Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Where we are as of December 21

ronscarpa

ENORRSTE: Where we are as of December 21

« Posted on GET Team: 22 December 2010 at 09:55:12 PM »

You all might wonder what in the world I will talk about tonight.

I wondered what I would talk about until 1 a.m. last night.

I said to myself, “What in the world could I add to this discussion?”

Clearly we are there, right?

The new government has been formed and announced, as I understand it.

That was the last key for Shabibi to act, as I understand it.

Yet, surprisingly, I sit here thinking that perhaps there is another element, a final element, that we have not given much credit.

If so, what could it be?

We got the answer, I believe, in an arm-flexing maneuver by the Kurds. Presumably they are insisting on Maliki’s acceptance of ALL of the 19 conditions that they had lain on the table several months ago before they will come on board.

I find this truly bizarre, quite frankly.

As we all understood it, and as we reported here, the deal was done. The minor Kurdish issue was over.

However, and if you want to look this up, you will see that I was correct, the Kurds will now ultimately be the great deal makers. I suggested that a few months ago.

The fact is that the Kurds realized that the stalemate between Maliki and Allawi would never be resolved unless they participated.

Allawi got that from the beginning and agreed to their 19 conditions, at least verbally. Maliki, on the other hand, said he was willing to negotiate.

Time passed, and the Kurds, not surprisingly, realizing that they were holding the Ace in this hand, continued to bargain.

We all know that Allawi finally gave in and agreed to the current fragile compromise. That compromise has Maliki as a renewed Prime Minister and Allawi as the President of a newly created Council of 20 high level persons who would have, essentially, a veto power over Maliki.

There is a catch to this, however, and that is this: Maliki is a member of this council, although not the head, who is Allawi. Therefore he will have input in whatever decisions are made. He knows that he is a great negotiator. He is not afraid of this deal.

Yet there is one more catch: any action from the council must be unanimous. Who would have thought?

So, we found that there was a compromise in which the government has been formed, sort of.

But this is Iraq, so we should wisely see that there might be a snag, even this late in the process.

That snag is NOT the one that I just mentioned, incidentally. Clearly, yesterday, Allawi has excepted his role as the President of the new Security Council.

He accepts that he has a right of veto over Maliki, to put it short.

But what most never expected, but which I did expect, is that there is one more factor.

There is a reason why I do not get too excited too soon, and that reason is the Kurdish Faction.

Not surprisingly, at the last hour, literally, they are playing their ace.

They know that without their participation no agreement, now, even WITH Allawi, will work.

They know that had Allawi acquiesced earlier that their final Ace would not have value. They waited, patiently, to see what would happen.

Allawi finally “folded” and agreed to the position offered to him.

However, the Kurds did not fold.

The Kurds, as I suggested months ago, held out. They have been burned before by the former administration and do not trust it.

At the same time, they want to participate in a totally unified government. For this, they are to be commended.

However, at this last hour, they have once again brought up the 19 items that they insist are necessary for a really unified government to happen.

Not surprising to me, they will win. Maliki has until the end of this week to either accept their terms or not.

What will happen?

I have no idea, quite frankly. I’ve been on this roller coaster almost as long as the rest of you.

However, I do know this: Maliki stonewalled for over 8 months to get where he is today.

Furthermore, he bought into the Consitutional deadline placed in front of him for the formation of a new government. These are facts.

So, what will he do?

He has 2 choices, as I see it. On the one hand he can accept the 19 points of the Kurds. In doing so, he will ensure that he is re-instated as Iraq’s Prime Minister as it enters the “new world” of international influence, including, incidentally, our RV.

His other choice is to balk and let the crucial date of December 25 pass.

What happens if he waits?

We all know that answer: Allawi gets a chance to form a new government!

Now, while I know that none of us wants this to continue on forever, I will say this: If I lose on this one, I gave it a good fight. I backed Allawi for a long time.

However, I have also come to learn that Maliki’s choice is not that difficult for him. After all, he made a similar promise 5 years ago to the Kurds and did not keep it.

I need not say more. Those who know Nuri Al-Maliki will know that this won’t be a very tough choice for him.

After all, he likes his job, right? Therefore, I expect him to agree to the full terms of the Kurds before Christmas.

Now, having gone through all of the supposed “facts” that will lead us to the RV, let’s get down to the nuts and bolts, again.

I have a friend who has essentially ruined his life. He is only 28 years old but he has a “rap sheet” that is about 5 pages long. Somehow, in some strange way, I have been led to think that we are approaching his way of life, if we are not careful.

