Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Did GOD choose all of us?****

And you trust wiki? Islam and Christianity are polar opposites.

I for one am **POSITIVE** I was chosen for this. It is also deeply humbling to be directly chosen for this blessing and duty.

Not getting into a religious discussion with you. I was simply pointing out to the poster that the word "allah" in the arabic language means "God". I felt like they were trying to take the meaning of this thread away. My apologies if that was not the case. BTW, do you trust Merriam-Webster-Definition of ALLAH

: god 1a —used in Islam

Merry Christmas

• Upvote 2

Where do I start? You all need to see the BIG PICTURE - to answer YES WE/YOU ARE CHOSEN -

what I've come to realize reading the dinar boards is that most peeps have no clue of the big picture- most are

focused only the dinar and are not even aware their is a myriad of other events taking place. It's so huge that it's

impossible to even state here in a short post. you would need to spend time investigating the fruad that has been perpetrated on all mankind for

hundreds of years that is tied to the world banks- and would include the banking system- Wall street- Derivatives-hedge funds-SEC-DTCC

Naked short selling- and much more- Then you would need to understand what happened to Freedom in America-- where's the constitution? Why is the FED ( a private company) allowed to print $ ? what is the corporation of the USA? why was pres Kennedy shot-- what happened to silver certificates? What happend to the gold in Ft knox? How can entire countries be bankrupt- how can states be bankrupt? Who really is in power? POTUS? does it really matter who is the presidident? What are the World Global settlements (WGS) I could go on - what I am trying to say is that the RV is only part of much bigger plan controlled and timed by the the ulimate power- the God of Abraham

Be assured their is a co-ordination of all these world events. A transfer of Wealth for the fullfillment of prophecy - the advancment of the kingdom of light

I hope you may start to understand and do what's right with you're new found wealth

consult the Creator

• Upvote 5

I was watching the News and they were interviewing these ladies that volunteer to write back to kids, who write letters to Santa Claus.

As the ladies read the letters, children were not asking for toys, they were asking for clothes, coats and shoes. One little girl wrote, she would fore go here present, so here little sister could have a coat. My beautiful wife and I both teared up.

I too am so thankful for all we have, and hope I can help others when the Dinar hits.

Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 3

I was watching the News and they were interviewing these ladies that volunteer to write back to kids, who write letters to Santa Claus.

As the ladies read the letters, children were not asking for toys, they were asking for clothes, coats and shoes. One little girl wrote, she would fore go here present, so here little sister could have a coat. My beautiful wife and I both teared up.

I too am so thankful for all we have, and hope I can help others when the Dinar hits.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for sharing. Even if Big Kids (grown-ups) don't always understand the true meaning of Christmas at least the Little Kids do believe that Santa Claus can work wonders and they are willing to ASK for more than just toys.

I somtimes wonder on some of the people here if we never get millions from a RV how your walk with God will be, I know mine will be the same if I am rich or blessed like I am now.

i agree with you wholeheartedly. it is nice to know though that folks are thinking ahead about doing good things IF this does happen. i hope people aren't disappointed with God if nothing comes from this...

Edited by WHATTHE
  • Upvote 1

Where do I start? You all need to see the BIG PICTURE - to answer YES WE/YOU ARE CHOSEN -

what I've come to realize reading the dinar boards is that most peeps have no clue of the big picture- most are

focused only the dinar and are not even aware their is a myriad of other events taking place. It's so huge that it's

impossible to even state here in a short post. you would need to spend time investigating the fruad that has been perpetrated on all mankind for

hundreds of years that is tied to the world banks- and would include the banking system- Wall street- Derivatives-hedge funds-SEC-DTCC

Naked short selling- and much more- Then you would need to understand what happened to Freedom in America-- where's the constitution? Why is the FED ( a private company) allowed to print $ ? what is the corporation of the USA? why was pres Kennedy shot-- what happened to silver certificates? What happend to the gold in Ft knox? How can entire countries be bankrupt- how can states be bankrupt? Who really is in power? POTUS? does it really matter who is the presidident? What are the World Global settlements (WGS) I could go on - what I am trying to say is that the RV is only part of much bigger plan controlled and timed by the the ulimate power- the God of Abraham

Be assured their is a co-ordination of all these world events. A transfer of Wealth for the fullfillment of prophecy - the advancment of the kingdom of light

I hope you may start to understand and do what's right with you're new found wealth

consult the Creator

Spot on.

• Upvote 1

I believe that nothing is coincidential.

It is always by design/destiny.

And maybe through all that we have been thru in live

The great I Am, felt that we could do his work.

And why not. I believe. I truely do.

And God has ALWAYS, known where my heart was and is.

I would take the "shirt off my back" for someone in need.

As I would share my food for someone who is hungry.

Because I would lke to think that IF I WAS IN NEED, someone

Would care enough to want to help me!

dravmorris2

• Upvote 1

Nope- God had absolutely NOTHING to do with my choice to purchase Dinar.

Read more:

I just have to smile when I see posts like this-- Not very long ago _ I also thot I was in control- I made it happen -I can fix it- If I succeed it's because I made the right choice -I did the right thing--

One day I - me - myself- came to the realization - I have Health- I have energy- I have intelligence-I have love and support and a family- I have income-I have knowledge- I have experience- I have understanding and logic-I have a place to live/car/computer/internet and I have opportunity and have been given this opportunity above most of the rest of the worlds population why because I am blessed- not because I happen to be some random name chosen by some big wheel in the sky-- why is it that my nieghbor/friend is not in my position waitng for RV ?-- Turning a small investment into millions?-- BECAUSE HE WAS NOT CHOSEN-- IMHO

Ecclesiastes 2:26 (New International Version, ©2010)

To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God.

