Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to open CBI website?

whatsfordinar?

I haven't been able to access CBI site for a while due to bandwith exceeded--? huh? anybody else get in their site?..loading new numbers? ..............GO RV!!!!!....................... :)

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at cbi.iq Port 80

• Upvote 1

Interesting. I get the bandwidth error as well. Try going to its IP here: CBI I get an interesting teal colored page telling me apache is working. The IP i got was 174.133.205.219

If it was truly out of bandwidth would I still be getting this info?? I'm probably making something out of nothing, but still it is strange.

Edited by krmayo
  • Upvote 1

interesting...last part of first paragraph on teal page

Great Success !

Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

methinks they want to point at 'real content' of RV'd numbers..................... :)

• Upvote 2

I've never done a net lookup on cbi.iq and I just did. Did you all know it is run out of Houston?? I would have figured it to be some arab provider.

NetRange: 174.132.0.0 - 174.133.255.255

CIDR: 174.132.0.0/15

OriginAS: AS36420, AS30315, AS13749, AS21844

NetName: NETBLK-THEPLANET-BLK-15

NetHandle: NET-174-132-0-0-1

Parent: NET-174-0-0-0-0

NetType: Direct Allocation

NameServer: NS2.THEPLANET.COM

NameServer: NS1.THEPLANET.COM

RegDate: 2008-06-17

Updated: 2008-06-17

Ref: http://whois.arin.ne...T-174-132-0-0-1

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.

OrgId: TPCM

Address: 315 Capitol

Address: Suite 205

City: Houston

StateProv: TX

PostalCode: 77002

RegDate: 1999-08-31

Updated: 2010-10-13

Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/TPCM

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.theplanet.com:4321

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN

OrgAbuseName: The Planet Abuse

OrgAbusePhone: +1-281-714-3560

OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.ne...c/ABUSE271-ARIN

OrgNOCHandle: THEPL-ARIN

OrgNOCName: The Planet NOC

OrgNOCPhone: +1-281-714-3555

OrgNOCEmail:

OrgNOCRef: http://whois.arin.ne.../poc/THEPL-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: TECHN33-ARIN

OrgTechName: Technical support

OrgTechPhone: +1-214-782-7800

OrgTechEmail:

OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.ne...oc/TECHN33-ARIN

RNOCHandle: THEPL-ARIN

RNOCName: The Planet NOC

RNOCPhone: +1-281-714-3555

RNOCEmail:

RNOCRef: http://whois.arin.ne.../poc/THEPL-ARIN

RTechHandle: TECHN33-ARIN

RTechName: Technical support

RTechPhone: +1-214-782-7800

RTechEmail:

RTechRef: http://whois.arin.ne...oc/TECHN33-ARIN

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN

RAbuseName: The Planet Abuse

RAbusePhone: +1-281-714-3560

RAbuseEmail:

RAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.ne...c/ABUSE271-ARIN

== Additional Information From rwhois://rwhois.theplanet.com:4321 ==

network:Class-Name:network

network:ID:NETBLK-THEPLANET-BLK-15

network:Auth-Area:174.132.0.0/15

network:Network-Name:TPIS-BLK-174-133-205-0

network:IP-Network:174.133.205.216/29

network:IP-Network-Block:174.133.205.216 - 174.133.205.223

network:Organization-Name:Landis Holdings Inc.

network:Organization-City:Fulshear

network:Organization-State:TX

network:Organization-Zip:77441

network:Organization-Country:USA

network:Description-Usage:customer

network:Server-Pri:ns1.theplanet.com

network:Server-Sec:ns2.theplanet.com

network:Tech-Contact;I:

network:Admin-Contact;I:

network:Created:20090317

network:Updated:20090320

It's been that way since 0800 zulu.

I feel that with what's been going on, particularly with the GoI making withdrawals from the Warka, that the fat lady is waiting for the curtains to part.

wo0t!!

Hehe, that or they are so broke they haven't paid their service provider!

(ATTENTION! If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved.)

Edited by krmayo

I got the same result.

