Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday???

Liljohn

This is your brother's cousin, but not your cousin? Is your family tree a straight line? Or are you from Arkansas?

My cousin just called me (4:10 CST 12/21/10) and told me that his brother in law just called him and told him that his cousin

If you look right he said his cousins brother in-law.. come on people be nice.....

I worked in banking some years ago and i can tell you that banks do NOT have large amounts of cash on hand as a rule. Also, anyone walking out with large amounts has to fill out a LOT of paperwork. Thre is some credence to banks ordering more cash.

Well think about it - what are the chances in everyday banking that so many people will be depositing $25,000.00 and upwards to millions into their accounts.

And maybe just maybe those people that are making these larger deposits just might wish to walk out with some large sums of that cash.

I would not think they would want a run on the bank - where the bank could not immediately come up with the amount of cash that possibly one of their largest depositors just requested from them.

Just a thought, and God Bless You and Yours.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 2

THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

You are very welcome......btw, I'm in West Texas....:=) GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY TOO.........AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

FYI after the phone call, Bruce was telling his co-workers about this. They have ridiculed and teased about this since he first mentioned it to them. Anyway after he told them, which was right after he called me, a couple of them got together and called a local investment banker here in east Texas. They were told almost verbatim what I posted earlier. They them came back and apologized to Bruce and asked him to help them order some.

Sounds like good confirmation to me!! Hallelujah!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Well I hope this is legit, proof is in the pudding. I have faith that it's happening in 2010, I just can't let it consume me. Check twice daily, once it happens, calmly go to get it wired to my acct. Once it hits, frantically call wife and have her go online to check the acct...she will think we are overdrawn, and when she sees the number, I can expect a great night...:D She has no idea about this because she is a pessimist.

An investment banker, in the right circles and plugged into the whole Dinar world, might get some intel, but I'll just wait and see.

$3.60? You'll have one giddy person here....I heard $3.87 last night but will not shed tears for $3.60.

TPR

• Upvote 3

My cousin just called me (4:10 CST 12/21/10) and told me that his brother in law just called him and told him that his cousin

If you look right he said his cousins brother in-law.. come on people be nice.....

Ok. For all of you from Arkansas, I'll explain it for you. I responded jokingly to the fourth post in this thread (which I quoted in my post). THAT post was in itself a joke about "my brother's cousin". So I was piling on to the humor, here - it is a form of ladder sarcasm....So, complain if you like, but at least yell at me for slammin' on the hillbilly reputation of Arkansas - (and yes I did live there for quite a while - otherwise I wouldn't joke about it...) - and not because YOU didn't follow the thread......

"Don't EVER lose your sense of humor, Dan!"

-Jim Belushi, About Last Night

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I hope this is legit, proof is in the pudding. I have faith that it's happening in 2010, I just can't let it consume me. Check twice daily, once it happens, calmly go to get it wired to my acct. Once it hits, frantically call wife and have her go online to check the acct...she will think we are overdrawn, and when she sees the number, I can expect a great night...:D She has no idea about this because she is a pessimist.

An investment banker, in the right circles and plugged into the whole Dinar world, might get some intel, but I'll just wait and see.

$3.60? You'll have one giddy person here....I heard $3.87 last night but will not shed tears for $3.60.

TPR

Good plan. One giddy person here to if that happens. GO RV!

AS A BORN AGAIN SPIRIT FILLED CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, I AM BELIEVING JUST THAT. I AM A TITHER AND A GIVER, AND AM BELIEVING FOR THE OPEN WINDOWS OF HEAVEN BLESSING.

I HAVE BEEN STUDYIING THE WORD OF GOD FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS, AND I GRADUATED SALUTATORIAN IN MY CLASS WHEM I GOT MY ASSOCIATES IN CHRISTIAN PSYCHOLOGY, SO I DO KNO WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE LORD.

YOU CAN QUESTION MY INFORMATION ABOUT THE DINAR BUT DON'T QUESTION MY FAITH!

I know he doesn't need me to "vouch" for him, but I've known Liljohn on the newdinarchat site for months now - all I can say is that he most definitely heard the information he shared and I for one want to thank him for generously sharing it ... and to say "SHAME ON YOU" to those who can't sit on their hands if they have no real contribution to the situation!!!

Liljohn, you can bet your friends in newdinar want to hear every word you have to share ... you're a special guy and I am proud to call you my brother in Christ!!!

pvS

• Upvote 3

I know he doesn't need me to "vouch" for him, but I've known Liljohn on the newdinarchat site for months now - all I can say is that he most definitely heard the information he shared and I for one want to thank him for generously sharing it ... and to say "SHAME ON YOU" to those who can't sit on their hands if they have no real contribution to the situation!!!

Liljohn, you can bet your friends in newdinar want to hear every word you have to share ... you're a special guy and I am proud to call you my brother in Christ!!!

pvS

Amen sister!

• Upvote 1

I have been reading dinar vets boards for a very long time before I finally decided to become a part of it. For the most part it had always been informative as well as entertaining. Now it seems that most people are stressed out to the max. and really don't want to do anything except dump on everybody. I think that all of us are here for the same purpose. I think that, yes, for some reason GOD has chosen us for this new venture and I for one want to continue to be humble and do things according to his will. I pray that we all can remember that we are all in this together and have patience and endurance with those of us who might have less wisdom and knowledge. I pray for all the dinar vet families and ask GOD to bless us all. Thanks and Merry Christmas. Go RV