Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday???

Liljohn

My cousin just called me (4:10 CST 12/21/10) and told me that his brother in law just called him and told him that his cousin who works as an investment banker, and happens to be invetsted in dinar called him and told him, " ALL BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE FED THAT THEY NEED TO HAVE AMPLE CASH ON HAND FOR MONDAY!!!

I know you people don't know me from Adam (pun intended), but these people are real investors and very excited to share this info, so take it for what it is worth.

PRAISE GOD!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 6

My cousin just called me (4:10 CST 12/21/10) and told me that his brother in law just called him and told him that his cousin who works as an investment banker, and happens to be invetsted in dinar called him and told him, " ALL BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE FED THAT THEY NEED TO HAVE AMPLE CASH ON HAND FOR MONDAY!!!

I know you people don't know me from Adam (pun intended), but these people are real investors and very excited to share this info, so take it for what it is worth.

PRAISE GOD!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Not sure, but I do not think any bank is going to be giving cash for the dinar. All electronic I hear.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

My brother's cousin's girlfriend who knows a guy who is high up in a bank, but I can't tell you which one, says that it will RV on monday (kinda like the free beer tomorrow signs I see). My guess is they will want cash on hand for the holiday season if there was a notice. Who plans on taking millions in cash anyways? Ledgers will probably be adjusted electronically.

Just wanna have a little fun!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Ok peeps-- of course the funds will be electronic transfers into your accounts

but

the banks will still need extra cash- I gauantee many will want several thousand bucks for a myriad of reason

celebrations- big tips- gifts-just drive off someplace- or go down and pay cash for a new car-- I could go on

the point is -- most peeps only have a few $ on them-- because it reflects their bank accounts

change that pitiful number- to something substantial and I bet you'll walk out with a couple grand in you pocket

I know I will

Edited by erthtunes
  • Upvote 11

Ok peeps-- of course the funds will be electronic transfers into your accounts

but

the banks will still need extra cash- I gauantee many will want several thousand bucks for a myriad of reason

celebrations- big tips- gifts-just drive off someplace- or go down and pay cash for a new car-- I could go on

the point is -- most peeps only have a few $ on them-- because it reflects their bank accounts

change that pitiful number- to something substantial and I bet you'll walk out with a couple grand in you pocket

I know I will

You bet....I'll want at least $30,000 in cash

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There's no way this will all be "electronic." It's going to be treated just as a normal currency exchange. What happens if you take a euro in the bank and ask to exchange it for dollars? You guessed it! They give you dollars!

Of course this is in the actual bank...DT and DB are different.

Edited by JNK

Um.. some of you clearly overlooked that he said "brother in law".. ya'll may need to learn how to read before you start bashing. Remember, this is the RUMORS section.

Agreed!!!! Everybody just likes to start bashing. This is the rumors section. :wacko: Disagreement is one thing, hostility and belittlement is another :angry::bulb: :bulb: :bulb: Adam, how about a bashing section? You set one up for opinions and they still bash there as well :huh: I think we need a bashing section :lmao: But, it might not last long since it's-

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot:

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

These rumors lose credibility when they say banks were told to have extra cash on hand. They don't want to give you any cash immediately. They can make quite a bit holding on to your money by making you order any amount of cash and delaying it reaching you for a few days. It's just silly to think EVERY major bank would be asked to do that.

• Upvote 1