Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A different RV Outlook

Soldiering4U

I have been looking at this but I have a question, What if it slowly increases in value as apposed to RVing over night? I mean everything is there for that to happen too right?... simple logic (I know Iraq doesn't operate in logic no matter how simple) the stronger you economy becomes the more your wealth as a nation rises... just throwing my TwoCents.gif two cents out there.

No bashers please!

• Upvote 4

I've been thinking it might happen this way and I wouldn't mind it happening this way I just want to SEE something happen with their currency other than a bunch of speculation about it. I mean sure I'm really excited about all of the milestones that have been reached in the last couple months it's been awesome and encouraging and exciting but it just seems that everytime we get over a big hurdle everyone says its done and then there are like three more things that have to be done first.

• Upvote 1

I have been looking at this but I have a question, What if it slowly increases in value as apposed to RVing over night? I mean everything is there for that to happen too right?... simple logic (I know Iraq doesn't operate in logic no matter how simple) the stronger you economy becomes the more your wealth as a nation rises... just throwing my TwoCents.gif two cents out there.

No bashers please!

i was wondering the same thing myself ?---like if a small increase happens--maybe go cash in a few dinars --hang on to the rest :

I accumulated a modest sized amount before locking in 1M this week. If it comes in low, I'll cash everything but the 1M, wait for a bigger bump and enjoy the nice chunk of change while I wait. I think if it comes in low, it probably won't go down from there. If I were them, why not clear out a good sized block of investors by low-balling the amateurs? Even if they only held it there for a couple of weeks they'd clean up.

No bashers please!

I kind of feel the same way, it would make the most sense vs. paying out billions....although i would rather a RV thats +$1 ;)

• Upvote 1