Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Closed from Xmas to New Year

larry143

Don't mean to alarm anyone but has anyone heard how Dinar Trade might handle the funds sent in for "reserve dinar" if they aren't going to be there? I'

ve tried to call so I could have an answer for the forum but their lines have been tied up. Anyone know

Also I guess they will all come back so they can man the satelite offices...

Sorry to throw the wrench.....God bless us all.

Don't mean to alarm anyone but has anyone heard how Dinar Trade might handle the funds sent in for "reserve dinar" if they aren't going to be there? I'

ve tried to call so I could have an answer for the forum but their lines have been tied up. Anyone know

Also I guess they will all come back so they can man the satelite offices...

Sorry to throw the wrench.....God bless us all.

I cannot swear to it but I previously thought I saw that ALI would open once it RV'd regardless of when it is even if its Christmas. If not, heck I will be at my bank post haste.

:D

Edited by Kimjackie

Doesn't say anywhere on their site that they will be closed for Christmas...This is all I've read,"Due to the overwhelming demand all orders placed after December 21st 7 am PST will be shipped on Thursday December 23rd for Delivery Friday December 24th."

Edited by Snatcher

Doesn't say anywhere on their site that they will be closed for Christmas...This is all I've read,"Due to the overwhelming demand all orders placed after December 21st 7 am PST will be shipped on Thursday December 23rd for Delivery Friday December 24th."

Yeah I know. Nothing on web site. But that's what the lady on the phone with DT told me last week. I'll keep calling and report back if I hear anything. Thanks