too bad ya know? but honestly based on my work experience supporting this kind of stuff years and years ago no I don't believe that stupid error page...

Its just my 2 cents...this investment is making me mucho much loco...man I just want this to be over soon...take what i say for what its worth maybe someone out there can set me straight...

WOW Quad.......That was really good. Merry Christmas bud.....I am loco with you!

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

It is Also note worthy that, not only is the CBI site down, but the Bagdad bank web site for some reason has disabled their currency conversion feature. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes we can say maintence! however common since would say ? shut down for maintence on a week workday like yesterday all work day long

But aren't Thurs. and Fri. the "weekend" in Iraq?

Never mind, it's Fri. and Sat. weekend. Learn something every day.

Edited by jte70

Just wanted to see if the site could be down because GOI just issued plastic cards to their nationals and that may have caused the bandwidth to go over??? Any tech gurus ........need your input please.

Thanks...............btw............go RV!!!!