A while ago we had a situation where I was accessing a certain middle eastern news site and getting a certain batch of advertisements, including Forex, and wondered what the translation would have been. I asked the forum I was reading at that time. Other Canadians (as I am) got the same home page configuration as I got, with the same Forex ads. But those trying to access from U.S. sites got an entirely different home page configuration and got a different batch of ads, not a Forex one among them. Because this made it clear that they (the site) had the ability to determine which advertising would be seen by Americans, and which by Canadians, and those two being different, I thought perhaps this was a similar case, that maybe it was only US attempts to access the CBI site that resulted in the error message. But no, it is from Canadian sites also. Universal. Which makes me wonder, as you do it seems, what could cause this site to suddenly have insufficient bandwidth to service these queries.

I think I shall chose to believe it is very interesting in a positive way. :)

smee2

Just read someone saying the site is not serviced from the middle east.

Not surprising!

The internet has, for most practical purposes, made the subject of geography an interesting study but hardly relevant in many practical ways. You don't have to be in the country you are coming from, going to, or even close geographically. This all started with little communications advances, like the radio, and the telephone, and satellite communications. Suddenly the world became a very small place ... geographically speaking. :)

smee2

Just read someone saying the site is not serviced from the middle east.

Not surprising!

The internet has, for most practical purposes, made the subject of geography an interesting study but hardly relevant in many practical ways. You don't have to be in the country you are coming from, going to, or even close geographically. This all started with little communications advances, like the radio, and the telephone, and satellite communications. Suddenly the world became a very small place ... geographically speaking. :)

smee2

Very true. Funny thou, that they are so much into oil and are using Houston for their ISP. hehe. Houston is well known for oil as well.

Edited by krmayo

Interesting. I get the bandwidth error as well. Try going to its IP here: CBI I get an interesting teal colored page telling me apache is working. The IP i got was 174.133.205.219

If it was truly out of bandwidth would I still be getting this info?? I'm probably making something out of nothing, but still it is strange.

Poor programmers not setting up reverse DNS it seems to me. This is probably just an unconfigured page that is coming from the host still and not the CBI website so IMO it is nothing.

I've never done a net lookup on cbi.iq and I just did. Did you all know it is run out of Houston?? I would have figured it to be some arab provider.

I have a feeling if this doesn't get fixed before our holiday weekend starts we won't see it fixed until Monday. If so, this is going to drive people crazy. :lol:

Personally I thought that error only came up when a site is hosted with a limited amount of paid bandwidth. So if they got too many visitors or downloads before the end of the month it will shut off until they pay for more hosting. I build websites for a living but I might be wrong in this case. But that is my educated guess.

That's what I was thinking. They are going to have to get ahold of admin in Houston to upgrade. All us speculators are sucking up their bandwidth!

• Upvote 1

That's what I was thinking. They are going to have to get ahold of admin in Houston to upgrade. All us speculators are sucking up their bandwidth!

they are hosted by softlayer (formerly ThePlanet) and they can upgrade thier bandwidth in about 2 minutes in thier backoffice, and would also get an alert sent (email and phone) to them as soon as the site went down.

Now, they could do a 301 redirect to that bandwidth exceeded page and the whole site would show the error while they are changing it, and would not have to worry about us hitting refresh 25000x while they are updating ( conspiracy theory).

• Upvote 2

This is the message being received in Australia.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cbi.iq Port 80

After regularly checking this site for over one and a half years this has never occured before.

Interesting ........

• Downvote 1

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cbi.iq Port 80

Go Rv B):D

• Upvote 1

509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cbi.iq Port 80

they are hosted by softlayer (formerly ThePlanet) and they can upgrade thier bandwidth in about 2 minutes in thier backoffice, and would also get an alert sent (email and phone) to them as soon as the site went down.

Now, they could do a 301 redirect to that bandwidth exceeded page and the whole site would show the error while they are changing it, and would not have to worry about us hitting refresh 25000x while they are updating ( conspiracy theory).

Just checked the softlayer/theplanet site and the lowest monthly bandwidth allocation is 3,000 GB. That's a lot of people hitting that site.