Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New from Med

Marquess

Sometimes I think med is wound too tight. He nor any other "Guru" has been right enough times to say 7 to 10 days for RV to occur after GOI formation. Then goes on to slam the people that ask if it will happen tommorow. Does he know how much Maliki and the MOF have accomplished to make such a guess. They have been in warp drive for two weeks now. Unsc meeting turned to vote, todays vote was suppose to be later as well. How can med say how long unless he knows how much GOI, MOF, Maliki and Allawi have accomplished. I can't see it being that long. Just my opinion. Thanks for your opinion med. It is appreciated.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

i`m pretty new to all of this in the last month......but MED i can`t thank you enough for the work and effort you put into this every day to keep everyone informed! kudos to you!!!!

i am new to this in the past month but i have been following this site every day and i have to say a big thank you to MED for keeping us so well informed......great big kudos to you MED

sorry for sending 2x......that`s how new i am at this!!!!!

but if we work with the .86 as a starting point, look at how happy we will be if it is revalued at a higher rate. look at it this way......if it is .86 you`re still going to have a pile of money that you wouldn`t have had for a very low investment cost. let`s not get greedy here......don`t worry.....be happy!

• Upvote 1

but if we work with the .86 as a starting point, look at how happy we will be if it is revalued at a higher rate. look at it this way......if it is .86 you`re still going to have a pile of money that you wouldn`t have had for a very low investment cost. let`s not get greedy here......don`t worry.....be happy!

a big +1 Padunsky

Thank you for the post. Since now that the GOI has been formed, things are now in motion for the CBI to be able to release the RV. They wanted to hand this over to a formed government and Med is absolutely correct in mentioning Allawi and his importance to the process and the eventual rate that will be disclosed. Allawi and Maliki are both pro a higher RV rate as we all know but, the IMF is a keep it moderate player here that may put the brakes on anything outrageous. There are so many factors at play but, I know I will be more than happy as I know all here will be too as long as you have remained within reasonable expectations. It looks like we all are in for a very bright future very soon.

why are you being such a jerk? people look to you guys for advice and reassurance. not to be treated like crap! if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it. i understand you get tired of silly questions or being asked over and over again. but suck it up and be nicer you only have yourself to blame if your tired of answering same old question. like mama says play nice or dont play at all! i love your chats and opinions but not when your being a turkey. if you get mad and band me for telling the truth it is ok. at least i told you your being a turkey and by the way when you gear up like this i dont finsih the post.

ps i dont believe you ever had to spoon feed me!

• Downvote 1

why are you being such a jerk? people look to you guys for advice and reassurance. not to be treated like crap! if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it. i understand you get tired of silly questions or being asked over and over again. but suck it up and be nicer you only have yourself to blame if your tired of answering same old question. like mama says play nice or dont play at all! i love your chats and opinions but not when your being a turkey. if you get mad and band me for telling the truth it is ok. at least i told you your being a turkey and by the way when you gear up like this i dont finsih the post.

ps i dont believe you ever had to spoon feed me!

Med is not on this site, he has his own site and people just re-post his chats. I am a member of his site as well and have been for a long time, and he does have a huge ego. He is as bad as TK needing to feel he is important, but he does it by trying to make people feel stupid and by berating them. That is why I only visit this site now. So don't let him make you feel bad.

• Upvote 1