Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to open CBI website?

whatsfordinar?

Poor programmers not setting up reverse DNS it seems to me. This is probably just an unconfigured page that is coming from the host still and not the CBI website so IMO it is nothing.

I have a feeling if this doesn't get fixed before our holiday weekend starts we won't see it fixed until Monday. If so, this is going to drive people crazy. :lol:

http://www.robtex.com/dns/cbi.iq.html

If they let this go on all weekend then. i won't know what to think. On one hand i wouldn't be surprised if it were down all weekend because of their fantastic work ethic but on another hand this could have been done purposely.

There may have been one time I can remember where there site had a technical issue.

Just checked the softlayer/theplanet site and the lowest monthly bandwidth allocation is 3,000 GB. That's a lot of people hitting that site.

considering its all text on their site minus a few files that are downloadable, that would have to be a lot of people. I mean a lot...

• Upvote 1

This is the message I get when I try to access the CBI website. Is it only my computer? Will someone try to open it? I have never not been able to open this.

Thanks ahead of time,

Carlasmile.gif

http://www.cbi.iq/in...urrencyAuctions

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cbi.iq Port 80

Edited by carlablum

Same here Carla.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cbi.iq Port 80

Same here Carla.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cbi.iq Port 80

Hey thanks!

Wonder whats up???

I also just noticed that some one else posted the same concern. If a wonderful mod could please delete my thread that would be awsome!!

Thanks!!

Carlasmile.gif

Same here. Maybe it's net-neutrality!

Well I have to say that this is driving me stir crazy!!!!!!!!!!! In the past when they update there site I don't ever remember anything like this... how am I supposed to go to bed now!!! lol Sure wish we all new what is going on.

Carlasmile.gif

CBI down since 12.30am! why??????

There are so many things rolling around in my head over this.

Carlasmile.gif