Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok Iraq, You Have A Goverment, RV Now!

krmayo

lol patience. Some say that have to have another vote on the budget now that they have an acting government. Some thing that the rate is now handed over since the government is approved. Some say that the Kuwait stuff needs to be settled first. I do not personally know. I think Kuwait is a non factor right now though. Who knows!

• Upvote 2

Captain, did ya see how fast the first stimulus got passed before anyone knew what was in it? Ha, LOL! Don't be so negative! If you didn't have a glimmer of hope you wouldn't be on this site everday!! Right?

I'm at work, but not getting squat done. Ready to go top off the gas tank, grab the dinar envelope, fire up the GPS for TD in TN and wait for the "Ready, Set, GO"!

• Upvote 1

2011 budget, then HCL. There is also Kuwait as well. Kuwait deal could have been done already behind the scenes. Not sure how fast they can get to the remaining issues but they've certainly been moving fast by any standard as of late.

Thanks hopefullbk. Hoping for the best.