Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America in Florida Rumor

Nathan11

Nathan ignore the nay sayers , unless you hit them in the head with a hammer leaving a BOA stamp permantly indenting their skull they will doubt you! Good rumor/intell! There is alway's some truth to rumor and gossipp , it just happen's to be as strong as how far removed you are from the situation! So coming from family i would take it at face value for what it is ; a simple heads up.

Thanks for the post It's right there i can almost grab it. :lol: Go RV/RI B)

I believe you. If you would lie about being In a explosion with the guy just to make people believe you, I would say that you have problems.

Again, I trust what you said.

For what its worth, Mr realistic, I mean mr negative, don't bother listening to him.

I am on another board and they chased him out of there.he turned negative when he gave a date and rate and it never came through.

Thanks for the post Nathan!

By the way Nathan : there are a couple ather people who have posted simular stories about others who work for different bank's B)

Thanks everyone for all of the encouraging feedback! GOOO RRRVVV!!!

Thanks for the post Nathan11 - This rumor is as good or better than some rumors I have heard since I have been a member of this site.

You are going to hear negative comments when you post such rumors though and for that you sometime need to be a bit thick skinned.

You will also get comments that are negative but are somewhat hidden to be that up front only to say they will no doubt prove you to be wrong.

Personally I do not believe rumors need to be proven right or wrong because they are just that, rumors.

A story such as this can only truely be proven to be true, by something actually happening to us as individuals, and even then we would still not have enough proof to convince others it is true.

It would just be another story to add to the list of rumors that we have about this speculation.

Point is do not let others discourage you from posting these rumors - for that is what they are and those that do not like them have a simple choice of reading or not to read them.

Thanks again and God Bless You and Yours.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 4

Just another BS rumor!!! Called the BOA in Lambertville MI where I opened my account and the lady said they havent heard anything about the dinar at all and if their was a email sent out from corporate then every branch would have been notified.

Well, duuuuuuh. Did you ever think the banks have told their employees they were not allowed to say anything? I'm sure they want to keep their jobs.

• Upvote 1

Do you guys really think if you asked a manager, banker, or foreign currency dept of a bank, that they would actually give you intel?? C'mon...they didn't just fall off the turnip truck. They aren't going to tell you jack! Once again, this is coming from someone who worked for Bank of America for years. I know how they operate.

However, if it's a family member or very close friend, they may give you a little heads up...Thanks for the word!

Exactly!

• Upvote 1

Nathan if you can get your hands on the actual wording of that email it would be greatly appreciated. I am on several forums and I believe most rumors get started due to interpretation. Things get lost in translation and typically by the time it reaches a board it has been overblown. You have no reason to make this stuff up but if you posted a redacted version of the email it would help shut up some people. I am often perceived as negative on some other boards because like Nathan I am after the truth. Posting the content of that email would prove you right. This is my first post here but I have owned dinar for almost 3 years and have done a serious amount of fact finding. I think 1 of 2 scenarios will play out. 1) it RV's with the next 30 days at rate around 1 and the CBI will put it on a managed float monitoring and allowing it to be raised as infrastructure and oil production increase. 2) If no RV happens within 30 days they CBI will set the rate really low and take advantage of the huge amount of speculation that will drive the price up. JUST MY OPINION Thanks for the intel I hope yer right and I hope you can get more details.

lateron

go rv

• Upvote 1

biggrin.gifMy sentiments exactly econman. Not one banker out of all the people all over the world onto this investment. Who else would know better than a banker.$$$$$$$$$$ You'd think that since that is their 9to5 job they would know something. They could be drumming up a lot of business for their bank. I don't think they have to worry about insider stuff like stock exchange people. Just depositors. The more depositors the more financially secure that bank gets, and the more money they can loan to other people at great interest. JMO.biggrin.gif

A banks number 1 source of income is NSF/OD FEES! They could give a crap less about much else. Of course they will make money off of investments, FX spreads, etc., but they focus the majority of their attention to deposit accounts. With this being said, a banker doesn't know jack about FX investements, stocks, bonds, MF's, or anything. Their primary role is to open new accounts.

• Upvote 1

I did read all post on this and all I can say is Thanks Nathan,JNK, BBall, and you to Keep.... I do want to say one thing for all to hear.. Do not think for one second BOA does not have stock or interest in the Iqag Dinar nor any other major bank in the world. I believe this with all my heart and all my knowledge.. Have a wonderful Christmas and soon to be a very profitable for all New Year. God Bless you all....Ktlamm

I did read all post on this and all I can say is Thanks Nathan,JNK, BBall, and you to Keep.... I do want to say one thing for all to hear.. Do not think for one second BOA does not have stock or interest in the Iqag Dinar nor any other major bank in the world. I believe this with all my heart and all my knowledge.. Have a wonderful Christmas and soon to be a very profitable for all New Year. God Bless you all....Ktlamm

Oh I have no doubt either...I left Bank of America for a reason. They are always out "to get theirs." They offer what seems to be a stable position with a Fortune 500 company, desired benefits, and a salary that is OK at best. In all reality it's a hell hole! I was happy 1 out of the 6 years I worked there. They, like many other large banks, are all about making money, and will spare any associate or customer doing so. Awful service (their retention shows it), and even worse associate satisfaction. What bank needs 8 Gulfstream V's?? I did say 8... anyways, they will surely make their money with dinar! They are foaming out of the mouth just like everyone else. Ktlamm, I wish you a Merry Christmas too. God Bless.

