Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi central bank adviser: soon to issue currency the 100 Thousand dinars

k98nights

The Iraqi central bank adviser: soon to issue currency the 100 Thousand dinars

Palm-The Iraqi central bank adviser said the appearance of Muhammad Saleh that the Iraqi needed to be expanded, and we will work to make the currency of the 100 Thousand dinars.

Saleh said in a press statement that the central bank is considering the idea of restructuring the currency in terms of specifications and therefore we're going to be new categories of currency have the capacity to reduce the large amounts of money, pointing out that continued to deal in the use of $100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need of a coin of that magnitude.

Ali Akbar Salehi and that the process of lifting الاصفار needs time to وموافقات an official of the government and the parliament, adding that the current non-موهيا to remove six zeros from the currency.

http://www.nakhelnew...ws.php?nid=4366

Beware the translation in a story like this. The original article included a photo of the Iraqi 10,000 Dinar note.

Woody

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Seems unprobable that your scenario will play out. Wishful thinking.

with a flick of a switch were gonna be millionares whatcha think about that captain hopeful? :lol: :lol:

Seems unprobable that your scenario will play out. Wishful thinking.

with a flick of a switch were gonna be millionares whatcha think about that captain hopeful? :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Better spin this story so that we all feel better about this risky investment!

You're right bro. This is a risky investment. That's why the potential payout is so BIG. Anything can happen in Iraq and hopefully their economy can support a modestly higher valued currency. I can't see $5 or anything like that tho. I get sick of a lot of the spin myself. How many times have they said it's gonna revalue at $3 or $5 tomorrow or next weekend and it hasn't? At least they got the govt. formed but it could still take a while after that you know? I'm ready to make some money on this but gotta keep it real or only gonna get disappointed. I wonder how high of a revaluation their economy can actually support that will encourage investment and benefit Iraq but not break the bank.

• Upvote 1