Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK LET'S BREAK THIS DOWN IN DEFINITION

VIZIOIRAQI

OK LET'S BREAK THIS DOWN IN DEFINITION

Saleh said in a press statement that the central bank is considering the idea of restructuring the currency in terms of specifications and therefore we're going to be new categories of currency have the capacity to reduce the large amounts of money, pointing out that continued to deal in the use of $100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need of a coin of that magnitude.

http://dinarvets.com..._0entry308892

1)THIS TELLS ME THEY WANT 100 AS THERE BIGGEST DENOM.

2)THE 100 COIN IS THE ONLY DENOM THEY HAVE AT THIS TIME!

Ali Akbar Salehi and that the process of lifting الاصفار needs time to وموافقات an official of the government and the parliament, adding that the current non-موهيا to remove six zeros from the currency.

1) IRAQ USES A DIFFERENT DECIMAL SYSTEM AT THIS TIME. FOR EXAMPLE 1000.00 TO US IS 1000.000 TO THEM, SO IF THEY REMOVE SIX DECIMALS IT IS 1 DINAR TO IRAQ (RIGHT)MAKES SENCE NOW!

Palm-The Iraqi central bank adviser said the appearance of Muhammad Saleh that the Iraqi needed to be expanded, and we will work to make the currency of the 100 Thousand dinars.

1) TRANSLATION OF THIS QUOTE IS THE PROBLEM HERE YOU JUST SAW WHAT THEY REALLY MENT.

IRAQ PRE KUWAIT WAR WAS AT 3.22 , BUT TO OUR GOV THE VALUE WAS ONLY 2.22. THE UNSC SAID THEY WERE TO GO BACK TO PRE WAR VALUE.

1) PRE WAR VALUE 2.22 + 20% INFLATION WILL BRING THEM RIGHT AROUND 2.66 AND STILL UNDER KUWAIT

2) I BELIEVE THEY WILL COME OUT SOMEWHERE AROUND 1.17 -- 2.66

MANY ARTICLES STATED RV WILL TAKE PLACE DIRECTLY AFTER GOV IS FORMED , AND BEFORE DEC, 31ST.

1) I DO BELIEVE THIS WILL HAPPEN , TO WHAT LEVEL WHO REALLY KNOWS, ONLY TIME WILL TELL

MARY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

GOD BLESS

VIZIOIRAQIwink.gifcool.gif

Let me break this down.

1. Learn to read.

2. Don't use Caps Lock

3. Black Times Roman font works great on the eyes.

Your Friend

Captain Hindsight

Edited by Captain Hindsight
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 93

Easy there Captain.

Everyone has an opinion and is free to express it.

Vizio is one of our more respected posters and newshounds.

Respectful disagreement is cool and I for one appreciate an opposing view, just be courteous.

As for the article. Not sure if the Iraqis are pulling a "China", a pre-RV denial if you will.

Maybe its a short term, stop gap measure. Maybe it really is just plain bad news.

I do know this, Saleh's opinion is not who I would be concerned with, Shabibi is the MAN and until he says we are all screwed, then I am chilling :D

I also know that arabic translations of articles are hit-and-miss at best.

This article doesnt worry me or sway my thoughts one way or another.

B)

• Upvote 7

Let me break this down.

1. Learn to read.

2. Don't use Caps Lock

Your Friend

Captain Hindsight

Wow,

Many on here watch this site so they can be informed and gather opinion and thoughts on there investment. It is obvious you have nothing to contribute but being very rude and negative.

I guess there always has to be one sour grape in the bunchangry.gif

Hey VIZIOIRAQI!!

Thanks for the awesome post!!

Carla

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 7

Let me break this down.

1. Learn to read.

2. Don't use Caps Lock

Your Friend

Captain Hindsight

Been on this site for all of 2 days now huh.

Already critising one of the terrific positive posters on this forum huh.

What do you bring with you besides negativity huh

Can you provide us with some good info good or bad?

Can you contribute in any kind of way?

Thanks Vizio.......great post!

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Wow VIZIO. I just finished reading what you put up. Its such a shame Captain Heimlich had to kinda ruin it....

So being serious, the coins are not in circulation and coins are usually are on the small end of denominations. Right? I was thinking more like they will come out with a new note for the 100. If they come out with coins I was thinking they would be fils.

1.17 to 2.66 would be so FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!

BTW VIZIO, do you know where they are at with the HCL? I know the budget is up first. Thanks for all you do!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let me break this down.

1. Learn to read.

2. Don't use Caps Lock

Your Friend

Captain Hindsight

why dont you just get off the board and find you another playground, you dont play well with others i for one am tired of reading your junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Let me break this down.

1. Learn to read.

2. Don't use Caps Lock

Your Friend

Captain Hindsight

Why is this guy allowed to post anything,,, Everything he posts is negative crap..

THANKS FOR THE POST !!!!!! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You might want to cool your jets there bud!!

VIZIOIRAQI is well respected on this forum!!

You are new here and have no right to be calling out someone that has been here for a long time helping people understand the what is going on with this investment!!

I think your all going to make mula in this investment

Nothing Personal

Edited by Captain Hindsight
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12