Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OZFOREX 1.00 US Dollar = 592.10 Iraqi Dinars

I heard from others: Okie and some other dude that the RV has happened and it is 3.60. IF THIS IS TRUE then eventually we will want to see the rate at .2778 dinars per dollar. That means the dollars will be 3.60 per dinar...SO HOLD on and see what happens. GO DINAR! GO RV!

OZFOREX is showing 1.00 US Dollar = 592.10 Iraqi Dinars 1 USD = 592.1 IQD tick2.png 1 IQD = 0.0017 USD

Am I seeing this correctly?

The only place that you will see the new rate first is the Central Bank of Iraq (cbi.iq), all other sites will reflect the latest rate after the CBI posts the change. This site is know for posting the incorrect rate and I wouldn't panic just yet. If in doubt > cbi.iq.

If you would have read a little further you would have seen this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

¹The mid-market rates shown in our exchange currency converter are neither "buy" rates nor "sell" rates. Mid-market rates are derived from mid-point between the buy and sell rates of large-value transactions in the global currency markets.

The OzForex funds transfer service does not currently support the currency pair you have chosen for your conversion. We regret to inform you that we you will not be able to register on our service to transact this currency pair. Click here to view a list of supported currencies.

OzForex does not guarantee the accuracy of the rate or currency calculations.

Please read the terms of use.

Please note that OzForex accepts transactions starting from A$2,000 or equivalent in your currency of choice. We charge A$15 (or equivalent) for transactions under $10,000. Transactions from $10,000 are fee free. We do not accept cash, cheques or bank drafts, payments by credit card or speculative trading.

Here is a screen shot of netdania tick today at 07:00 Time stamp

1 USD = 11.66

Therefore the momentary test or whatever it was would be 1 IQD = 0.085763 USD.

This is nothing new, as they have done this test about 5 or 6 times this year, all at different rates.

Attached is the screen shot of when this happened.

Nothing to get excited over as it could have been a test of a lower number like in the past months...

Just for everyones information, NOT TO GET ANYONE EXCITED YET!!!!

• 2 months later...

What am I doing wrong. I got 1 IQD = 0.0008 USD / 1 USD = 1250 IQD. ????

wouldn't it be nice if we could go in to cash in our dinar and put in the numbers a certain way to get the rate we want.

whatever the aussie exchange was going through last night seems to be passed. it's back to normal. Nothing else matters except what the CBI says.

Just went onto ex.com and found this...the exchange was lower this morning when I looked. Don't know if it matters to anyone, just putting it out there :D

Live rates at 2011.03.17 00:54:00 UTC

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000849257 USD 1 USD = 1,177.50 IQD

i'm using your link and i'm getting 1$ = 1,170 dinars

is some getting something different?

even if it WAS those numbers it means the dinar would be worth one forth of a penny instead of one eighth of a penny. :)

i'm using your link and i'm getting 1$ = 1,170 dinars

is some getting something different?

even if it WAS those numbers it means the dinar would be worth one forth of a penny instead of one eighth of a penny. :)

Ok..just thought it might mean something to someone..I don't know much about the indexes..i just read, ask alot of questions and watch the long timers :D I did just try it again though and it's still showing 1$ = 1177.50. I'm probably doing something wrong..no biggie, like I said just putting it out there :D