Nope- God had absolutely NOTHING to do with my choice to purchase Dinar.

Read more:

I just have to smile when I see posts like this-- Not very long ago _ I also thot I was in control- I made it happen -I can fix it- If I succeed it's because I made the right choice -I did the right thing--

One day I - me - myself- came to the realization - I have Health- I have energy- I have intelligence-I have love and support and a family- I have income-I have knowledge- I have experience- I have understanding and logic-I have a place to live/car/computer/internet and I have opportunity and have been given this opportunity above most of the rest of the worlds population why because I am blessed- not because I happen to be some random name chosen by some big wheel in the sky-- why is it that my nieghbor/friend is not in my position waitng for RV ?-- Turning a small investment into millions?-- BECAUSE HE WAS NOT CHOSEN-- IMHO

Ecclesiastes 2:26 (New International Version, ©2010)

To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God.

To go along with your post. Sometimes things just happen.

KIng Solomon, under God's inspiration, explains:

11 I returned to see under the sun that the swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle, nor do the wise also have the food, nor do the understanding ones also have the riches, nor do even those having knowledge have the favor; because time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all. 12 For man also does not know his time. Just like fishes that are being taken in an evil net, and like birds that are being taken in a trap, so the sons of men themselves are being ensnared at a calamitous time, when it falls upon them suddenly. Ecclesiastes 9

Edited by oh well

I do not believe in God

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."

Read more:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

For the "Newbies" welcome aboard, some of us have been here for the full duration and little by little more members joined over the years. I for one have come to respect some of the members, if you could go back and read how many of the members intend to use their new found wealth to give back to the world. We truly have some awesome people, and if some of them show a little excitement, then so be it. Personally I hope for an RV...I found a neonatal bed for premies that I want to purchase and send to Peru. I have had time to put all my ducks in a row, and am ready for what ever happens whether it is today or a month from today. You can't rush Mother Nature...OOPs I mean Iraq.!!!

• Upvote 1

Not sure if it was really me that GOD choose, but I do know the kids & families that will benefit from what I will be doing with this money were truly picked! They are deserving of better things and blessings! I just happen to be the middle man. (well WOMAN) teehee.

I'm exited! I can't wait for the moment I get to give this gift and see all their faces!

I'll be broke again, but it will be worth it! smile.gif

• Upvote 2

I came across this clip today...thought I would share it. We are fortunate that we live in an era where we have the right to worship as we choose whereas our ancestors faced public torture for their right to this freedom. Whether it be Allah, God, or some higher power, that belief is the core of our soul and dictates our morals and values.

What if you find a watch in the sand ?

Suppose you find a watch in the middle of a desert. What would you conclude? Would you think that someone dropped the watch? Or would you suppose that the watch came by itself?

Of course no sane person would say that the watch just happened to emerge from the sand. All the intricate working parts could not simply develop from the metals the lay buried in the earth. The watch must have a manufacturer.

If a watch tells accurate time we expect the manufacturer must be intelligent. Blind chance cannot produce a working watch.

But what else tells accurate time? Consider the sunrise and sunset. Their timings are so strictly regulated that scientists can publish in advance the sunrise and sunset times in your daily newspapers. But who regulates the timings of sunrise and sunset? If a watch can not work without an intelligent maker, how can the sun appear to rise and set with such clockwork regularity? Could this occur by itself?

Consider also that we benefit from the sun only because it remains at a safe distance from the earth, a distance that averages 93 million miles. If it got much closer the earth would burn up. And if it got too far away the earth would turn into an icy planet making human life here impossible. Who decided in advance that this was the right distance? Could it just happen by chance?

Without the sun plants would not grow. Then animals and humans would starve. Did the sun just decide to be there for us?

The rays of the sun would be dangerous for us had it not been for the protective ozone layer in our atmosphere. The atmosphere around earth keeps the harmful ultraviolet rays from reaching us. Who was it that placed this shield around us?

We need to experience sunrise. We need the sun's energy and it's light to see our way during the day. But we also need sunset. We need a break from the heat, we need the cook of night and we need the lights to out so we may sleep. Who regulated this process to provide what we need?

Moreover, if we had only the sun and the protection of the atmosphere we would want something more-beauty. Our clothes provide warmth and protection, yet we design them to also look beautiful. Knowing or need for beauty, the designer of sunrise and sunset also made the view of them to be simply breathtaking.

The creator who gave us light, energy, protection and beauty deserves our thanks. Yet some people insist that he does not exist. What would they think if they found a watch in the desert? An accurate, working watch? A beautifully designed watch? Would they not conclude that there does exist a watchmaker? An intelligent watchmaker? One who appreciates beauty? Such is a higher power that made us.

• Upvote 2

Ceaser since your over in Iraq making money off of them, thats part of that greedy thing you spoke of at least have the courage to leave your name where people can post on it especially if you want to post your foulness on theirs, grow up child, get off the cross we need the wood

I truly believe GOD chooses people for certain things in life and to fulfill their purposes here on earth for the better of mankind. When i got into this investment i felt that maybe just maybe it was a calling for myself to not only help myself but to help others. I feel it has all been part of a plan in ALL of our lives. I for one do not believe in coincidences or accidents things happen for a reason thats the bottom line. I pray when we see this blessing that we all do right with our new found wealth and pray for GOD to point us in the right direction. Many of us are suffering finanically I am one of them, but i am also grateful for being alive and having a roof over my head and food to eat. Many people have it alot worse than US. So i tell you this DV family all we can do is wait and pray for this blessing to come and i do believe its not too far. Remember HE is watching.

GO RV 2010.

Awesome post!! The RV is "in His hands", the amount and the timing. We will all be blessed and will bless others because of it!

• Upvote 1