My friend has made a number of mistakes. He knows that now. In fact, when I last talked to him he said that he has resigned himself to serve out the remainder of his term for what he has done.

I was torn when he told me that today. On the one hand I knew that he was totally guilty of the charges, or at least some of them, that were against him.

On the other hand, I realized that at a very basic level he was just trying to get by. Clearly he had made some, no several, mistakes in his life. In fact his most recent mistake was simply dumb. For that reason, along with his last history, he will serve more time.

I have learned a great deal from this young man whom I have grown to love. I hope, and only hope, that he is living through an experience that I, quite honestly, deserve, but have been lucky enough to avoid.

Now, why in the world would I bring this up at this time, you will rightly ask?

The answer, again, is right in front of you.

I will suggest something that you all know is true, that shouldn’t happen, and that, under any normal circumstances, should put you in jail. We know what we are doing. We know that no one knows, or at least that very few know. We also know that we are trying to “steal the system”, to put it simply.

Here is the point: it isn’t illegal, clearly. On the other hand, will we feel guilty if we really win?

Think about this, my friends. I really don’t think we all realize that what is going to happen is, to put it in the plainest terms I may, nothing short of this:

God, through His omnipotent wisdom, is about to steal the largest amount of the wealth of the world, from the world.

He may be just trying to “get by”, as my friend was when he did the same thing.

On the other hand, being who He is, there may be an alternative motivation on His mind.

However, and this is a very important point, whether you realize it or not, you are all accomplices in His plan. He has, for reasons of His own, chosen each one of us as his “driver”, if you will, in what will become the world’s greatest robbery ever.

In our case, however, it will be a legal robbery, maybe.

I use the term “maybe” only in reference to my friend who is in jail. In his case he knows what he has done. He has also reconciled himself with a simple reality. That reality is this: you do not break the law; the law breaks you.

This is such a simple statement about reality. It applies everyday to people who break the rules. They get caught most of the time, proving the rule. My friend is the perfect example of this simple reality of life: you do not break the law; the law breaks you.

If you have been with me thus far you will realize that I am not talking about petty theft here. Instead, what I am talking about is the example of my friend, who has made a life of breaking the law only to find out that the law has broken him, over and over again.

So, what is my point, after all? Have I been too subtle?

I don’t think so. Yet I need to make it clear for us all, once, and for all.

The reality is this: we are all about to rob the world. Doing so will almost certainly be legal. However, we will all feel a very big level of guilt at our “blessing”, no matter how big it is for each of us.

Now we get to the best part. It is the same thing that all criminals feel when they have put one over on the “system”. They all get their undeserved wealth and then they sort of wake up……….

Yah, they sort of wake up. They look at their boondoggle on the bed and say, “I did it!”

But then they wake up.

Sure, in our case we will get away with this, maybe. I’ll talk about the “maybe” part later, if I can.

But the reality that I want you all to get to is this: When this happens you had better WAKE UP!

I submit that this investment is worse than playing roulette. In roulette you know what you have invested and if you are REALLY lucky you will double your money, or possibly even quadruple your money.

This game is different. When the money enters your account, or when you take possession of your coins and gold and silver, will you WAKE UP?

And, unlike my friend, will you wake up in a jail?

I will leave you with that thought: Will you wake up only to find that you have entered your own jail?

Respectfully, I think we all need to know what becoming millionaires is all about.

Of course, I could be wrong.

That’s all.

Steve

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

No guilt here. I think you need to get some sleep or something. The RV is getting to you.

i agree no guilt in my mind. i think steve has gone over the edge. and what's all this talk about this being a big robbery? does that mean he is going to turn himself into the authorities for being a part of the robbery?

Edited by twiztid
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Wow Steve, how unfortunate you feel such a sense of complicity in something underhanded and wrong. In my heart I know that this has been made available to us as a way to invest in God's work. I am so energized by the fact that this is all happening as a result of peoples of the world coming together to try and respect the needs of the many rather than the few. This is a huge shift in the us and them mentality that can only ultimately lead to a more peaceful approach to problem solving world-wide.

I am so grateful to be invested in this process. I feel blessed to have the opportunity now to reach out into the world and leave a legacy of love that will reach many more than I could have reached in my previous circumstances. It is also empowering to know that my investment will be a minuscule piece of the puzzle that helps to put the economy of the planet back into alignment.

Thank you for your heart felt concerns. I wish you peace.

