Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America in Florida Rumor

Nathan11

Do you guys really think if you asked a manager, banker, or foreign currency dept of a bank, that they would actually give you intel?? C'mon...they didn't just fall off the turnip truck. They aren't going to tell you jack! Once again, this is coming from someone who worked for Bank of America for years. I know how they operate.

However, if it's a family member or very close friend, they may give you a little heads up...Thanks for the word!

JNK Couldn't say it any better. After all isn't everything RUMORS until after the fact? Thanks for the intel and thanks for your service. Bank workers won't tell you anything. Just think with it being this close notice how you see NOTHING on the major US news markets about this. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

G7 Foreign Currency [foreigncurrency@BankofAmerica.com]

Thank you for your inquiry.

You may have read on the Internet that Bank of America, N.A. buys and sells Iraqi Dinar banknotes, or has plans to offer this service.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT CORRECT.

Bank of America, N.A. does not buy or sell Iraqi Dinar banknotes, and has no plans to offer this service.

We urge you to seek the advice of a competent, professional investment advisor before making any investment. You should treat with extreme caution any investment schemes you read about on the Internet.

Sincerely,

Bank of America Foreign Currency

Yeah I've heard that same old spiel from several banks. Trust me when you actually hear these jokers talking seriously about the dinar the RV will already be old news.

This message is in response to your recent request. If you are not the addressee please contact us. Any reply to this e-mail will not be secure; please do not respond with personal or confidential information.

Well like I said, I will double check again and let you know if its true or not!! Any kind of actions taken at the bank get approved and started at headquarters in NC before going anywhere across the country......hopefully I will know something by tonight.....stay tuned and stay thirsty!!! :lol:

It could also be that corporate did indeed send the e-mail ... they won't tell you that, but the bank employee is willing to talk out of turn!

• Upvote 6

Just another BS rumor!!! Called the BOA in Lambertville MI where I opened my account and the lady said they havent heard anything about the dinar at all and if their was a email sent out from corporate then every branch would have been notified.

Why would the person you opened your account with know anything? Chances are if infact this is True only Bank Managers and or Market Execs would have knowledge of the info. They would have been instructed to keep it quiet until instructed otherwise. The reason the rumor surfaces is that People talk Branch Managers included. While the person who opened your account may not know or does know and may not be willing to share; others will risk thier position to share. After all they are human; some follow the rules and some don't! Just my thoughts ;)

• Upvote 3

Why would the person you opened your account with know anything? Chances are if infact this is True only Bank Managers and or Market Execs would have knowledge of the info. They would have been instructed to keep it quiet until instructed otherwise. The reason the rumor surfaces is that People talk Branch Managers included. While the person who opened your account may not know or does know and may not be willing to share; others will risk thier position to share. After all they are human; some follow the rules and some don't! Just my thoughts ;)

Agreed! Some follow the party line, while others do not! And the party line is to play dumb, it seems...It's just that simple!

• Upvote 2

For all the naysayers, who is to know what is really true? Couldnt it be a possibility that every single BOA is NOT notified of the exact same thing at the exact same time from corporate? Couldnt it be possible that certain banks in certain areas may have been given a heads up or a bit of information because they may be larger branches, or located in a certain population hot spot where dinar speculators are located?

If there is truth to the RV and its right around the corner, its a huge friggin deal. Especially to banks. Especially, especially to BOA. Standard protocol is possible to override in a situation that could make the banks millions of dollars. I cant understand the reasoning behind why they would do this, but I also dont understand a lot of things in this world that big businesses do.

I have reason to believe that certain banks do know about the dinar and are preparing for "something", good or bad. With all the people talking on the net, I do not believe every single one of them are liars. This thread especially. In my heart, I believe what this guy is relaying for us. The source may be a different story, but it sounds pretty legit to me.

And mr. keepmwlknfny: I am defenately not trying to single you out. I actually enjoy reading your posts. People may seem to construe them as negitave, but I feel like they keep me grounded and give another outlook on what seem to be more realistic at times.

• Upvote 3

I don't put too much stock in what the banks have to say. They're in business to make money for themselves bottom line. I've seen those same old form letters many times. When you hear these guys taking the dinar seriously the RV will already be old news. I've gotten investment advice from bank employees in the past and that and $5.00 would buy me a cup of coffee.

