Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

regions bank in tennessee

speedy1

I just left my local regions bank, no im not gona tell you she said its gona rv at $5. what im gona tell you is they charge $5 transaction fee and will go strait off the forex board. i said no "spread

' she said no strait off forex, as i was walking away i said hope to see you tomorrow :)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I just left my local regions bank, no im not gona tell you she said its gona rv at $5. what im gona tell you is they charge $5 transaction fee and will go strait off the forex board. i said no "spread

' she said no strait off forex, as i was walking away i said hope to see you tomorrow smile.gif

Hi, Im in Nashville, what location was you at ? Thanks .....Might See you there..

' she said no strait off forex, as i was walking away i said hope to see you tomorrow :)

Don't get your hopes up.. There will be a spread, that's why there is buy/sell on the boards... Remember the old saying,"you have to spend money to make money". It's gonna apply to the RV also. If you think a bank is gonna charge you a transaction fee of $5 to exchange several million dollars, then you are crazy. The banks are not gonna loose money..

• Upvote 2

Everybody has to figure out where they feel best to go for their cash in. Some will go to Ali and some will go to their bank. It's all good if your are happy with the results. If someone gives out a little info on an institution that they have approached don't bark back at them so fast. Others who plan on using a local bank might appriciate the info just as those who will use Ali will appriciate info on him.. We're getting close. Let's be nice to each other. And to those I don't offend with a religios remark............ Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 7

Don't get your hopes up.. There will be a spread, that's why there is buy/sell on the boards... Remember the old saying,"you have to spend money to make money". It's gonna apply to the RV also. If you think a bank is gonna charge you a transaction fee of $5 to exchange several million dollars, then you are crazy. The banks are not gonna loose money..

Actually I am a regions member also, and it is only 5 dollars no matter how many dinar you trade in and the only spread is between forex and the cbi. Regions rocks!!! Dont knock regions cause your bank sucks lol!!!!

• Upvote 1

Everybody has to figure out where they feel best to go for their cash in. Some will go to Ali and some will go to their bank. It's all good if your are happy with the results. If someone gives out a little info on an institution that they have approached don't bark back at them so fast. Others who plan on using a local bank might appriciate the info just as those who will use Ali will appriciate info on him.. We're getting close. Let's be nice to each other. And to those I don't offend with a religios remark............ Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you, too Wino!! I love to see that! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Upvote 1

Actually I am a regions member also, and it is only 5 dollars no matter how many dinar you trade in and the only spread is between forex and the cbi. Regions rocks!!! Dont knock regions cause your bank sucks lol!!!!

You are very correct. I have a regions acct. aswell and when we opened it a yr ago and it is only $5 dollars I put this out over a yr ago.

GO RV B)

• Upvote 1

Did I make any statement about my bank? Umm, no I didn't, I left Regions years ago because they could not meet my needs. So your bank sucks in my opinion.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

you don't know jacksquat about banking do you? you just sit around trying to squash everyone else's fun because you don't know what it is. banks will be able to loan and recieve interest on 8 times the amount you deposit. get "no fees ever" checking, savings, investment strategies consulting, wire transfers, cashiers checks and a free safe deposit box...or find a new banker. unless of course you only have a couple hundred thou dinars. then cry some more. waaah!

Sounds like your the one crying here not me.... I have close to 4 mil Dinar and if it's doesn't RV, I'm not gonna cry. It will be another lesson learned. You need to direct you "crying idea", to everyone that post on here crying about having to pay taxes and fees. Nothing in life is free, I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week and have a better financial portfolio than you probably do. So if you think you can teach me something about banking, then pm me. I'll teach you few things myself

• Upvote 1

I know I am new to this sight but it seems like to closer the it gets to RV time.... the toucher some people are getting. It's Christmas time.... things are looking very good for all who have invested in this..... we need to be a little kinder. I have heard so much talk about what God has done for everyone and how we are looking for this blessing but with some of the comments I have read today on some of these threads.... I wonder if God would be rethinking this Blessing.

Just my Opinion !!!!

You know if you join the VIP you can trade it for a $4.99 flat fee.

I'm joking the real rate is TOP SECRET! for VIP's only.

• Upvote 1

The interesting thing will be reading these posts about a week or so after cash-in (IF that ever happens) ... methinks there will be some ticked folks when a comparison of exchange rates starts to surface. All you VIP folks will be well advised to check other alternatives. In fact, all of us will be wise to do that. A penny difference will result in $10,000 for every million dinars exchanged. Two or three cents difference and it won't take long 'til we are talking about real money!!!

You know if you join the VIP you can trade it for a $4.99 flat fee.

I'm joking the real rate is TOP SECRET! for VIP's only.

Oh, puleeeze ... spare us the top secret VIP stuff!!! LOL