Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America in Florida Rumor

Nathan11

Don't worry Nathan 11. i was in your shoes a couple of weeks ago when my good friend and teller at 5/3 told me they were going to stop selling Dinars the next Monday. (This was Friday). So, trying to help any little way I can I posted it on the board telling what my good friend told me. Of course, you know what was said.

B.S., show me a memo, thanks newbie, blah, blah, blah and some other not so nice things because I didn't actually have a SCAN of the note her boss gave her about stopping the sale of Dinars.

Well, they did stop selling them that Monday and MY BRANCH are through selling them as are many other 5/3 branches. Some are still,but many branches say it's just too much trouble.

What I learned from that experience is sometimes it's just better to read than to write.

Thanks for your service bro

buds

chuck

• Upvote 2

Don't worry Nathan 11. i was in your shoes a couple of weeks ago when my good friend and teller at 5/3 told me they were going to stop selling Dinars the next Monday. (This was Friday). So, trying to help any little way I can I posted it on the board telling what my good friend told me. Of course, you know what was said.

B.S., show me a memo, thanks newbie, blah, blah, blah and some other not so nice things because I didn't actually have a SCAN of the note her boss gave her about stopping the sale of Dinars.

Well, they did stop selling them that Monday and MY BRANCH are through selling them as are many other 5/3 branches. Some are still,but many branches say it's just too much trouble.

What I learned from that experience is sometimes it's just better to read than to write.

Thanks for your service bro

buds

chuck

Hey DEADGUY, I was at 5/3 in bradenton florida. and they told me that they were about to stop selling them also.. I have not went back to the bank since then because I am traveling for the holidays.. but its good to see that someone else confirms what I already knew... What I do know is that the RV will happen and now its just a matter of time,,, Everyone enjoy your Christmas Holliday Season!!