Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday???

Liljohn

so the banks need to have extra cash on hand??? sorry to hijack your thread but i went in to my local bank/credit union to withdraw money to buy a new/used car. i went in to pull out 8000 in cash. when i got there the teller tells me that they dont have enough cash on hand. i said wtf??? (not really) but why dont you have enough cash, this is a bank? he said that they normally dont keep lots of cash on hand and if i needed to make a large cash withdrawl i would have to make arrangments a few days prior to pick up the cash. i said again, why dont you have cash , this is a bank? that made me really feel uneasy about the fact that if i went in to my bank to close out my account, i couldnt get cash. anyway i left with a few thousand in cash and the rest in a cashiers check.

now if the rv happens and all of these people go to their bank to pull out money for a big shopping spree or whatever and the banks dont have the cash on hand, i have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be real upset.

god bless everyone and go rv!

• Upvote 2

I would be so lucky as to receive I-O-U's from the bank because the government has stopped the presses on $100.00 dollar bills in Ft. Worth due to a printing error...

I will take my money in lower denominations then please... I will have a donkey or llama ready to carry the load... of course in the spirit of the season it seems plausable... GO RV... :lol::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Banks will need to increase their Reserves in order to fulfill cash-ins for the amount we're looking at. Don't necessarily see them giving you large amounts in cash at that time, but they are required to have I believe 10% of all transactions in their Reserve Account (can't remember the exact percentage....sorry..)

so the banks need to have extra cash on hand??? sorry to hijack your thread but i went in to my local bank/credit union to withdraw money to buy a new/used car. i went in to pull out 8000 in cash. when i got there the teller tells me that they dont have enough cash on hand. i said wtf??? (not really) but why dont you have enough cash, this is a bank? he said that they normally dont keep lots of cash on hand and if i needed to make a large cash withdrawl i would have to make arrangments a few days prior to pick up the cash. i said again, why dont you have cash , this is a bank? that made me really feel uneasy about the fact that if i went in to my bank to close out my account, i couldnt get cash. anyway i left with a few thousand in cash and the rest in a cashiers check.

now if the rv happens and all of these people go to their bank to pull out money for a big shopping spree or whatever and the banks dont have the cash on hand, i have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be real upset.

I really don't think that would be a problem since everything is electronic these days. Nobody pays cash much anymore. :)

My cousin just called me (4:10 CST 12/21/10) and told me that his brother in law just called him and told him that his cousin who works as an investment banker, and happens to be invetsted in dinar called him and told him, " ALL BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE FED THAT THEY NEED TO HAVE AMPLE CASH ON HAND FOR MONDAY!!!

I know you people don't know me from Adam (pun intended), but these people are real investors and very excited to share this info, so take it for what it is worth.

PRAISE GOD!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Thanks but once again we have a nice pattern here..... YOU-YOUR COUSIN-HIS BROTHER IN LAW-HIS COUSIN..

Sorry , not buying that.

IF that happens I'll happily send pics ( or footage) of myself eating 3 crows.

My brother's cousin's girlfriend who knows a guy who is high up in a bank, but I can't tell you which one, says that it will RV on monday (kinda like the free beer tomorrow signs I see). My guess is they will want cash on hand for the holiday season if there was a notice. Who plans on taking millions in cash anyways? Ledgers will probably be adjusted electronically.

Just wanna have a little fun!

know what I'm saying?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's no way this will all be "electronic." It's going to be treated just as a normal currency exchange. What happens if you take a euro in the bank and ask to exchange it for dollars? You guessed it! They give you dollars!

Of course this is in the actual bank...DT and DB are different.

Dude, normal currency exchanges aren't for $20,000 let alone $2 mill. No one is walking out of a chase branch with $2 mill you aren't walking out with $20,000 unless you ordered it up front.

• Upvote 1

Next thing you know you are going to ask for a fill up and be met with..." we don't keep that kind of gas on hand"

But seriously if I walked out of the bank with a pallet of money do you think I'd make it home ok?

This is your brother's cousin, but not your cousin? Is your family tree a straight line? Or are you from Arkansas?

-------------------------------

I AM FROM ARKANSAS, WHAT YA TRYIN TO SAY THERE BUD???angry.gifangry.gif

HEY Watch the Arkansas remarks....not nice sad.gif

--------------------------------

THANKS AUDREY FOR HAVIN OUR BACKS!!! angry.gifangry.gif

Ohhhhhhhh<----- using Arkansas as your basis for being an imbred? That ain't right... dry.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------

SUCK IT UP DAVE!!! angry.gifangry.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My cousin just called me (4:10 CST 12/21/10) and told me that his brother in law just called him and told him that his cousin who works as an investment banker, and happens to be invetsted in dinar called him and told him, " ALL BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE FED THAT THEY NEED TO HAVE AMPLE CASH ON HAND FOR MONDAY!!!

I know you people don't know me from Adam (pun intended), but these people are real investors and very excited to share this info, so take it for what it is worth.

PRAISE GOD!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Don't leave out Uncle Freddy, for goodness sake !!

Dude, normal currency exchanges aren't for $20,000 let alone $2 mill. No one is walking out of a chase branch with $2 mill you aren't walking out with $20,000 unless you ordered it up front.

Who said people were going to exchange all of their currency? What if I want to walk out of the bank with $50,000 cash? Not to say I would, but some people may...listen, that's not the point. Banks have been asked to have more cash on reserves simply because they are dealing with tons of people who have currency in which they may want to exchange. As I posted in a previous thread, even the busiest of the bigger banks typically don't carry more than $100,000 cash. With that being said, most banks are regulated so much these days, that they are even penalized internally by audit teams for having too much cash on hand. I know this because I personally used to work for several of the busiest Bank of America's in the DFW metroplex.

• Upvote 1