Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's this big announcement?

rstreams

Thanks rstreams! Im so tired of hearing what is going to happen tomorrow let alone 2 or 3 days from now. I do appreciate all the posts and info from everyone that can link to somewhere reliable not just another dinar site that one of the gurus runs. I read everything and then look for the link to where it came from, so if okie or frank or stargazer or anyone of the gurus posts anything, I will read it but won't take to heart if there isnt anything to back it up, just for my own sanity. Thanks to everyone for all there posts and the Gurus for their advice! People just have to remember that most of what they say is something they also have heard, nothing they have seen! blahblahblah...Im losing my mind!

Merry Xmas Every1 :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Truth be told.... None of these posts really mean nothing to me unless they say " go check out The CBI website... it shows the new rate". Now that would be a post worth looking in to. All of these other rumors that are going around are just being chalked up to reading amusement. I enjoy all the posts out there and there are some really good articles. But lets face it, nothing out there is going to show us what we want till it has proof of the new rate in place. Hopefully soon I will see that post. TAke care all and please try to enjoy the holidays with friends and family. God Bless and GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

One word: SPECULATION

Definition: a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence

This was never a sure thing... Go live life joyfully and on purpose as if this will never happen...and when it does, CELEBRATE!! (If you've kept your Dinar of course)

Love, hi-fives and chest bumps,

CG

I did not invest on this , but i do have some . I have never giving myself expectations for this to RV, nor bet my life on it. Just seems that some of the BS that is floating around the speculators are just pumpers to get people to buy more Dinar or get them excited . how many times have we heard this week or next month. Not knocking on some of the so called GURUS , but some of the INTEL is just some old articles that were recycled from previous year. Funny how they all have hot intel. Unless your name is Julian Assange, then you dont have no intel if you cant back it up. Other wise your just some dude sitting in front of a computer in Nigeria." Which by the way I sent my Banker all my information and money so he can send me the Millions of dolllars I inherited from my uncle who died in a plane crash. Which is way better then the Dinar. Just people be careful. Be safe .

I have HOT NEWS! RV IS DONE DEAL!

Edited by Dogmatic1
Offensive picture
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

I did not invest on this , but i do have some . I have never giving myself expectations for this to RV, nor bet my life on it. Just seems that some of the BS that is floating around the speculators are just pumpers to get people to buy more Dinar or get them excited . how many times have we heard this week or next month. Not knocking on some of the so called GURUS , but some of the INTEL is just some old articles that were recycled from previous year. Funny how they all have hot intel. Unless your name is Julian Assange, then you dont have no intel if you cant back it up. Other wise your just some dude sitting in front of a computer in Nigeria." Which by the way I sent my Banker all my information and money so he can send me the Millions of dolllars I inherited from my uncle who died in a plane crash. Which is way better then the Dinar. Just people be careful. Be safe .

I have HOT NEWS! RV IS DONE DEAL!

are you really implying that giving your money to an email scam is better than investing in a foreign currency. Sounds like your just ignorant, and how could you have dinar and not be invested?

Edited by Dogmatic1
Offensive picture in quote
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You what really bugs me.. is it's hard enough to keep a positive out look with this investment.. the ups and downs the dates that come and go.. the highs and lows.. it gets really tought at times.. and when i invested in the IQD.. i knew that it was going to be a roller coaster ride... So when we have good days.. with great news.. every one is higher then a kite.. jumping up and down.. AND then when we have bad days.. or something doesnt happen the way someone proclaims its supposed.. the claws come out.. I guess what im trying to say.. which i know it wont happen but im going to ask anyway... CAN YOU PLEASE to BREATH before you SLam WITH neg thoughts.. walk away from your computer... can you please just think about others feelings...

• Upvote 2

Again, rumors are what they are...rumors..

And from the sound of some of the folks here, they do not need to be in this investment. No investment is guaranteed AND no one knows the exact rate and date..it's all speculation.

Rumors are fun and entertaining. If you can get that into your head, you will have less stress.

most of you that are screaming about things that are being said or you think being promised to you should look at the fact most of the dates that are being put out are from people bringing info from other sites for us to see an get what info and hope. It is not someone on this site making you a life changing promise . MED FRANK OKIE TK they are not apart of this site !!!! others are just givin their opion Scooter an Sonny 1 always says it will be a good chance Adam says close or soon . So quit bitchin an do something useful like build a bridge to get over your self

• Upvote 1

I posted this on another forum, but felt this was the place for it...if you have read it on the other forum, forgive the duplicity!

It is hard to pinpoint exactly what is holding up an RV/R. First we heard it was gov was not formed, then China, Then Kuwait, Then HCL, then the Sunnis, then the Kurds, next I expect the "fat lady" is having liposuction! It all boils down to this, it will happen when it happens, noone is privy to any info that can predict the future of when and how much the RV will be. Every day brings us closer to this goal and I hope sooner than later.

Well, I guess I will have to clean my house, was hoping for an RV so I could hire a maid :lol:

Happy Holidays to all!