• Upvote 3

What the heck I think i just read the ramblings of a lunatic Steve if you really feel that way turn yourself in I would think possible a good shrink could help Maybe stay out of the sun or something This is a huge event in the history of the world It has been a priveledge to be apart of it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Although I do not agree with your analogy, it seems a little too far out for me, I do see the very basic point you are trying to make

Why is it that so many major Lotto winners are broke again in a year of two? And their friends have disappeared, sort of about the same time the money did? And personal relationships, like marriage, are destroyed? Why is it so many of them do not make a lasting contribution to society, or family, or themselves?

The answer is that they don't know how to be wealthy, how to accept it, how to handle it, how to share it without being taken advantage of ... they just don't have a clue. Most of us don't. Some may feel a sense of guilt. Some may feel unworthy of the payout. Some may just simply cave in to the fun of spending money and buying all they think they want, needed or not.

I don't have the answers. But I do unerstand the problem. To be a success at managing your newfound wealth, it is going to take some time and some learning. Maybe the hard way, but hopefully not. Find a source for "good" advice, and then take it.

smee2

Edited by smee2
  • Upvote 6

Wow Steve, how unfortunate you feel such a sense of complicity in something underhanded and wrong. In my heart I know that this has been made available to us as a way to invest in God's work. I am so energized by the fact that this is all happening as a result of peoples of the world coming together to try and respect the needs of the many rather than the few. This is a huge shift in the us and them mentality that can only ultimately lead to a more peaceful approach to problem solving world-wide.

I am so grateful to be invested in this process. I feel blessed to have the opportunity now to reach out into the world and leave a legacy of love that will reach many more than I could have reached in my previous circumstances. It is also empowering to know that my investment will be a minuscule piece of the puzzle that helps to put the economy of the planet back into alignment.

Thank you for your heart felt concerns. I wish you peace.

I could not agree with you more...the idea that we have an opportunity to reach and help others that may not be this fortunate. I do consider my self very blessed to have such an opportunity in in todays world...

i agree no guilt in my mind. i think steve has gone over the edge. and what's all this talk about this being a big robbery? does that mean he is going to turn himself into the authorities for being a part of the robbery?

I'm getting the impression that you didn't understand the full meaning of the post.

Although I do not agree with your analogy, it seems a little too far out for me, I do see the very basic point you are trying to make

Why is it that so many major Lotto winners are broke again in a year of two? And their friends have disappeared, sort of about the same time the money did? And personal relationships, like marriage, are destroyed? Why is it so many of them do not make a lasting contribution to society, or family, or themselves?

The answer is that they don't know how to be wealthy, how to accept it, how to handle it, how to share it without being taken advantage of ... they just don't have a clue. Most of us don't. Some may feel a sense of guilt. Some may feel unworthy of the payout. Some may just simply cave in to the fun of spending money and buying all they think they want, needed or not.

I don't have the answers. But I do unerstand the problem. To be a success at managing your newfound wealth, it is going to take some time and some learning. Maybe the hard way, but hopefully not. Find a source for "good" advice, and then take it.

smee2

I think you understood the points he was trying to make as I understood them. We need to avoid slipping into our own personal jail cells. Enorrste has also written a few other posts and if you haven't read the previous ones then we probably won't fully appreciate what he is trying to say as the other posts are related to this one.

• Upvote 1

steve if it's too much for you to bear, feel free to gift your dinar to me. don't worry, i won't tell the cops! GOD BLESS BROTHER!!!! LOL

we seriously will need to take great care to guard ourselves against the pitfalls of great wealth. peace :) :)

Boy, this venture certainly brings out the looney toons. From the the loons that declare faith that God has chosen them with this secret and is going to make them millionaires to the wayouts like steve who babble endlessly. We will be very lucky if this makes us any money at all since it is so well known. Things that are as well known as this is to the lowly general public and is in the category of being too good to be true are usually unlikely to make anyone rich. Usually just the opposite. Just rest easy and wait to see if something good happens. Don't be so foolish as to insist beyound a shadow of a doubt you are already millionaires but the cash just hasn't hit your bank account yet. Or get seriously angry when someone questions this. It seems logical that an RV will occur with this countries currency because of the circumstances but it has shown for years it is not a lock. Faith and hope and constant positive wishing are not going to make this happen the way you want it too. Take a realistic approach and just wait and see and be prepared for it to go either way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No one should feel guilty about this investment. We should consider our selfs lucky that we found it and were able to take part, I know some individuals that can't even afford $100 worth of IQD, so consider your self fortunate to be a part of this. DON'T LISTEN TO THE THREE STOOGES!!! AKA THE GET TEAM THERES A REASON THEY WERE KICKED OUT OF EVERY DINAR FORUM ON THE WEB THINK ABOUT IT!!!