Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 12 24 2010

Doc31

Hey Doc, With your post yesterday about the CBI being closed, i think that may have generated so much interest/traffic from the forums, your comments may have single handedly created the CBI bandwidth issue. I dont know if thats the case but when I read the site was down, my first thought was DOC31 did it! lol.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

• Upvote 2

Hey Doc, With your post yesterday about the CBI being closed, i think that may have generated so much interest/traffic from the forums, your comments may have single handedly created the CBI bandwidth issue. I dont know if thats the case but when I read the site was down, my first thought was DOC31 did it! lol.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Okay ... that's funny! ... I've been blamed for a lot of stuff ... too funny!

Rehabilitated attorney? ... LGraham ... God forbid ... lol

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 2

P.S. Doc, I was so excited to see you write something this morning; I rushed to be the 1st to say "morning", (silly isnt it)! Now that I have read it, after spilling my first cup of coffee all over myself being in a hurry, (like a schoolboy excited to see daddy); it is apparent that the whole world is wearing out the refresh button on CBI's website, since no auction yesterday. Anyways, enjoy your family, as I will be, and see you Sunday!! Double Blessings!!

Okay ... that's funny! ... I've been blamed for a lot of stuff ... too funny!

Rehabilitated attorney? ... LGraham ... God forbid ... lol

Peace

Doc31

Glad you saw the humor in my comment. Now if you keep posting things like yesterday and Shabibbi's site keeps crashing because of it, he might just get sick of fixing it and just RV the damn currency to stop the hassel. You may have the power to pull the trigger Doc. ;-)

Have a great day and keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas Doc, Thank you again for your posts we all really enjoy and get a lot out of them. Please don't pay any attention to any negative posts because they represent such a small percentage of the people but can still bother us. Thanks again

Doug A

Thanks Doc and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well as our military serving all over the world. It's so peaceful knowing that they are at work for our freedom.

One thought on the CBI website, even though it might be maxed out, wouldn't someone be able to get on the site once in awhile. I just don't think it would freeze up and not one person has claimed to have gotten on all day. Just food for thought! Merry Christmas all!! :rolleyes:

Doc IS Shabs! laugh.gifHave you ever seen them in the same room?

Merry Christmas!

Oh my gosh you folks are too funny ... Shabibi!! ... lmao ...

And thanks BamBam.

You folks have definitely made this a very fun Christmas, I'll say that.

Peace to all

Doc31

• Upvote 1