Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 12 23 2010

Doc31

No CBI Currency auction ... no scheduled holiday (see attachment).

Spot Oil~$91.35 Up significantly

Spot Gold $1376.90 and diving at this hour ... IMO gold is still insane ... I know that there will be those who will disagree ... they will be buying gold near this price ... I won't.

Well we have a lot of zeroes and near zeroes ... a 3 day weekend last weekend that Zantac and his posse speculate MIGHT have been enough time to get their major housekeeping in order. Gold high. Oil at a point where it normally flattens out ... retreating to $70something (or this past month $80something) is right now climbing and over $90. A CBI that is taking an APPARENT holiday without notice ... minor housekeeping anyone?

Folks, it's what we are looking for ... smells like the "perfect storm" ... we've all been disappointed before but ... it's going to happen just like this ... one time ... it will just happen!

We have nothing that we can do to help. Ours is but to wait (at least a bit more). That's okay. MPO ... not on a holy day (Friday) and not on Christmas day ... ask yourself ... a Muslim nation RI/RV on a Christian holiday?! Nah ... not so much ... but I am willing to be surprised ... lol.

Oh, I did check for a banking holiday as well as a normal scheduled holiday and simply there is nothing left in December after Ashura.

Peace to all ... Merry Christmas ... enjoy your family ... those are the meaningful things that produce lasting memories ... don't miss out!

Doc31

This is the only storm I have ever prayed for. Sounds GREAT for all of us Doc!!! Merry Christmas to all DV members and staff!! God Bless you all and Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Hello Doc,

Yep was up at 4:05am EST this morning waiting for the CBI site to roll their date, and nothing happened. So I as you, checked their holidays to see if I missed a holiday and nope, they finally run out of holidays. Then did a search all over the CBI site to see if they had announced a scheduled maintenance day or something and again nothing.

No reason for them to be closed today from everything I searched. Hmmm, sure makes you wonder, why would they be closed then? We know they just got the Kurdish banks online with the CBI banking system last Saturday on a day they were suppose to be closed for a holiday. Which was a trememndous hint of activity since the Kurdish banking system was the only banks that were not online with the CBI banking system. So on last Saturday (Holiday) they now have the complete nation online with the CBI banking system, I thought they would do the RV. But they didn't.

Now we have them closed for no apparent reason, which would give them Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to work behind closed doors. Wonder what they would be doing? Could they be setting each bank up with the smaller denoms? We have had many insiders tell us already, they have the rate and CBI and Parliment knows what it is as it is suppose to be in the 2011 Budget. They completed the 2nd reading of the budget and made signaficant changes (some which I believe Shabibi has had an input in).

So all that we know is left to do to release the 2011 Budget is a 3rd reading which will finalize and pass the 2011 Budget into Parliment. Which might take a couple hours at most to do, and then we have the CBI mysterily closed at the same time the 3rd reading of the 2011 Budget is left. Sure makes one think, something is up. A something we have been waiting a heck of a long time for.

Add this added in with the ripe prices for Gold and Oil would be prime, no, extremely prime time to announce the RV. Not saying it will happen, as my source gve me information which I passed to my fellow DV friends and it didn't happen as we saw it. Or did it? I believe with the english barrier of my friend, what he may was trying to tell me was not the RV would happen, but the rate was slipped out. So, I leave this for you to draw your own conclusions. Just to many things, back to back that are aligning themselves to make the perfect scenario for what we all have been waiting for a very long time.

Doc, thank you, for if I have followed anything closely on this board, it has been your research as you watch the CBI rates everyday and combine these results with the prices of Gold and Oil. We have our Oil prices where needed at above $90, We have our Gold prices way above $1300, CBI closed for no reason, 3rd reading of the 2011 Budget to be read anytime. Whats left?

God bless to all of you and may each of you have a blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Pastor J (icfaith)

• Upvote 8

Let’s just cross everything for the next 48 hours or so.

Its been a long time coming but I do believe it has arrived

Merry Xmas to you All

Thanks once again Doc, lets pray you will no longer need to check the auction data for much longer than need be.

• Upvote 8

Hello Doc,

Yep was up at 4:05am EST this morning waiting for the CBI site to roll their date, and nothing happened. So I as you, checked their holidays to see if I missed a holiday and nope, they finally run out of holidays. Then did a search all over the CBI site to see if they had announced a scheduled maintenance day or something and again nothing.

No reason for them to be closed today from everything I searched. Hmmm, sure makes you wonder, why would they be closed then? We know they just got the Kurdish banks online with the CBI banking system last Saturday on a day they were suppose to be closed for a holiday. Which was a trememndous hint of activity since the Kurdish banking system was the only banks that were not online with the CBI banking system. So on last Saturday (Holiday) they now have the complete nation online with the CBI banking system, I thought they would do the RV. But they didn't.

Now we have them closed for no apparent reason, which would give them Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to work behind closed doors. Wonder what they would be doing? Could they be setting each bank up with the smaller denoms? We have had many insiders tell us already, they have the rate and CBI and Parliment knows what it is as it is suppose to be in the 2011 Budget. They completed the 2nd reading of the budget and made signaficant changes (some which I believe Shabibi has had an input in).

So all that we know is left to do to release the 2011 Budget is a 3rd reading which will finalize and pass the 2011 Budget into Parliment. Which might take a couple hours at most to do, and then we have the CBI mysterily closed at the same time the 3rd reading of the 2011 Budget is left. Sure makes one think, something is up. A something we have been waiting a heck of a long time for.

Add this added in with the ripe prices for Gold and Oil would be prime, no, extremely prime time to announce the RV. Not saying it will happen, as my source gve me information which I passed to my fellow DV friends and it didn't happen as we saw it. Or did it? I believe with the english barrier of my friend, what he may was trying to tell me was not the RV would happen, but the rate was slipped out. So, I leave this for you to draw your own conclusions. Just to many things, back to back that are aligning themselves to make the perfect scenario for what we all have been waiting for a very long time.

Doc, thank you, for if I have followed anything closely on this board, it has been your research as you watch the CBI rates everyday and combine these results with the prices of Gold and Oil. We have our Oil prices where needed at above $90, We have our Gold prices way above $1300, CBI closed for no reason, 3rd reading of the 2011 Budget to be read anytime. Whats left?

God bless to all of you and may each of you have a blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Pastor J (icfaith)

Hmm ... I really hope this is correct ...

I have been on this site for about two week (member for a week). In that time, every 48-72hours there is another 'Wonderful' time frame that is upon us and most jump on the 48-78 hour bandwagon yet again. Hopefully all the other times have been the warm up and the conductor is about to tap on the stand, raise the stick and let the music begin playing loud and proud!

Merry Christmas to one and All --- Good Day!

• Upvote 1

Hmm ... I really hope this is correct ...

I have been on this site for about two week (member for a week). In that time, every 48-72hours there is another 'Wonderful' time frame that is upon us and most jump on the 48-78 hour bandwagon yet again. Hopefully all the other times have been the warm up and the conductor is about to tap on the stand, raise the stick and let the music begin playing loud and proud!

Merry Christmas to one and All --- Good Day!

two weeks is nothing, try seven years of "48 hours" thats what meds are for i guess

• Upvote 3