Nathan if you can get your hands on the actual wording of that email it would be greatly appreciated. I am on several forums and I believe most rumors get started due to interpretation. Things get lost in translation and typically by the time it reaches a board it has been overblown. You have no reason to make this stuff up but if you posted a redacted version of the email it would help shut up some people. I am often perceived as negative on some other boards because like Nathan I am after the truth.

I appreciate the response Drunken Irish, but unfortunately, I do not feel comfortable getting that information. This was posted in rumors because I didn't have all of the info, and am not concerned enough to pry further. This gal is an employee, and one who wants to keep her job I'm sure. I trust my friend, and I trust my gut instincts too. That is enough for me. I posted this to let people know what I had heard, for what it's worth, and to encourage all of the Dinarians out there.... GOOOO RRVVV!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OK, really? This is ridiculous. Here is my take...I believe the bank employees here who tell us that this kind of "event" would only be known about at the highest levels. I also believe that if the "event " were on the horizon, at some point the bank employees would be alerted to SOMETHING. It would be within days and not weeks of this "event". This "event" is the RV of course. here is what is crystal clear, to me anyway. Just like any financial consultant, investment banker, etc....they are bound to not advise you on investment strategies. they cannot tell you whether this is a good stock or bad stock to invest in, they are simply not allowed to do this. It seems plausible to me that any bank employee at any given branch would fall under the same guidelines. Also, the letter from BOA Foreign Currency dept is so canned, it's obvious that they will not open themselves legally to anyone's claim that they invested in the dinar and lost thousands because some ****** at BOA said it was a investment they supported or a currency they eventually had plans to exchange. Right no it is so clear this is going to happen, but don't forget about the legal side of this. Legally, these banks are doing what their attorneys are telling them to do in case the worst can happen and some employee tell a customer to come back Monday and that customer invests too much and files a claim against that bank. I'm not a financial or legal professional, but logic tells me this is true. Everyone is acting like the dinar investment is a scam now, but the elephant is in the room and let me ask you this. Let's say you visit BOA and "Bill" the bank manager tells you that the exchange is happening Monday. What if "Bill" buys 10 million on Thursday and cashes in on Monday, isn't that going to be a problem for the securities and exchange commission much like insider trading? I agree that a friend of a friend or some such might leak something, but let's respect their privacy. The implications of any of these employees telling us anything is quite interesting, but I expect them to protect themselves and stay hush.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

OK, really? This is ridiculous. Here is my take...I believe the bank employees here who tell us that this kind of "event" would only be known about at the highest levels. I also believe that if the "event " were on the horizon, at some point the bank employees would be alerted to SOMETHING. It would be within days and not weeks of this "event". This "event" is the RV of course. here is what is crystal clear, to me anyway. Just like any financial consultant, investment banker, etc....they are bound to not advise you on investment strategies. they cannot tell you whether this is a good stock or bad stock to invest in, they are simply not allowed to do this. It seems plausible to me that any bank employee at any given branch would fall under the same guidelines. Also, the letter from BOA Foreign Currency dept is so canned, it's obvious that they will not open themselves legally to anyone's claim that they invested in the dinar and lost thousands because some ****** at BOA said it was a investment they supported or a currency they eventually had plans to exchange. Right no it is so clear this is going to happen, but don't forget about the legal side of this. Legally, these banks are doing what their attorneys are telling them to do in case the worst can happen and some employee tell a customer to come back Monday and that customer invests too much and files a claim against that bank. I'm not a financial or legal professional, but logic tells me this is true. Everyone is acting like the dinar investment is a scam now, but the elephant is in the room and let me ask you this. Let's say you visit BOA and "Bill" the bank manager tells you that the exchange is happening Monday. What if "Bill" buys 10 million on Thursday and cashes in on Monday, isn't that going to be a problem for the securities and exchange commission much like insider trading? I agree that a friend of a friend or some such might leak something, but let's respect their privacy. The implications of any of these employees telling us anything is quite interesting, but I expect them to protect themselves and stay hush.

This.

Lol go Nathan! 1 simple post and you stirred up a bee's nest lol.Didn't i say it erlier ? unless you hit them with a hammer :lol:Keep your Peace brother.About a 100 people replied .That's hilarious considering 1/2 beleeive you and tthe oyher half think your full of it even though this is posted in rumors :D GO RV> B)

• Upvote 3

Lol go Nathan! 1 simple post and you stirred up a bee's nest lol.Didn't i say it erlier ? unless you hit them with a hammer :lol:Keep your Peace brother.About a 100 people replied .That's hilarious considering 1/2 beleeive you and tthe oyher half think your full of it even though this is posted in rumors :D GO RV> B)

At the very least, it kept me busy today, lol! I was pretty darn stoked when I wrote the post though too, so that was fun in and of itself! Be well, and GOOO RRRVVVV!!!

Nathan11, if it has been said, I missed it. Most of all , Thank You for your Service for our Country! And thanks for the post!

Thanks Stumpy!!! Merry Christmas and be well!

Oh yeah: BTW I went to Baghdad today and took a survey of 1000 people and they didn't know what a DINAR was but they heard of it. They knew there has been a lot of talk, a lot of destruction, and a lot of bloodshed over it. They pray that this RV will prosper the people and countries that has set them free. You can take this post to any bank you want i promise you they will cash it. God bless our military,our country, and God bless us all. MERRY CHRISTMAS........

Oh yeah thanks Nathan for the post very few go to a hundred...

Edited by ktlamm