Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone reach Dinar Trade anymore?

hrdbawl

This isn't meant to freak anyone out, but I have tried repeatedly to reach DT by their toll free and the local number and it goes to, in essence, a dead line. I am hoping it is because of the 5000 line install that is perhaps happening at for the past 3 days, but I am stuck with a reserve due today of which I wired the funds as well as a purchase from the 16th that I am yet to receive the Dinar. Any help or reassurance that someone is getting thru would be much appreciated.

P.s. I did fax and email them as well. Still no reply!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't meant to freak anyone out, but I have tried repeatedly to reach DT by their toll free and the local number and it goes to, in essence, a dead line. I am hoping it is because of the 5000 line install that is perhaps happening at for the past 3 days, but I am stuck with a reserve due today of which I wired the funds as well as a purchase from the 16th that I am yet to receive the Dinar. Any help or reassurance that someone is getting thru would be much appreciated.

I received my email confirmation about an hour ago and I wired the money yesterday.

ditto

I bought on reserve Monday and I have been trying with no luck by phone and email as well

I know they received my package from the tracking but no confirmation from DT

I am sure they are swamped but I will keep trying until I get someone

I just not 2 minutes ago, got off the phone with them. He said they hae been extremely busy. I placed a reserve order and had to straightnen out a few things. They took care of me and hopefully I will be ok but I suggest just keep trying as you will get thru

I hope they do not wait until after an RV to install extra phones.

I'm not concerned that they won't make good on this...but if they can't handle this PRE RV volume, what does that say for the POST RV volume. Yea I know, they will have 5000 lines, but you know. They are courteous and professional no doubt and I've bought a TON of dinar over the last 6 months from them. Just a little frustrating when I've emailed, faxed, and called well over 100 times in that past 3 days and a HUGE reserve balance went out with no confirmation. You understand what I'm saying. I guess I'll wait on this as I've gotten good at the waiting game. Just sayin'.

Ok...they just put me on hold and as long as I don't get dropped...I did get thru. Thanks all and good luck everyone!! Go RV!

Edited by hrdbawl
  • Downvote 1

I hope they do not wait until after an RV to install extra phones.

as far as i know they already installed the extra phone lines, 5k extra.

but think about it... dinar trade is the biggest dinar dealer in the states! 5k phone lines for roughly 100k + investors.... there gonna be busy as all get out!

you have to be patient guys!!

i was unable to contact them for two days by phone so i sent an email+ voice mail. and received my confirmation the next day.. its gonna take time they are swamped!

GO IQD RV IN 2010!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS :D

• Upvote 2

as far as i know they already installed the extra phone lines, 5k extra.

but think about it... dinar trade is the biggest dinar dealer in the states! 5k phone lines for roughly 100k + investors.... there gonna be busy as all get out!

you have to be patient guys!!

i was unable to contact them for two days by phone so i sent an email+ voice mail. and received my confirmation the next day.. its gonna take time they are swamped!

GO IQD RV IN 2010!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS :D

All is good guys. I finally broke thru and all is good. I was not aware of the required "photo ID and copy of cashiers check" that has to be faxed to them first before they will ship the Dinar out for orders OVER 1 million. They can make that more clear as the agent at Dinar Trade agreed, but all is good now. I really didn't mean to scare anyone. Just curious if people were running into my same dilemma. Go RV!

P.s. Dinar Trade is top notch and this is NOT a reflection of their professionalism whatsoever!! :D

Edited by hrdbawl
  • Downvote 3

i had the same problem last week--they were overworked--so to speak--my deadline was 12/23:

they received my cashiers check and my dinar's are on fed-ex now:

looks like e-mail is the best way to contact them

All is good guys. I finally broke thru and all is good. I was not aware of the required "photo ID and copy of cashiers check" that has to be faxed to them first before they will ship the Dinar out for orders OVER 1 million. They can make that more clear as the agent at Dinar Trade agreed, but all is good now. I really didn't mean to scare anyone. Just curious if people were running into my same dilemma. Go RV!

P.s. Dinar Trade is top notch and this is NOT a reflection of their professionalism whatsoever!! :D

noticed this regarding the holidays on their site :

" DinarTrade will be closed for the Christmas holiday from Friday 12/24/2010 until Monday 12/27/2010. We will resume business at 6am PST on Monday.

Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after December 22nd 7:30 am PST will be shipped on Tuesday December 28rd for Delivery Wednesday December 29th "

I placed an oder with D trade about a week ago one day was a wire transfer the next day was a COD friday i recieved the wire transfer package and monday i recieved the COD package. I bet they are swamped with all the rummors of thursday or tomorrow being the revaluation day possibly!

I placed a COD order to day and received my confirmation email that they would be shipped on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday. They must be pretty busy. lol

Edited by GaPeach

I placed a COD order to day and received my confirmation email that they would be shipped on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday. They must be pretty busy. lol

the subject regarding dinar trade not answering their phones has been on the board quite often the last 3 days :

maybe something is going on regarding ' high number of sales '--sure is a lot of RV on Monday talk going on :

maybe people with a whole lotta money are buying up dinars as fast as possible ???

Today is the 23rd...I placed an order with TD yesterday and have not rec'd any confirmation. Can anyone get thru on their 800#? Is there a local number?

Read all the way up this thread elymojo. They are there. It is just going to take a lot of calls due to the HUGE volume of calls they are handling. I finally got thru. Go back and read thru this thread again and you will see all is fine.

• Downvote 4

Today is the 23rd...I placed an order with TD yesterday and have not rec'd any confirmation. Can anyone get thru on their 800#? Is there a local number?

i ordered more more dinar on reserve last night---the confimation e-mail came back instantly

Edited by chuckray

Called this morning took 11 tries.

Ordered and was told that it would ship today since I placed so early. then no then yes again.

I was told that their website has it posted (and it does) that everything ordered after Dec 22 would be filled and shipped next Tuesday and arrive on Wed.

I later received an email that said that there was no way that I would get it until next week.