• Upvote 1

Don't cry because people like to sort fact from fiction and find out the truth of things before getting too excited.....it's called being a smart investor....you should try it sometime.....being realistic is not being negative....get it straight....some of us prefer to listen and follow what's real and not just blindly follow disney stories....and as a matter of fact I'm not jumpin on anyone intel hahaha I'm simply trying to verify since I have a way of getting this info straight from the headquarters....not just randomly calling them either....it's just knowing people in the right places....next time before you want to open your mouth and assume, don't....you will save urself the embaressment....you know what they say about people who assume..... LOL

That is almost as wild of rumor Nathan11's BOA rumor.

• Upvote 4

That is almost as wild of rumor Nathan11's BOA rumor.

:lol: I dont know about you but when you live in a state for 20+ years (where the national headquarters is) you tend to meet people from all kinds of places and walks of life......that is of course unless your a hermit and never leave the house :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Nathan didn't put this on to just blow smoke. Speaking of which keepmwlknfny dude you look baked in your pic bro. You should be in cali we got the best of the best out here, and let me tell ya it makes these chat rooms way more fun bro. Except I'm running out of snacks. RV please, and thank you! Someone order pizza already B)

• Upvote 1

And mr. keepmwlknfny: I am defenately not trying to single you out. I actually enjoy reading your posts. People may seem to construe them as negitave, but I feel like they keep me grounded and give another outlook on what seem to be more realistic at times.

Thank you....at least a few people understand where I come from when I speak....its not to be negative....its just the opposite...Im invested just like all of you are....but when things are brought up, I question them in its entirety because of how much false information really does make it into everyones minds as fact....I am in no way trying to call out nathan and say he is a liar or his friend either....Im am simply doing what we are all here for....to find out the truth and put the pieces together.....Being that the national headquarters is in my home state I just happen to know a few people invested, who are well informed in the corporate headquarters....so its not hard to make a few calls and check to verify if there is any truth to it......thats my intentions....nothing more....nothing less....to find the truth....some take it as being negative because I dont always say what everyone wants to hear but thats just the reality of things and I cant please everyone.....I just figure its better to know whats really happening as to be better prepared, rather then be blind to whats really going on.......STAY THIRSTY!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you guys really think if you asked a manager, banker, or foreign currency dept of a bank, that they would actually give you intel?? C'mon...they didn't just fall off the turnip truck. They aren't going to tell you jack! Once again, this is coming from someone who worked for Bank of America for years. I know how they operate.

However, if it's a family member or very close friend, they may give you a little heads up...Thanks for the word!

Exactly! they aren't going to give out the information yet! even if they do know!

Nathan didn't put this on to just blow smoke. Speaking of which keepmwlknfny dude you look baked in your pic bro. You should be in cali we got the best of the best out here, and let me tell ya it makes these chat rooms way more fun bro. Except I'm running out of snacks. RV please, and thank you! Someone order pizza already B)

:lol: We have a winner!!!! hahahaha.....your the first to pick up on that!! But unfortunately its behind me now....cant do it anymore due to opportunities that were placed in front of me......I miss those days fo sho!!! But its either that or make some real dough doing what I love......something has to give!! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Yea, there's Mr Negative again jumping

into someones personal intel and trying to

make everyone believe it is not true.

Well all I can say is Keepm is the reason most

of us have left this site because he makes dumba$$

comments (all negative by the way) that he knows

nothing about.

WOW!!! I dont always agree with keeps people skills, I do appreciate his passion for finding facts about this investment.........................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!!

Nathan, Im just south of Tampa,,, i went to a 5/3 bank and the info from the lady at the bank was vague.. but enough to know that they know "something" is in the air. Soon enough we will see it come to pass.. RV. I hope for it to happen right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a couple months.

• Upvote 1

:lol: We have a winner!!!! hahahaha.....your the first to pick up on that!! But unfortunately its behind me now....cant do it anymore due to opportunities that were placed in front of me......I miss those days fo sho!!! But its either that or make some real dough doing what I love......something has to give!! :lol:

I hear ya! good for you bro!!

• Downvote 1

Nathan ignore the nay sayers , unless you hit them in the head with a hammer leaving a BOA stamp permantly indenting their skull they will doubt you! Good rumor/intell! There is alway's some truth to rumor and gossipp , it just happen's to be as strong as how far removed you are from the situation! So coming from family i would take it at face value for what it is ; a simple heads up.

Thanks for the post It's right there i can almost grab it. :lol: Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 2

I believe you. If you would lie about being In a explosion with the guy just to make people believe you, I would say that you have problems.

Again, I trust what you said.

For what its worth, Mr realistic, I mean mr negative, don't bother listening to him.

I am on another board and they chased him out of there.he turned negative when he gave a date and rate and it never came through.

Edited by purebs
  • Upvote 1