Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If there is no 1 Dinar bill there is no RV

The lowest bill is 25 Dinar the lowest coin is 25 Dinar as seen here http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

If there was an RV at $3.oo the lowest amount of money would equal $75 USD.

You can't buy just a loaf of bread with $75.

The smart cards work with then new ATMs...not in every store in Iraq. The ATMs would need to be loaded with 1 Dinar bills for an RV.

Realistically there would need to be coins or bills that are a fraction of 1 Dinar.

Has anyone heard of them even printing a new 1 Dinar bill?

How long would it take to print them and get them into the ATMs? Months at least...

How could it be possible to have an RV any time soon?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The lowest bill is 25 Dinar the lowest coin is 25 Dinar as seen here http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

The smart cards work with then new ATMs...not in every store in Iraq. The ATMs would need to be loaded with 1 Dinar bills for an RV.

Realistically there would need to be coins or bills that are a fraction of 1 Dinar.

How long would it take to print them and get them into the ATMs? Months at least...

They have already announced that hey have already made the lower denoms....... All of the larger notes will eventually be taken out of circulation .... OVER TIME THAT IS !!!!!! Thanks for the post !!!! :)

• Upvote 2

Debit cards dude, debit cards. This process has been well thought out by the GOI and Shabs. They are not the dummies we all thought they were. These boys play hardball. They know what they are doing. If they want to pull the pin 10 minutes from now, believe me, they are ready. And I hope they do...

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

they printed the lower denom bills (25, 10, 5, 1) same time as the lager denom bills (25k, 10k, 1k) they just never released them because with such a low current value they would be useless on the streets. they dont show on the cbi website because showing the lower denom bills only leads to speculation and proof that iraq plans on an rv (more speculation equals more investors which equals a bad thing for future currency value!)

go iqd rv in 2010!!!

GOD BLESS :D

• Upvote 3

WOW MAN.......do your home work!!! It's been out there for a long time that there will be lower fills, and even now those fills are in the bank waiting for the RV/I, The Iraq government wants the Iraq people to start using the smart cards (debit cards), this way there wont be much cash transactions there in the future, and yes all the merchants are ready for the price changes

They have already announced that hey have already made the lower denoms....... All of the larger notes will eventually be taken out of circulation .... OVER TIME THAT IS !!!!!! Thanks for the post !!!! :)

There actually chatting about making a 100,000 dinar

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.swalefnalhelwa.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D914&rurl=translate.google.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now your starting to make to much sense. The natives are getting restless

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

WOW MAN.......do your home work!!! It's been out there for a long time that there will be lower fills, and even now those fills are in the bank waiting for the RV/I, The Iraq government wants the Iraq people to start using the smart cards (debit cards), this way there wont be much cash transactions there in the future, and yes all the merchants are ready for the price changes

Really??? Prove it. No proof i bet.

What I want to know is about the auctions the CBI has been having lately. I dont know much about them but is it possible the totals have been so small because they are selling these "reported" lower denoms to the banks or are the banks sellng dinar for USD?

Not to be a debbie downer but there is no PROOF that the lower denoms even exist at this point. If they do, maybe the CBI is selling them thru auction to the banks???? I may be way off with that speculation but I have NEVER saw first hand evidence that any lower denoms are out there.

Really??? Prove it. No proof i bet.

What I want to know is about the auctions the CBI has been having lately. I dont know much about them but is it possible the totals have been so small because they are selling these "reported" lower denoms to the banks or are the banks sellng dinar for USD?

Not to be a debbie downer but there is no PROOF that the lower denoms even exist at this point. If they do, maybe the CBI is selling them thru auction to the banks???? I may be way off with that speculation but I have NEVER saw first hand evidence that any lower denoms are out there.

Please get down off your high horse... The currency auctions are not selling dinar. They are selling IQD. Hence, they are called, foreign currency auctions. To prove it, just read this clipping from Aswat al Iraq's daily summary of the foreign currency auction:

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) dollar sales slumped on Wednesday to $131.682 million at an exchange rate of 1170 Iraqi dinars per dollar, compared to the previous session’s $189.861 million.

“The demand hit $1.215 million in cash today, covered at an exchange rate of 1,183 Iraqi dinars per dollar, and $130.467 million in foreign transfers outside the country, covered at an exchange rate of 1,183 Iraqi dinars per dollar,” according to a CBI news bulletin received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

None of the 18 banks that participated in today’s session offered to sell dollars.

The Central Bank of Iraq runs a daily auction from Sunday to Thursday.

You can see by the two highlighted phrases that they are selling dollars (USD), not IQD. The banks buy USD from them in exchange for IQD.

Please get down off your high horse... The currency auctions are not selling dinar. They are selling IQD. Hence, they are called, foreign currency auctions. To prove it, just read this clipping from Aswat al Iraq's daily summary of the foreign currency auction:

You can see by the two highlighted phrases that they are selling dollars (USD), not IQD. The banks buy USD from them in exchange for IQD.

So you hav eproof that the lower denoms are out there ready to go? Im not being a jerk, I really would love to see proof or even pics of them. No high horse here, just want to see the proof.

I'm not calling anyone a knucklehead, but I agree, if the small denoms are ready to go, I just want to know how that is/was verified. Word of mouth? rumor? pictures of them? an aritcle? etc.... I

I'm just saying that sista soldier thinks that there is a 25 dinar note. How ignorant can a person be? :lol:

I'm just saying that sista soldier thinks that there is a 25 dinar note. How ignorant can a person be? :lol:

Gotch ya. Sorry. If there is, I WANT to see it. If not, then,,,,,,,well, I need not say anymore.

http://www.cipe.org/regional/mena/iraq/pdf/bttv_synopsis_ep6.pdf

Printing a series of 14 new Iraqi Dinar notes and coins

This is a discussion on a TV show from 2005. There may have been some CBI folks there discussing a plan, as stated in the article, but correct me if Im wrong, there has yet to be any proof that the small denoms exist? this doesnt even mention specific denoms, just a series of 14 up for discussion in some sort of plan. Trust me, Im not trying to be debbie downer (no offense to the Debbies out there) I just get concerned when folks preach it like its been done and there is nothing to back it up. If it is done, I just want to see it, sorry for being a pain but IMO this would need to be a critical.

we can have a 1 Dinar bill without a RV Its Called a LOP